[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Black Pigeon Speaks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 9
File: bps.jpg (89 KB, 733x631) Image search: [Google]
bps.jpg
89 KB, 733x631
What is your opinion on Black Pigeon Speaks? I think his videos are excellent; however, I have heard some people accuse him of controlled opposition or being a shill. I think he is legit, but who knows?
>>
>>70333580
>makes video of good quality
>must be controlled OP

There are a lot of brilliant and talented minds out there waiting to speak. I like his videos, his last one (about trannies) used biased sources from a catholic institution; although I believe trannies are degenerate, he should've looked for better sources.
>>
He never mentions the Jewish agenda or anything like that which I do find odd. Maybe he is worried that people will accuse him of being a tin foil hat lunatic if he mentions the Jews as most people aren't redpilled on them.
>>
>>70333580
I find it weird that he came from nowhere with such great editing skills and his level of quality content, is there no information on what he was doing before bps?
>>
>>70333580
Most of his stuff is good. I thought his video on women was rather lacking in argumentative power and sometimes he makes comparisons that would never fly in actual debate. Overall I like him though.
>>
>>70333796
Clearly he isn't new to making videos. I think he probably keeps whatever work he did previously out of the picture because he wants to remain anonyous.

I think he is from Canada and I'm sure he could be jailed for the shit he is saying.
>>
>>70333779
That's not how you become popular, and he also claimed to be a moderate or alt-right, I doubt he believes in the jewish conspiracy.
>>
>>70333580
Stop shilling your channel you fucking retard, no one cares.
>>
>>70333826
I think he might have went a little overboard, but I completely agree that feminism and liberalism contribute to the downfall of societies
>>
Sometimes, he includes a bit too much factless rhetoric than I would like. But his videos are excellent!
>>
>>70333988
IDK, you can tell he is familiar with 4chan and probably /pol/. He did have a pepe pic in one of his videos and and I saw him respond to a jewish commenter that attacked him and he teased the guy about shekels or something
>>70334048
I'm not BPS retard, I wish I could make videos that good.
>>
>>70334048
We do.
>>
>>70334048
I made this thread because I only have seen one other one on pol since I discovered his channel last week.

honestly i have found his videos very inspiring and i've been thinking of making some of my own videos.

a lot of people are being red pilled on these subjects, the more voices the better
>>
>>70333779
wait people believe this? it thought it was some kind of meme
>>
>>70334505
1/10 troll for getting me to respond
>>
>>70334219
Yeah, being familiar to /pol/ doesn't necessarily mean you believe in every single conspiracy that gets posted here, perhaps he was just b8ing for the lulz or he will slowly redpill the audience.
>>
I also saw him comment that while he thinks Trump is the best choice, he doesn't see trump as a God Emperor. I've really only heard trump referred to that by 4chan, /pol/ espeially

>>70334729
true
>>
File: shiggydiggyGeorgie.jpg (18 KB, 490x326) Image search: [Google]
shiggydiggyGeorgie.jpg
18 KB, 490x326
>>70334505
>thought it was some kind of meme
>>
>>70333796
I wonder if he runs vidmax or works for them, I find it odd that his videos are associated with them

their website is full of regular videos but also is loaded with clickbait
>>
>>70333580
Do you think he's black?
>>
>>70335482
he cant be he is to smart for tha t
>>
>>70333580
Jealous, talentless hacks will always accuse people with talent of being frauds or "the other" in order to appear better. Unless there's actual proof don't give them the time of day.
>>
>>70335482
there is no way he is black, plus you can see a pic of him holding a pigeon on his facebook page, he seems to be white

>>70335678
i agree
>>
>>70333796
>I find it weird that he came from nowhere with such great editing skills

Adobe after effects ain't rocket science, m8.

t. AE pro
>>
>>70335482
He doesn't sound black desu
>>
>>70335482
>the rise of dindu
I highly doubt it.
>>
>>70333580
This videos are good but the content is questionable at times. He needs better sources.
>>
>>70338580
at least he takes the time to mention sources instead of just spewing anecdotal opinions
>>
File: hitler_warned_you.jpg (233 KB, 515x722) Image search: [Google]
hitler_warned_you.jpg
233 KB, 515x722
>>
File: 1447327996160.jpg (125 KB, 996x720) Image search: [Google]
1447327996160.jpg
125 KB, 996x720
>>70333580
Why do you keep making these threads to ask our opinions on various youtube channels?
>>
File: 1450845214501.jpg (66 KB, 456x320) Image search: [Google]
1450845214501.jpg
66 KB, 456x320
>>70333580
time for the daily youtube personality shill thread.
>>
File: 1459827801076.png (52 KB, 994x1044) Image search: [Google]
1459827801076.png
52 KB, 994x1044
>>70333580
>>
>>70340256
first one I've ever started faggot
>>70340353
I'm not a shill nigger. I'm a Trump supporter who discovered this channel just recently. I feel many of his ideas match most of /pol/ so I made a thread, fuck off
>>
He seems very patronizing. The Conservative IQ video is the one my mind jumps to. Very pandering "we're the ones that understand reality'" and other lines like that. I'll have to watch it again.
>>
File: reason and logic.jpg (114 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
reason and logic.jpg
114 KB, 1200x1200
Most red pilled youtuber.
>>
>>70344243
>b8

Sargon of Cuckad is a libtard who doesn't want rapefugees and radical feminism. He's a fucking leftist.
>>
>>70344243
It's a sad state of things when classical liberals and leftists can be confused for right wingers.
>>
File: Sargon-of-Akkad.jpg (99 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
Sargon-of-Akkad.jpg
99 KB, 600x450
>>70344676
He's a classical liberal you pleb, just because he btfo's the alt-right all the time is no excuse to be butthurt,
>>
>>70344987
A classical liberal would vote for Trump. Even libertarians and anarcho capitalists speak more sense than this cuckold.
>>
Biased imbecile who makes used of anedoctal, feelings-based evidence to justify his ridiculous claims.
>>
File: back2reddit_THE_LION.jpg (81 KB, 480x492) Image search: [Google]
back2reddit_THE_LION.jpg
81 KB, 480x492
>>70345273
>>
>>70345273
Le epic troll xD
>>
>>70345137
>A classical liberal would vote for Trump
But he does shill for Trump. Even when he's having a hangout with his lefty friends he points out to them that Trump isn't actually that bad and is probably when one of the best candidates.

Trump is willing to compromise. After all that's how you make a deal its okay to compromise... as long as you get what you really wanted.

Trump is willing to listen to the people. He is after all a populist.

Trump is willing to get both demos and republicans to sit down and talk.

Trump is not ideological driven. He doesn't cloud his views with bullshit. (feminist prospective, religious zeal.)

Trump actually doesn't put down other countries but actually boost them. "China's killing us!", "Japan's killing us!", "We need to do better to compete wit them" (Paraphrasing here but bear with me.) Sargon points out that Trump is actually not saying China should fail but that WE need to rise to meet them.

Afterall MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN.

His only criticism is that the policies are kind of thin. As in there isn't much there in what trump actually plans to do to make it happen.
>>
>>70334048
Actually, you fucking oily tick, more people care than don't. Now go wash your pillowcases.
>>
>>70346355
>oily tick
Fuck, I'm going to use that one.
>>
>>70333580
I think he makes good stuff, though sometimes he should look for better sources, still a good channel to keep an eye on for content.
>>
>>70345273
/thread
>>
>>70345273
really makes you think...
are Brazilians really this retarded?
>>
>>70347050
yes they are

>>70346672
how bad is it in Germany right now? the climate seems to be very toxic over there right now. i'm ashamed of my German ancestry with what that dumb merkel cunt has done
>>
>>70344676
who are you accusing of being a leftist? BPS?
>>
>>70347684
I want out. I want out so bad, it's the only thing I can think of right now. Germans are fucking retarded and we will never stand up for our country. We are too dumb, too indoctrinated and too old.
I will finish my degree and move to the USA. I don't want my future children to live in the kafkaesque joke of a world.
>>
>>70347910
STAND AND FIGHT YOU FUCK

WE WILL MAINTAIN

No seriously you're going to be in for a hell of a surprise once your in the US.
>>
>>70347910
It makes me so sad to think of what has happened to such a great group of people. It's disgusting that Germans are pretty much not allowed to be proud of their country. The quotes that I've heard from some of the liberal feminists and politicians from Germany are unbelievable. I know all my Grandparents are rolling over in their graves right now
>>
>>70348417
Standing up is standing alone. What am I supposed to do when ever German I know loves refugees?
All I can think of is false flag terror attacks, but that's suicide.
>>70348419
I know. My great grandfather didn't fight in Stalingrad for this.
>>
>>70348417
Certain places in the US have plenty of the white guild and PC SJW faggotry that has destroyed Germany. Thankfully we are much further geographically from the shit skin muslim deserters so we have less of them. that's what they really are, they aren't refugees, they are fighting age males who left their wives and children for the promise of free shit and white women.

If he doees come to the US just make sure to move to a city that isn't completely infested with Dindu Nuffins
>>
>>70348723
white guilt*
>>
>>70348675
my sister studied in Berlin for a year and has been back a few times. She met a few guys that were anti immigration but this was a few years back and I think it was mostly turkish immigrants that they disliked. I think there are people that think like you they are just afraid to speak up.
Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.