[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>wants to put the faggots in their place why aren't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 8
File: cruzgas.png (969 KB, 678x842) Image search: [Google]
cruzgas.png
969 KB, 678x842
>wants to put the faggots in their place

why aren't you a Cruz Missile?
>>
He's taken money from NY gay groups.
>>
>the hat is behind his head
Shit tier ms paint skills Tbh
>>
I literally don't give any fucks about gays
>>
He eats his own boogers
>>
Sure, Trump may be the loudest on illegal immigration, but Trump's policies are not strong when it comes to destroying leftist degeneracy at the source, and that source is the destruction of the family structure.

Cruz is by far the strongest against Political Correctness, SJWs, LGBT degeneracy, abortion, and a host of others.
>>
>>70334319
>Enabling faggotry
They are already pushing their perverted homosexual agenda in the schools.
>>70334264
using a mouse to crop isn't easy
>>70334322
I would rather have someone who eats their own boogers than someone who sits idly while faggots and trannies make children eat their boogers.
>>
Because I care a lot less about fags than I do about more jobs and less people on welfare.
>>
>>70333979
>owned by Goldman Sachs

Yeah no.
>>
>>70334775
Trump wants to keep the welfare state senpai.

I lost support for him when he said "We aren't going to have people dying on the street"
>>
>>70333979
You did not address Cruz's hypocrisy on taking special interest money, and then you claim he will put gays in their place.

He is being courted by the status quo in DC while having Neil Bush, a known shady business man (both in public and private sector) who is attached to the Skull and Bones Bush family, WORKING IN HUS CAMPAIGN STAFF.
>>
>>70334901
>Randlet
>>
>>70335007
That is not a legitimate criticism on his policy or goals. That's Alex Jones-esque fear mongering.
>>
>>70335317
Nice deflection.

>not knowing the difference between criticism and fact based journalism

And I should have stated that Cruz took money from gay donors from NY instead of gay groups....but the hypocrisy is corroborated by several news sources, not just Infowars.

And you are not bothered to the Bush family having their tentacles in the Cruz campaign?
>>
File: reddit faggots.png (406 KB, 1025x510) Image search: [Google]
reddit faggots.png
406 KB, 1025x510
>>70333979

Worked on a committee for george bush, wife is from CFR... establishment cuck. Try again leddit.
>>
>>70335751
All I've got to say I would rather live under Bush control over leftist control.

Politicians lie. And I don't blame Cruz at all if he uses underhanded methods, because in the world we are living in, it is us or them.

And I'm not anti-trump either, I am perfectly fine with Trump winning the nomination and will vote for the frontrunner either way. The problems I have with trump are not with what he says, but rather what he does not say, and what his policies do not cover.
>>
>>70333979
>Goldman Sachs
>Still no one has explained to me why a Canadian born man is able to run for US President.
>>
>>70335846
George Bush wasn't even that bad.

And Trump isn't that bad either, I just think that despite his high energy, trump's policies are moderate and milktoast
>>
>>70333979
>Voting for a Canadian
Reason enough for this man to quit running. If he gets elected then birth laws are thrown out of the window and have to be rewritten. Then there's his establishment puppet masters, his sex scandal, and the fact he looks like a rat.
>>
>>70334165
>He's taken money from NY gay groups.

Why would gay groups support Cruz? Seriously?
>>
File: AbeOik6.jpg (3 KB, 160x160) Image search: [Google]
AbeOik6.jpg
3 KB, 160x160
>>70336515
>George Bush wasn't even that bad.
>>
>>70336702
They're afraid of Trump
>>
>>70336234
Trump has the most conservative platform over Cruz in many respects....atleast whgen Cruyz was not glomming onto Trump's platform.

Trump was the only candidate from the start to advocate deporting all illegals, building the wall, balancing our budget and doing away with the IRS, EPA, and Dept of Education...that sounds pretty conservative to me.

Ted Cruz has literally mimicked Trump's campaign, and is saying and doing anything to get into the establishment cult.

Bush was no conservative, he was hawkish but far from a fiscal conservative with the cost if Iraq/Afghan wars and starting the bailouts of TARP.
>>
File: Zodiac Killer.jpg (45 KB, 980x490) Image search: [Google]
Zodiac Killer.jpg
45 KB, 980x490
>>70333979
He's the zodiac killer
>>
>>70336811
>They're afraid of Trump

Why would they? Cruz is anti-gay and Trump doesn't care about LGBT issues for the most part.
>>
>>70336760
It's pretty cucky to whine "GEORGE BUSH IS THE DEVIL!".

If it sounds like something a Liberal would say, don't say it.
>>
>>70337055
>If it sounds like something a Liberal would say, don't say it.

Who said I was a conservative like you cuck?
>>
>>70334327
But Trump's become a symbol of anti-SJW. Cruz would just be seen as yet another white Christian male president but Trump is Literally Hitler to these "people."
>>
>>70333979

He is a faggot though. He sucked off a black tyranny named lollipop.
>>
>>70336993
Because faggots want democrats to win.

Therefore they want a republicunt candidate who cannot win
>>
>>70336947
Cruz has been consistently pushing his agenda for decades. Trump has been pushing his for a year.

Trump wants to let 'the good illegals' back into the country. Cruz wants them permanently out.

Cruz wants to completely eliminate Welfare, Food Stamps, and other Social Programs. Trump does not.
>In all honesty trump is just a high energy kasich moderate on everything besides immigration
>>
>>70336702
Well I corrected myself above, they weren't gay groups, but they were prominent business owners, Mati Weiderpass and Ian Reisner, (GAY JEWS) who held a fundraiser for Cruz In NY.

I don't know why exactly they would back Cruz, but they contributed to his campaign.
>>
File: Ivanka jr.jpg (72 KB, 360x460) Image search: [Google]
Ivanka jr.jpg
72 KB, 360x460
Guys make sure to watch "The Trump Effect" before the EA cucks take it off of Youtube.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7F082JKzJqE&nohtml5=False

Also check out Donald Trump "Our only hope?" right here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0zafmqQ3G0I&nohtml5=False
>>
>>70337124
>Not a conservative
Have you finished prepping the bull?
>>70337184
I can agree with this. But that is only because the liberal media made trump look like the bad guy.

If liberals had the intelligence to look at policy they would be much more scared of cruz.
>>
>>70337446
There are many known politicians who have been groomed as wolves in sheep's clothing in their careers, like John Kerry. They appeared patriotic, but their actions showed otherwise. And frankly, I don't like Cruz's comments on being proud of his communist father, his wife's ties to anti-ameeican agendas and to be blunt...I'm skepticle of one with the surname CRUZ, that tells me he does not want to inundate the US with Latinos.

Have you not seen his push for more illegals?
>>
>>70333979
F I V E W O M E N
I
V
E

W
O
M
E
N
>>
>>70333979
You Ted doesn't really believe in killing gays right?

Stop watching MSNBC.
>>
>>70333979
>Islam wants to put the faggots in their place
>Orthodox Judaism wants to put the faggots in their place

Why aren't you supporting them /pol/?
>>
File: 4YfeJq5.jpg (132 KB, 2073x2217) Image search: [Google]
4YfeJq5.jpg
132 KB, 2073x2217
Because we love our redpilled faggots.
>>
>>70337446
>Trump wants to let 'the good illegals' back into the country. Cruz wants them permanently out.

Cruz wanted to increase work visas to flood America with cheap workers. Cruz has described himself as the greatest friend of legal immigration in the senate.

>Cruz wants to completely eliminate Welfare, Food Stamps, and other Social Programs. Trump does not.

Trump is a nationalist who wants to help his people but create opportunities for them so they can support themselves. Cruz just wants to prep the corporate bull, flooding America with cheap workers, shipping jobs overseas and also cutting all government support programs. I'm sure there will still be subsidies for the rich and corporations though under Cruz' watch.

Cruz is an establishment Republican like anyone else, indistinguishable from the likes of Paul Ryan. The only reason he can present himself as an outsider is because everyone hates him, not for his policies, but because he's an immensely dislikeable person.
>>
>>70333979
>wants
Exactly. Talk is fucking cheap. For being a constitutional lawyer he shure says stupid rhetoric that would never happen IRL. To be fair all the candidates do it. Cruz just does it to get stupid evangelicals to vote for him.
>>
>>70338018
LEAF
E
A
F
>>70337902
Cruz's actions since college have been described by people who went to college with him as an extremist.

Not to mention I have never had any problem with latinos besides them leeching on welfare. They don't chimpout, they don't push homosexuality, etc.
>>70338083
I support that aspect of them. I like watching ISIS throw faggots off the roof.
>>70338103
back to /tumblr/
>>
>>70333979
Because he looks like a fag and his shit's all retarded.
>>
File: where.png (651 KB, 1067x800) Image search: [Google]
where.png
651 KB, 1067x800
>>70338103
>>
>>70338169
Legal Immigration would not be a problem in a society without entitlement programs.

>Stalin is a nationalist who wants to help his people but create opportunities for them so they can support themselves.
you can't defend leftist policies under the guise of nationalism. Nationalism inherently works better with a free market.
>>70338310
Cruz has a history of fighting against liberals
>>
>>70338937
legal immigration still drives down wages for natives, it's a problem no matter what. it still increases crime, decreases national cohesion.

free market with intelligently administered welfare programs and a large amount of jobs and an ethnically homogeneous population work best. this is the basis of what trump wants. cruz wants no government services except for rich people, america flooded with cheap immigrants from all over the world, no jobs because immigrants do them for 2 dollars an hour and everything is made in china.
>>
File: cruz vs clinton.png (109 KB, 774x600) Image search: [Google]
cruz vs clinton.png
109 KB, 774x600
>>70333979

Because he is literally unelectable.
>>
>>70339342
>intelligently administered welfare programs
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.