[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why did America create ISIS?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: frog.png (11 KB, 420x420) Image search: [Google]
frog.png
11 KB, 420x420
Why did America create ISIS?
>>
Divide et impera. The maxim is as ancient as it is true.

Israel can not afford another war with its neighbours (they might lose), therefore they all have to be brought to heel as US puppets, or cast into perpetual chaos and anarcy.
>>
To help israel destabilize the middle east so they can expand their country more. Also for that pipeline.
>>
>>70330880
Getting caught is part of their plan.
>>
Hillary Clinton and Google technically
infamy.org
>>
>>70330880

israel did, usa provides weapons, training, vehicles food, and comfort services
>>
>>70331046
Holy fuck! I never thought of that.
>>
ISIS is a natural product of Islam.

America has made mistakes, it's true.
But to say that America created ISIS?
did you read about the thousands of young Muslims in Europe, who have left their good life and joined ISIS?
>>
Yesterday's freedom fighters are tomorrow's terrorists. Business as usual.
>>
>>70331046
Explain the pipeline to me.
>>
oil
>>
>>70330880
To destabilize the syrian region, the oil fields in particular. They capture this oil and sell it to the Saudis and they sell it to the US.
>>
>>70331890
nice try, goy
>>
>>70330880
proxy to fight against Assad/Russia
>>
>>70330880
My theory is that the CIA created Daesh to show that they are still cool and can do a lot of nasty stuff just like back in the Cold War, and those NSA guys are totally uncool and useless in comparison.

But it kinda exploded into their face and now the NSA laugh their asses off while spamming the CIA central server with dick-growing ad e-mails.
>>
>>70331229
nice flag. hows the papers going ?
>>
>>70331952
http://pipelines.curry.com
For maps

http://426.nashownotes.com
It's a long listen but it explains Arab spring, our mission, the players, and why you didn't hear about Arab spring in places like Qatar and Bahrain
>>
>>70330880
because the Jews want a weak Middle East incapable of resistance, this is exactly why we decided to "bring democracy" in Libya, that is the exact same endgame the US envisions in Syria a disjointed state filled with sectarian disputes incapable of putting up any resistance to Israel or the West, ISIS is just a US-Israeli proxy army at this point
>>
>>70331890
>Israeli flag
>>
File: 1457551358939.jpg (39 KB, 360x425) Image search: [Google]
1457551358939.jpg
39 KB, 360x425
>>70331890
>>
>>70330880
As a sacrifice
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.