[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Plasmids
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 8
File: image.jpg (21 KB, 470x313) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21 KB, 470x313
/pol/
Are plasmids degenerate?
Would you modify your DNA if you could?
>>
>>70331277
Yes. Drugs in general are degenerate.
>>
Hey, it's a free market.
>>
File: image.png (101 KB, 290x236) Image search: [Google]
image.png
101 KB, 290x236
>>70331277
No. It's all about trying to be 100 percent natura and avoid influence from foreign substances.

That kind of shit could modify you in ways you'll never know. It's not worth the risk.

>although if it could make me a QT wolf boi then I'd consider.
>>
>>70331626
*natural

iPhone a shit.
>>
>>70331395
So is posting on 4chan you fucking faggot
>>
File: Seriously Gay.jpg (17 KB, 379x279) Image search: [Google]
Seriously Gay.jpg
17 KB, 379x279
>>70331626
>>although if it could make me a QT wolf boi then I'd consider.
100% degeneracy
>>
>>70331277
/thread
Not using plasmids would be degenerate

they would make you stronger

if your currently degerneate you would be on par

if your on par you would be the next hitler
>>
>>70331277
Hell yes. This human form is weak as fuck and we are not evolving anymore anyway. so if i can speed shit up AND make modifications on myself why the fuck not? Although a mechanical form could be superior to our biological form(im sick and tired of pissing and shitting and sexual urges and even fucking eating its disgusting to see others fill thier faces with so much shit you wonder how they manage to do that)
>>
File: sdfgsdf.jpg (21 KB, 410x600) Image search: [Google]
sdfgsdf.jpg
21 KB, 410x600
>>70331811
>Not using plasmids would be degenerate
>they would make you stronger

Not using PCP would be degenerate it makes you stronger
>>
>>70331277
If i could light a cigarette from my thumb, or power a generator with a handgrip lightening rod or light up a muslim to a thousand degrees with the snap of my finger, i would do it.

And thats not even half of the options

-freeze
-telekenisis
-hoardes of killer bees
-electricity

Why wont you evolve /pol/? Afraid?
>>
File: image.jpg (31 KB, 232x232) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31 KB, 232x232
>>70331763
Yeah
>>
File: dasadisdain.png (296 KB, 690x754) Image search: [Google]
dasadisdain.png
296 KB, 690x754
>>70332100
this is why people hate furries
>>
>>70332010
and also in bioshock 2 the Unusable teleportation plasmid
>>
In what country is there place for people like me?
>>
>>70331277
>be american
>build city underwater
>mutate for zero benefit
>die
>>
>>70332325
Projecting is fun though.
>>
>>70332809
>be american
>build city underwater
>mutate for zero benefit
>GET SHOT
>die

ftfy
>>
File: image.jpg (44 KB, 350x350) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44 KB, 350x350
Why is evolving degenerate?
>>
>be rich fag
>go to asia or africa
>create an army of genetically modified slaves
>use them and robots to replace normal people

this is some P.K. Dick anti-utopia, plasmids are evil
>>
>>70331626
>>>/trash/
>>
>>70332901
is it so difficult to keep the degeneracy in the proper channels?

thats like 99% of the reason why i dont hang out with furries, they are always fucking degenerates that i cant stand being around
>>
>>70331395
You had better not take penicillin you fucking degenerate
>>
>>70333494
I don't usually speak about my autism, and I never speak in public.

I'm just shitposting ;3
>>
The problem with plasmids is not the ability they gave, so no bullshit" with transhumanism is bad or you are playing god". But it is their addictive effect on the long term, it shows a bit in the games but the Rapture books really describes the process, just one sip of adam and you become addicted and on top of that you got to take eve to keep your ability
But after Fontaine wanted profits so it makes sense for him to make that somekind of drugs if he let the scientists worked there would be no downside

Also you become fucking ugly with them
>>
File: CTbrVfHUwAAwH31.jpg (44 KB, 500x493) Image search: [Google]
CTbrVfHUwAAwH31.jpg
44 KB, 500x493
Of course plasmids are degenerate, but as >>70331472 said, in a free market I suppose they have just as much right to sell them as anything else, so I cant fault the people that would use them
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.