[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why sudden hate from /pol/ against this guy? what happened?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4
why sudden hate from /pol/ against this guy?

what happened?
>>
1 person is not all of /pol/
>>
>>70330569
Redditors can't live without big government subsidies, so they act like society will collapse without them.
>>
It's a meme to give him shit. Unlike shapiro, that guy used to be based as fuck until he betrayed us.
>>
But his recent videos have been great anon
>>
>>70330569
Anarcho-capitalism only works if you're willing to exterminate everybody with a sub-100 IQ first
>>
>>70331462
>used to be based as fuck until he betrayed us.
NOT AN ARGUMENT.
>>
>>70330569
The "ONE FUCKING DOLLA" stuff is just meeming, my friend. Stefan is fucking based.
>>
>>70330569
I like Stefan. He releases hour long rants daily that are both full of interesting information and void of quick cuts.
>>
>>70330569
because russia supports their enemies

same thing that has been going on for 70 years
>>
>why

WE NEVER LIKED HIM

You come here and advertise HOURLY, for FREE.
And you pretend you're some sort of fair capitalist, nationalist.

Yeah, Frenchie, you can royally french-fuck yourself, you french fuck.
>>
>>70330569
Aside from being a cult leader anarchist greedy arsehole, I like him.
>>
DO YOU WANT ME SHOT
>>
>>70330569
Just checked his channel, all his video thumbnail and titles look like ITS HABBEDING /pol/ thread OPs.
Basically a red flag for being a moron.
>>
File: image.jpg (26 KB, 539x540) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26 KB, 539x540
>>70331600
Found the guy with a sub 100 IQ
>>
>>70331821
Yeah. Can't help feeling like I should donate though...
>>
File: image.jpg (416 KB, 1536x2048) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
416 KB, 1536x2048
>>70330569
I think most of /pol/ likes him but memeing is fun. Its just bantz.

Shapiro is a faggot kike though
>>
I have twenty bucks to donate. Should I donate it to Trump or Stefan?
>>
Because he's a classcuck.
>>
>>70331821

How is it memeing?

He literally threw a tantrum on video over it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8CM_--di7L8
>>
>>70330569
He is a very articulate,logical and pleasant to listen

I listen to him while lifting

Listening to feminism,liberals,migrants,anti-nationalists,politicians and such get btfo gives me a power rush desu

Thats how /pol/ I am
>>
>>70332993

You think Trump needs donations, m8?

You're mistaking him for the unemployed corpse
>>
>>70331462

Kek.

Because he has differing opinions about Trump does not make him bad.
Albeit that I think this whole affair with Michelle Fields has been a farse but Shapiro has atleast been consistent with his views through the whole debacle.

>>70330569
Only thing I don't like about him is his own shilling for himself.
>>
>>70330569
No one hates him. He is very opinionated and egotistical, so he is an easy guy to nitpick, and he does have some annoying personality traits. People like him, but they also like calling out his bullshit. His whole cult thing has died down, so that's good.
>>
>>70333034
funny you say that, I also started listening to stefan while lifting. We /pol/acks are so strangely similar..
>>
>>70330569
Not an argument.
>>
>>70332993
nineteen to donald one to steph
>>
File: ancap defoo lowest res.png (4 MB, 1560x3928) Image search: [Google]
ancap defoo lowest res.png
4 MB, 1560x3928
Sure are a lot of non arguments in this thread
>>
>>70332993
To Stefan so he can keep spreading the red pill
>>
He is very well articulated and prioritizes facts although I don't necessarily agree with the conclusion he draws from those facts he is pretty based overall.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.