[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have never seen anyone mention Trump in a non-negative way irl.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 1459914845987.jpg (18 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1459914845987.jpg
18 KB, 500x500
I have never seen anyone mention Trump in a non-negative way irl.
>>
>>70335062
Come home ginger man.
>>
All they've seen are youtube videos by faggots.

They've never watched a rally.

They've never went to his website.

You're in Ireland, who cares what we think about Trump?
>>
>>70335062
no.
then again the only person who's talked to me about drumpf is a nigger
>>
I was in Scotland and a girl said she liked him, and that he builds good golf courses.
>>
My roommates a Trumpet if that counts.

I support el rato myself, but we both pretty much agree that we're voting for whoever gets the republican nod because fuck hillary
>>
>>70335062
Its funny, since they aways spout bullshit that he never said and that the other candidates are actually for.

"He'll cause World War 3" etc when he's actually against war.
"Kill/Ban all Muslims" Thats when I tell them to lookup every terror attack ever committed in a western nation and to see what group of people are most likely to have caused it.
>>
most of the people i meet either like or hate trump and most of the hate is democrats anyway
>>
I wear my MAGA hat to my shit wageslave job and a lot of my co-workers have come out and said they support Trump.

It's always the men though, the women just seem to follow the mainstream media narrative of "Trump is literally Hitler".
>>
Meh, in America I've seen more support irl than non-support. The people who don't support him a sad and generally not assertive enough to really make their point anyway.
>>
>Try to meme around at work calling him the God Emperor and stuff
>Everyone going unironically mad and start with the whole "Those dumb Americans" shtick
Not sure what I expected tbqh
>>
That's because you're a free state multkulti faggot. Can say what you want in God's country. Converted one mate already, more will follow.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.