[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Black people in the workplace stories
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 90
Thread images: 18
File: image.jpg (49 KB, 576x643) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49 KB, 576x643
>blacks
>workplace
I lol as well but sometimes they do have jobs.

This story didn't happen to me but to a friend's mom

>friends mom is a nurse in her late 50s
>working at same hospital for years
>all black coworkers
>chit chat and joke around with black ladies all day
>things are fine they all seem to love each other
>black lady asks friends mom for favor
>she responds with "yes ma'ami"
>obviously misspoke as she was doing something else
>all black people take offense to it
>file a complaint
>demand apology
>friends mom says she did nothing wrong, only misspoke, and will not apologize
>management demands her apology
>quits her job over a misspoken word bc the blacks would now be out to get her
>her opinion of black people has completely changed

Is there nothing niggers won't be offended by? Any opportunity to get the upper hand on whitey, no matter how good of friends you might seem to be.
>>
>Blacks in the workplace
>Blacks
>Work

0 Replies
>>
File: 019856763.gif (313 KB, 793x800) Image search: [Google]
019856763.gif
313 KB, 793x800
>>70334274
>blacks
>people
>>workplace

>Be a field tech at Siemens;
>Tech sector hires the first black technician in ages;
>I'm paired with the groid to do a major work at E-Business Park;
>Groid spends more time on his phone and hitting on women than actually working;
>Groid seems unable to perform even the most basic tasks, such as using a screwdriver;
>I try teaching the groid how to program an EST-3 pannel on 3-SDU - I fail miserably, although expected.

>I report to my manager "tech partner lacks the expertise to perform the assigned tasks";
>Turns out 3 other technicians have filed the same complaints;
>1 week later, customer reports that groid has been sexually harassing his employees, and is not allowed to enter the complex anymore;
>Groid is fired after 2 weeks as a field technician at Siemens;
>Lawsuit against Siemens for racism;
>Fails miserably and ends up having to pay the whole process to Siemens.
>>
>yes ma'ami
Is this offensive or something? I don't recognize it
>>
>>70336221
Supposedly it's a racial slur for a large, old black woman. It's what slave owners would've called the fat female house nigger that took care of the white children
>>
>>70334274
>be in vegas
>work for an italian firm
>most of the workforce are local whites liberals and eastern europeans
>benito is dead
>black comes to replace him
>problems occur, negroid actually does it welll
>productivity enhances over his supervision, all his coworkers stay longer
>profits skyrocket
>he keeps all the subordinates motivates

You all are racists /pol/, Tyronne is the best pimp our company has hired.
>>
>>70336329
Fucking kek
>>
>>70334274
Not a work place story, but I am taking an African American history course to fill an upper elective course this semester and the class is probably 40% black students.

I'd say only 2 of them actively listen to the lecture. The rest just sit on their phones, or watch netflix on their laptops with ear pieces in.

Literally every single one of them besides 2 has an ear piece in and totally disengaged from lecture. kek
>>
>>70336542
Every black person in my city has headphones in at all times. They can't not listen to music
>>
>>70334274
Is that Justin Zyklon Bieber?
>>
>>70336681
Why waste the time going to the lectures then?

Its not HS, university professors dont care if you miss all semester. As long as you do well in exams and laboratories, projects and assigments, i dont see the point of going to classes and do something else.
>>
>>70336928
So they can scheme at white girls during and after class obviously
>>
>>70336542

>wears hoodies, basketball shorts and tall black socks with addidas flip flops
>have headphones in at literally all times
>barely move at all, just shuffle their feet as slow as possible
>come to every class late, usually leave class five minutes early when teacher isnt looking
>take up the entire side walk with their gaggles like this
>just mumble at each other, every other word is a soft "shiiiiiiiieeeeeeeettt"
>get pissed off when other wont let them cheat off of them

This was every black kid in college
>>
File: 1422934596864.jpg (44 KB, 464x350) Image search: [Google]
1422934596864.jpg
44 KB, 464x350
>>70337187
>every other word is a soft "shiiiiiiiieeeeeeeettt"
>>
>>70337187
>cheating at college

Lol wuuut, do you still do multiple choice tests in college?

Imagine if its an calculus question and you say the answer is 529.32 , how can Tyronne justify the answer at all without steps of how ge got it?

Or knowlgde questions which answers are 3 paragraphs, its impossible to cheat.

Do those blacks even make it the first year?
>>
>paralegal
>first black man hired in office of ~20 people
>4th day in he is clipping his toenails at his desk
>Asks a lawyer if she will hook him up with her sister at her wedding
>Fired on week 2

Been only white people since
>>
File: image.jpg (38 KB, 600x375) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38 KB, 600x375
>>70337808
>black people taking hard substantive classes
>>
>>70337893
>white people
>law firm
Jews arent white, anon.
>>
>>70337808

blacks in college are usually there for sports and they lower the bar a lot because they just want them there for that.

they usually major in communications (lol) and the school puts pressure on them to pass them. Most college football players cant even fucking read
>>
>>70336292
i call black women mammi and meemaw all the time

it's racist as shit and it's hilarious
>>
>>70334274
Confused. What's wrong with ma'ami?
>>
>>70338144
I almost got in a fight in college when I wouldn't let the professor give instructions in spanish to a kid. Told him to keep teaching and stop wasting my money.

Another black guy hated me because he couldn't figure out how to use the class provided flash drive in an intro to programming class. He couldn't use windows explorer to navigate to the drive to save/open files, in a PROGRAMMING class.

whatever he dropped out a couple weeks later like every other black guy in every other class.
>>
>>70338144
Not sure if laugh, rage or be sad. Imagine what will go on the professors head while checking their exams.
>You only had to read a fucking ppt, you fucking nigger. This is about cinema history how dificult is it?
>Wtf does NBA has to do with mute films?
>>
>>70338144
Do they need to though? All they will do is play sports as a carreer.
Seems wasteful investing resources into them if they are never gonna use it.
>>
>>70338550
oh and holy shit have you ever seen a large black woman go full chimp when her program she wrote fails to run or gives some error they don't like? lol holy shit I'm surprised there aren't dell PC's flying out of windows in every computer lab in the country.
>>
>Work shitty retail job as cashier/stocker
>Store Manager is a loud angry nigress
>Constantly mis-schedules
>Constantly over pay-roll (have to take longer than usual breaks)
>Hair-trigger attitude, confrontational with customers
>listens to I-pod while working and sings lyrics loudly, scaring the customers.

After all that though, she isn't a 'bad' person, it's just fucking crazy.
>>
>>70338550
You have to be wise, dont confront with the one that decides your score. I like your attitude tho.

How did he react for pointing out he was wasting everybody else time?
>>
>>70334274
What's so offensive about saying ma'ami?
>>
>>70338732
>All they will do is play sports as a carreer.

until they break their leg or something and then they are fucked.

On the rare occasion, there will be one who is smart enough to take advantage and major in something actually useful.

NFL players are notoriously bad with money and waste all of it on stupid shit until something happens. And then they are out and arent even qualified to work at mcdonalds
>>
I work in an office that has cubicles that don't block much noise. A short distance away is a black guy about 40 who thinks he can sing, so every week or two he will sing loudly for an hour or so. not to himself, it's so loud he clearly is trying to entertain us, or piss us off. it's hard to be sure because he's basically nice the rest of the time.

unlike this younger black female who has certain responsibilities, but occasionally she will bring a work order back to your desk with a note "you can do this yourself.". Her boss is an older white guy who is just looking forward to retirement, so everyone just tries to avoid giving her work.
>>
File: 1459294804163.jpg (509 KB, 1475x1281) Image search: [Google]
1459294804163.jpg
509 KB, 1475x1281
>>70334274
>be me
>working at isis training camp
>me and shlomo put them arab and nigs on boats.
>the boats are shiped to european shores.
>arqbs follow the instructions on the soros fliers good but the chimps occasionaly go king kong mode.
>one of them mistook shlomo's nose for a banana and ripped it off.
>poor shlomo. Wanted to send him a fruit basket but they were expensive.
>>
>>70338550
I go to a Tech college and it's literally the same thing here, over the past year i've seen an increase in blacks attending--but half way through the semester I hardly see anymore of them.

They get free meals, and several scholarships just for being black and attending college I believe and just squander it all for "ooga booga, where da white womenz at" and "weeeeed bruh"
>>
>>70338917
How is that the university's problem? Or a problem for anyone beside the nigger themselves?

Its a waste of resources to educate someone poorly in a field they never use.
>>
>>70339179
It's all for affirmative action. They get to say they admit x% of blacks per year. They don't care if they drop out after 2 days. As long as they get accepted and show up for the first day
>>
>>70337808
>cheating at college
some of the people i knew cheated all the time in their engineering classes. Some methods are
>switch papers when moderators arnt looking, read each others answers, then switch back
>lean to the side and hold paper a bit up so that the guy behind him can read it
>lip reading along with some hand signals
>leave small notes behind the urinal for each other when going to the bathroom
>>
>Work in a small supermarket
>Black guy is the maintenance guy on at night
>Nice, but seems to do his actual job maybe once an hour, or unless he's specifically called on
>The rest of his shift is spent walking around the store and talking to workers, or outside smoking
>Known him for 4 years now, talk with him regularly
>He still manages to call me the wrong name nearly once a day
>>
>>70338732
That's the thing though, college football is supposed to be a sport for students but with the student athlete system they admit niggers who aren't fit for the academic world. But they have to pretend that those niggers belong at the university so they need to study and pass courses. The only way to make that happen is to lower the bar so low that any idiot can graduate.

So you have a bunch of useless niggers taking up space that should have gone to people who actually wanted to study. But the universities want to make money on their sports teams. Even though the expensive arenas they build means that their football team costs them money insteadl. So they jack up the tuitions so that they can finance the nigger athletes.
>>
File: bizmarkie.jpg (57 KB, 470x594) Image search: [Google]
bizmarkie.jpg
57 KB, 470x594
>>70334274
>work with 4
>two girls
>two guys
>guys are both pretty bro-tier but one is lazy af and the other constantly fucks shit up
>no 'muh raysis' stuff though so I'll take them over any other diversity hire any day

>1 of the females is loud little shit
>talks shit about all the others because they 'ain't black enough'
>constantly talking about 'oh we black people' and 'oh you white people'
>says she couldn't possibly get better position/pay because 'white people ain't ready to deal with a black girl in charge'
>hardly gets anything done without being asked
>talks about shit like "#notourgrandparents"
which, by the way, is apparently the newest nog fashion in which they are attempting to convince blacks to go straight to violence any time a white person offends them
>other one is still huge SJW
>mixed
>rich parents
>manager (despite the other's insistence that she only gets away with it because 'she a yellow bitch, she ain't even brown')
>otherwise pretty chill and competent

All of our other diversity hires couldn't take the stress. I work in a pretty high-intensity environment with a lot of hard deadlines and rushes in the day so fortunately if anyone makes it more than a year here they have to be pretty good at what they do. Naturally about 80% white with a smattering of mixed kids and a few asians and aforementioned blacks. Oh, we used to have a gopnik. That was some real entertainment.
>>
>>70339894

it should also be noted that college football couches are the big swinging dicks of the universities and get payed more than pretty much all other professors combined. The athletes get paid nothing at all though and cant make any money off of their name either. There was a big controversy because a coach bought one of his players a sandwich and they said it was a bribe

Its to a point where Penn States coach was raping children and they covered it up and then the schools fans got pissed at everyone else for hating them and said it was a conspiracy. Its fucking retarded
>>
>work for a catering company
>management is almost 100% white, a couple asians
>lmao statistics
>the workers, split in various departments, are about 2:1 minority/white ratio
>blacks errwhere

I personally work warehouse/inventory because I'm an isolated fucker. The black guys that I work with are stable guys, support their families. Good for them.
The real problems are
>black women employees
>a few of them manage to thrive
>they're all sassy black chicks, actually pretty amusing to work with
>the rest are all bad attitude cases
>attitude cases butt heads with the sassy black team leaders
>team leaders always win because they know how to do their damn job
>permanent rotating door on attitude case nigresses
>sassy black team leads are actually great bantz
>probably about 60-70% of the black women are overweight for their height or outright obese
>lmao statistics
>>
>>70339898
>gopnik
Stories please.
>>
>>70339898

whats up with lightskins doubling down on that shit to prove how black they are? I knew a guy like this in highschool. He was a huge asshole and blamed no one liking him on racism. And there was this emo/goth chick who bacame this BLACK POWER! LOOK AT MY AFRO IM BLACK! chick after highschool. Shes also from a rich family and talks about oppression and shit, like she didnt go to a nice catholic school or didnt have her parents buy her a trip around the world
>>
>>70336928
Probably mandatory attendance.
My university would fail you if you missed 30% or more of the lectures
>>
My supervisor is black and she recognizes my abilities and gives me bigger responsibilities in the office because of that. She also asks my advice on matters if fitness. Wow so hilarious amirite?
>>
>>70339898

>diversity hire

What?
>>
Worked with a nigger. He got fired. Him and his 5 friends robbed us at gunpoint week later
>>
>>70341735
Kek
>>
>>70334274
She shouldn't have quit and instead just let them fire her, and in the mean time put in complaints about anything and everything.
>>
>>70341604
Hebben wij hier ook.

A policy to hire a minority group or get fined. My University recently adopted a rule stating that when two people have equal qualifactions, and one is a woman, the University *has* to hire the woman.
>>
>>70341604
Here in clapistan most large companies literally have a minimum amount of employees that must be non white. This is for the sole purpose of fending off lawsuits claiming racism.
>>
File: 1415674832541.png (566 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1415674832541.png
566 KB, 1280x720
>>70334274

>be black
>working as a part time student in food
>delivery driver
>Still make good money
>Hate delivering to cheap asses
>Hate delivering to college students
>Hate delivering to other blacks and indians
>almost got into a fight with black customers 3 time at the store.
>Didn't get fired because they told me they didn't want to lose a good worker over bullshit
>Got transferred to another store away from my own college town for my own sake

I actually have a lot of restraint at work. When I put on that uniform, it's my sign to just shut the fuck up and do my job. Though I can handle when an average customer comes and yells, it's just a certain line they have to cross for me to snap.
>>
>>70334274
i have none, blacks are like fairy tales around these lands.
>>
>>70342222
>certain line they have to cross for me to snap.

What's the line?
I'm genuinely curious if such a thing exists with you people.
>>
>>70341735
Did they get caught?
>>
>be me
>work at a clothes/shoes store
>qt black co worker working at the clothes section
>we talk often
>REAL qt and innocent
>0% dindu

god damnit /pol/ the memes have ruined me
>>
>work with one half black half italian guy
>he's a pretty cool guy, knows whats hes doing, and did a pretty decent job showing me the ropes
>has an Italian gf and a 3yo kid
>likes Berserk and FF
>got promoted to a deputy store manager role shortly before I left for a better job

>work with a black girl, half black half something else
>single mum, complete miserable cunt

>work with a pureblood black girl
>acted pretty chill 70% of the time, a complete cunt with an attitute problem the rest

And thats my experience with black people in the workplace
>>
File: 1459819120853.gif (141 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1459819120853.gif
141 KB, 250x250
>>70342507
Think of dealing with a person who is a SJW or far left liberal. Except they're a customer
>>
>>70335795
>flag
You must be telling your own story Paolo
>>
>>70334274
I live in a dorm and my black roommate works as maintenance for the dorm, and when he is on duty he stays in the room, smokes weed blast rap music and plays video games.
>>
File: 1460060655683.png (20 KB, 936x590) Image search: [Google]
1460060655683.png
20 KB, 936x590
>be a kid
>dad manages a small little local bank
>phone rings one morning and I answer it since dad is in the shower getting ready for work
>woman on the other end is screaming for my dad
>get really scared and tell my dad he has a phone call
>"WHAT THE FUCK?! I'LL BE RIGHT THERE!"
>turns out when the woman was opening up, some dindu held her at knife point and tried to rob the bank, she said she needed to go in to deactivate the alarm system, and then she just ran in and locked herself in and the dindu ran away
>turns out, her got hit by a car and died a few days later
>>
>>70342779
Really curious here.

Do you hate niggers? As an insider in the world of black people, what is the approximate count of non-nigger blacks?
>>
>>70342222
>nigger detected
>>
>>70342507
Well seeing as he's black, the line is likely something like not giving him a cigarette when he asks a total stranger for one, or perhaps if someone were to ask him to perform at even a tiny bit above the duty of his job.

At least those are the things I've seen blacks resort to sudden violence for.
>>
The South African workplace is filled wth daily microchimpouts that tends to fade into background noise most of the time. My one memorable experience was passing by a black colleague in the corridor and asking her how her day was. Told me that she was having a particular bad period that day and when that happens all she can think of is white men. I've never been caught off guard like that ever. What do you say in reply /pol/, what do you say?
>>
>>70336329
Is this some film screenplay?
>>
File: 1459805834215.png (131 KB, 422x508) Image search: [Google]
1459805834215.png
131 KB, 422x508
>>70343784

It's mainly a customer thing, the last time I almost went for sudden violence outside work was when someone told me I couldn't vote for Trump because I was black. I had to hold back a lot for that, best thing I could do was just state my beliefs and walk away.

>>70343184
>Do you hate niggers?
yes

> As an insider in the world of black people, what is the approximate count of non-nigger blacks?

Wouldn't know, the things I've before in my life have surprised many. Many people told me that I'm not the average.
>>
>>70344365
I've said*
>>
>>70343184
Well that's a stupid question.
>>
File: juden.png (86 KB, 800x900) Image search: [Google]
juden.png
86 KB, 800x900
>>70342579
>Jew
>Encouraging race mixing

Pure coincidence
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HHgxOXEQaFU
>>
>>70344483

No Mr. Leaf, there are no stupid questions.
>>
>>70344365

You seem like a pretty upstanding guy anon. Don't let the nigger population get you down. Just get ahead of them in life, and you won't have to deal with their shit.
>>
>>70344365
holy tits is that a tilda jorgensen reaction image?
>>
File: 1454372860512.jpg (97 KB, 800x640) Image search: [Google]
1454372860512.jpg
97 KB, 800x640
>>70345151

Getting to that point in life where if people wanna continue being trash then let them. Don't put me with them, jobs like these working in food and retail is the best/worst experience for a person. Should give someone a motivation to move up in life and not deal with the bullshit that comes with it. It's got to a point where my dream job is be just a regular programmer or web developer in a comfy office with little people. Some day.

>>70345618
I always thought it was Windrunner
>>
File: 14406977819670.jpg (68 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
14406977819670.jpg
68 KB, 640x480
>>70345618
It's Windranger
>>
File: 1454338758078.jpg (53 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1454338758078.jpg
53 KB, 900x900
I work with a pure African negro at my workplace and he is the most irritating piece of shit I can think of.

>doesn't do any work
>sits on his laptop when he decides to show up for his shifts
>plays music through his earbuds so loud that it makes my ears hurt from across the room
>sits at a desktop computer and prevents other people from using it even though he has his own computer
>talks on the phone all the time in his obscene negro language
>cannot understand his English

All this and my dear boss is too nice to fire him for being a worthless asshole. My boss is black too but he is almost exactly the opposite. Doesn't stop me from being a racist though.
>>
File: Tilda_jorgensen.jpg (28 KB, 282x267) Image search: [Google]
Tilda_jorgensen.jpg
28 KB, 282x267
>>70345943
>>70345983
Oh. And here i though best girl was finally getting some attention
>>
File: 1458760619283.jpg (20 KB, 391x391) Image search: [Google]
1458760619283.jpg
20 KB, 391x391
>>70345943
>That picture
I thought loli posting wasn't allowed.
>>
File: 1117277443.jpg (144 KB, 900x675) Image search: [Google]
1117277443.jpg
144 KB, 900x675
>>70342921
>>turns out, her got hit by a car and died a few days later
shit m8, was that dindu's revenge or just pure coincidence?
>>
>Wawa
>black girl putting on snacks.
>"I gots ta use da baffroom brb can you do dis for me"
>gone for 15 minutes
>manager bitches about her doing this all the time.

Black women are just so fucking disgusting. Why anyone would want one is beyond me.
>>
File: uberjew.jpg (17 KB, 400x370) Image search: [Google]
uberjew.jpg
17 KB, 400x370
>>70339059
Do jews lose their power if they lose their nose?
>>
>>70347062
I think he meant "he". The r is pretty close to the e key
>>
>>70334274
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7DCXiaXa6ow

>crispy bacon lips
>>
>>70339059
Mein sides
>>
>>70342222
Checkd
>>
>>70334274
>no work
>no blacks around either
>>
>>70334274

Work in IT.

Sea of whiteness, with a coupla asians bobbing around.
>>
>>70348518
I think you mean sea of Indians no?
>>
Yeah the place I worked at last year had a few blacks.

Most were ok, one french black girl and she was pretty funny and pretty. Not a nigger.

Another fairly old black guy, he was also foreign but kept to himself.

Then this guy called Raymond, holy shit what a nigger. Just. JUST. Fucking nigger. Tried to hit on everybody, it was ridiculous.
>>
>>70342222
My line is violence, i pulled a knife on a guy who shoved my coworker into a door, shit talking makes me mad but its not worth getting physical over
>>
>>70336928
I got a D in a class that I got all As on tests.
Listening to the teacher would of failed me, completely incompetent.
D based on attendance
Thread replies: 90
Thread images: 18

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.