[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What happened to her?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 7
File: image.jpg (89 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
89 KB, 620x387
So what happened to her?
>>
Parents killed her and chopped her up then buried the body in a pit of yogurt (or lime).

$5 (or 5squid) says they did it because "mummy" is a slag who wanted to "ave a bit of fun on holiday" and the kiddo was getting in the way of her drinking 2L of booze a day
>>
>>70333477

Q. What's the difference between Madeleine McCann and Pope John Paul?

A. The Pope died a virgin.
>>
She overdosed on sleeping pills they were force-feeding her because they couldn't deal with the fact that she was autistic.
>>
raped, murdered body dumped.
>>
>>70333672
>>70333948
>>70334153
>>70333672

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=14jEhdqa5Z4
>>
>>70333477
Blood libel
>>
File: 1450533070698.jpg (14 KB, 804x446) Image search: [Google]
1450533070698.jpg
14 KB, 804x446
>>70334388
Not an argument
>>
>>70334388
It's more poignant because Dawkins said it!
>>
File: 1452063850322.jpg (56 KB, 485x459) Image search: [Google]
1452063850322.jpg
56 KB, 485x459
>>70333678
top kek m8
>>
>>70333477
too soon fampai
>>
>>70333477
Didnt some guy in /b/ posted pictures of her in his basement?

Or was it some other girl?
>>
Jimmy Saville became the new thing to keep creeping into the news.
>>
>>70334802

If that actually happened then the FBI must have been crawling all over 4chan far more than they normally do.
>>
>>70334802

It was actually a clip from a TV show (NCIS I think) of a girl who looked just like her. Was pretty impressive though as he got all of /b/ going with that one.
>>
>>70333477
£20 on the parents did it. As an accident I assume, but they did it.

Fun fact, I used to work in a hospital dispensary and noticed a lot of scripts from paediatrics for melatonin, prescribed to aid sleep (normally for the little dears whose parents let them spend all night swearing at their xbox instead of instituting a firm bed time, but that's something else). Anyway, I remember one brand in particular called Kidnaps. No I did not make that up. My first thought was "LOL Maddie McCann", but the more I thought about it, the more I considered that as doctors her parents would have been able to access some prescription medication which they used for their kids to make sure they slept through while they went for a few cervezas. Probably did it a few times and then something happened.

Not the greatest theory I suppose, but it's my narrative.
>>
I imagine she's now some Arabs sex slave, it wouldn't surprise me if she turns up I raqqa after asad liberates it
>>
Parents killed her, or she was sold as a slave to the Middle East, Eastern Europe or South America.

When a portuguese detective tried to investigate the parents, they shut him down and got him an early retirement, as a way to show that they wouldn't tolerate that from anyone.

We'll never know the truth. The parents probably do know.
>>
File: queque.jpg (12 KB, 320x255) Image search: [Google]
queque.jpg
12 KB, 320x255
>>70333477
>>70334802
>>70334902
google images "the day /b/ found madeleine"
>>
Q: What do Madeleine McCann and bananas have in common?
A: Both are flown to England in boxes.

Q: Knock Knock... Who's There?
A: Not Maddie, kek.

Q: What's worse than asking Michael Jackson to babysit your children?
A: Asking the McCanns to take them on holiday.

Q: What do Madeleine McCann and submarines have in common?
A: Both lie at the bottom of the sea, and are filled with seamen.

Q: What do Maddie and Liverpool have in common?
A: Both lost in Europe.

Q: What do Madeleine McCann and a cheap blow-up doll have in common?
A: Both are fucked and then discarded.

Q: What's the difference between Madeleine McCann and a boomerang?
A: A boomerang always comes back.

Q: What's the difference between Madeleine McCann and a tan?
A: A tan doesn't disappear until after the holiday.

Q: Whats the Difference between Madeleine McCann and Heath Ledger?
A: One was in Brokeback Mountain, the other was mounted until her back broke.
>>
>>70333477
I did.
>>
>>70335242
That was a fake.
>>
File: hi.jpg (67 KB, 495x200) Image search: [Google]
hi.jpg
67 KB, 495x200
>>70335301
duh-uh
>>
>>70335251
Well played fatmaster
>>
>>70335191

you know them medicating their kids was proven right?
>>
>>70335205
>When a portuguese detective tried to investigate the parents, they shut him down and got him an early retirement, as a way to show that they wouldn't tolerate that from anyone.

Amaral, right? A verdade da mentira or something like that. It was published just before I started working in Portugal but didn't (and likely still don't) speak portuguese well enough to understand it in its entirety. Did you ever read it?

>>70335251
What's the difference between Pope John Paul II and Maddie McCann?
>The pope died a virgin
>>
>>70333477
Nothing that £20 million can't solve!

Ahem. I mean, ANOTHER £20 million can't solve!
>>
>>70335493
>What's the difference between Pope John Paul II and Maddie McCann?
>The pope died a virgin

I doubt that.
>>
>>70333477
parents killed her and rode the media attention wave
>>
>>70333477
Kidnapped and used as a sex slave.
>>
>>70335251
Q: What's the difference between peas and semen?
A: Maddie never got used to the taste of peas.
>>
File: 1458150666776.png (444 KB, 2502x1906) Image search: [Google]
1458150666776.png
444 KB, 2502x1906
ANGLOS got her
>>
>>70333477
Who is this semen demon?
>>
>>70335251

kek

i'm going to hell for that
>>
>>70333477
/b/ got her
>>
>>70333477
Parents killed her and moved the body at least twice.

Gerry was being prepped for a top job within the government and considering recent scandals in the top echelons in British society, I wouldn't be surprised if they had help from the top.

Her death was almost certainly accidental. A drug overdose. Whether her parents or the rest of the group were abusing the kids is another interesting question though. The entire dinner that evening could have been a cover for her death.
>>
>>70335420
I never paid too much attention to the case to be quite honest. I assumed that was the case as it started to drag on, but it was only when I heard about that Kidnaps stuff that I linked it properly. After a quick google it seems you're right:
>Battut - an experienced journalist who has worked on a number of major inquiries - claims police believe that evidence found in the McCanns' hire car will "prove that the little girl had ingested medicines, without doubt sleeping pills, in large quantities".

Amongst 48 questions not answered by Mrs McCann:
>Madeleine's relationship with her younger twin siblings, her method of parenting, and if she medicated her children.
>The GP was then questioned about the blood apparently found in the car and why she had not been able to explain its presence more clearly

Nice to know I wasn't too far off. I would have been 17 in 2007 when this was going on, so sounds about right for when I was working in the dispensary
>>
>>70335242
Fake
>>
>>70335191
Brah
Breh
Bro
Mate
M9

We sell melatonin OTC in the USA, what the fuck?
>>
>>70335663
SHUT
>>
IT
>>
File: duh-uh.jpg (94 KB, 425x447) Image search: [Google]
duh-uh.jpg
94 KB, 425x447
>>70336039
really??
>>
>>70336394
DOWN
>>
>>70336444
checked
>>
>>70336157
>>70336394
>>70336444 (checked)
OY VEY
>>
>>70335191
>>70335988
One theory I once read on here was pretty much the same as yours, with one exception. It proposed that one of the parents had already given her her 'regular' dose, then the other parent gave her the same dose again, not knowing she was already drugged, which led to her death by overdose.
>>
>>70336107
In the UK, as far as I'm aware, not all forms of melatonin are licensed as medicines, and as such are not available for general purchase. Even prolonged release (the only licensed form) can only be obtained through being prescribed by a physician. We had to have it on special order from the US. I've never really dealt in that area of medicine so I've looked it up and apparently "In Europe, melatonin has a completely different status in that it is considered a "neurohormone" and cannot be sold over the counter". I'm not suggesting that melatonin caused the death (none documented AFAIK), but maybe something else prescribed/used for a similar effect might have? It was literally just the brand name that made me giggle and led me to that conclusion.

What I can say from now working in medical sales is that you guys can get away with a lot more shit over there, at least the way I see it, from how things are promoted all the way to how things are regulated/licensed.
>>
>>70336653
Now that you mention it, I do vaguely remember hearing that theory. Plausible and explains their reluctance to answer any questions about medication
>>
>>70336917
I think it's the other way around IMO fambulance.

You guys can buy codeine OTC without a script but we need to get a permission script from a doctor like good little cucks to get codeine.
>>
Anyone Interested in what happened and how the British media and government helped in the cover up of Madeleine McCann should watch this guys documentaries.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nCfPFx5ogk
>>
>>70337476

Here's a link to all his videos.

http://www.madeleinefilms.net/

He goes into extreme detail, well worth a watch of them all.
>>
>>70337129
Yes and no. You can buy low dose productss such as Codeine Linctus 15mg/5ml or Co-Codamol 8/500 (formulations with higher amounts of codeine such as 30/500 require a script). Even falling into these categories, it's not quite OTC - it's P listed which means it can only be sold in pharmacies under supervision of a registered pharmacist. It's not my area so I can't say where the line's drawn between these medicines and the following.

Codeine itself is a class B, schedule 2 drug (i.e. controlled drug status in clinical usage). If prepared for injection it becomes a class A substance. It is illegal to possess without prescription or to supply or produce without a licence.
>>
>>70333477

Both parents drugged her a bit too much, probably forgot she'd already been sedated, and she died.

As for the body, well wasnt there a whole shenanigan with the car at the start of the investigation?
>>
>>70338160
>>70337129
I just texted a mate who's a pharmacist and he mentioned that the limit is drawn on the amount of codeine available in the pack. He can't remember what it is but assumes around 250-300mg being the upper limit for being able to buy from a pharmacy. Turns out we both learnt something.
>>
>>70335251
Top fucking zozzle
>>
Gerry McKann was a Mason and belonged to the same lodge as Gordon Brown.
He was chosen to oversee some NHS government review body because of his connections.

I'm guessing here, but my bet would be on Gerry making a big booboo and paying the heavy price of having his daughter kidnaped and sacrificed in a satanic ritual.
>>
>>70334388
>pay debnts
Actually, the burden of proof is yours since you're trying to argue. So YOU show him your evidence. SJW rhetorics won't get you anywhere here--that only works in Plebbit.
Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.