[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A vote for Ted Cruz is a vote for throwing away the Constitution.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
File: idiot.png (380 KB, 566x399) Image search: [Google]
idiot.png
380 KB, 566x399
A vote for Ted Cruz is a vote for throwing away the Constitution.

For how much of a hardcore conservative Canadian Cruz states he is, he sure loves going around the "NATURAL BORN CITIZEN" rule.
>>
File: justin bieber.jpg (151 KB, 1023x681) Image search: [Google]
justin bieber.jpg
151 KB, 1023x681
>>70332718
Butthurt Amerifat because we're fucking all their women.
>>
File: 1459577589955.jpg (33 KB, 491x404) Image search: [Google]
1459577589955.jpg
33 KB, 491x404
>>70332718
>USA
>Great country because of American dream
>Get butt hurt because "born in wrong country"
>>
File: 196786978.jpg (449 KB, 1280x951) Image search: [Google]
196786978.jpg
449 KB, 1280x951
>>
>>70333063
>he doesnt understand the Constitution

I mean that makes sense since you're not even American.

Instead you sit on an American site all day wishing you were American instead - top kek.
>>
>>70332718
I agree out of principle but honestly if someone was born elsewhere but grew up here since they were in their early childhood, does it really matter? There's plenty of great Americans in that position who will never be able to run.
>>
>>70332718

I love how many republicans implied that Obama was born in Kenya and because of that, shouldn't be allowed to be president

Now one of their main candidates is foreign born.
>>
File: 8645643.jpeg.jpg (32 KB, 550x527) Image search: [Google]
8645643.jpeg.jpg
32 KB, 550x527
>>70333716
>Mc Cain was born in Panama.

The US is a third world country at the moment. I'd rather be Russian, they tend to win wars.
>>
>>70334146
It's sickening. I ruled him out on at the beginning. Then didn't take Trump serious until he filed.
>>
>>70333716
The SCOTUS has ruled that both Jus Soli and Jus Sanguinis are applicable for birthright citizenship. Their rulings have since been codified into law. The pertinent code falls under U.S.C. Title 8, Section 1401: "Any one born outside the United States, if one parent is an alien and as long as the other parent is a citizen of the U.S. who lived in the U.S. for at least five years (with military and diplomatic service included in this time)."
>>
>>70335575
Citizen yes, naturalized at birth is not natural born.
>>
>>70332718
>natural born citizen means naturalized by birth
>is the child of american citizens
>is naturalized by birth
>>
Ted Cruz is one shady mother fucker.
>>
>>70333958
It's in the constitution cuck,
If you don't like it you can go move somewhere else you won't be missed.
>>
>>70332718
>2020: vote russian of saudi arabian born
PUTIN 2020 CONFIRMED
>>
>>70332718
Who cares about constitution?

I heard this had been ignored before...
>>
>>70335784
Unfortunately, the Constitution does not say what "natural born" means. It does state unambiguously that one "born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside." Cherry pickers will point out that "citizens" in this text is not preceded by the words "natural-born"; such people are invited to fuck themselves. However, by examining the times that the Founders lived in, it is very difficult to conclude that they meant that one must have been born in the country, considering that the nation did not even exist until they made it, that shitloads of territory existed in the outremer where citizens - themselves born on Colonial soil - proceeded to have children just outside of the established States, and that no effort was made by them to proclaim that a citizen made such (made such at birth, mind you, definitely sidestepping the normal hooplah that an alien by any other name has to put up with to attain citizenship) via jus sanguinis was merely a citizen, rather than a natural-born citizen. On the contrary, if we want to know what the Founders thought, we look to the Naturalization Act of 1790 which states "children of citizens of the United States, that may be born beyond the sea, or out of the limits of the United States, shall be considered as natural-born citizens."
That shit got repealed five years later, but it is interesting to note.
>>
>>70332877
Canadian coke can cock strikes again
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.