[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why should I defend German women, /pol/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
File: German Women.jpg (168 KB, 1791x816) Image search: [Google]
German Women.jpg
168 KB, 1791x816
They deserve it.
>>
>>70330513
Good point.
>>
>>70330513
Seems like nearly as many of your men deserve it as well.
>>
>>70330513

But CDU is supposed to be our Right Wing Conservative Party.

Merkel just fucked the party up, but she wont be there forever

And stop being a defeatist cuck, women change their opinions at the drop of a hat.
>>
>>70330513
Looks more like all Germans deserve it.
>>
>>70331163
>women change their opinions at the drop of a hat.

Hahahahha. The elections were after Cologne and hundred other rapes.
>>
>>70330513

Atleast we'll actually be able to survive in an Islamic world whilst we can sit back and watch the liberals burn :) :)
>>
File: Doubt2.png (469 KB, 957x535) Image search: [Google]
Doubt2.png
469 KB, 957x535
>>70331163
>But CDU is supposed to be our Right Wing Conservative Party
I have bad news for you.
>>
>>70330513
True. They also crave it. Once the sandniggers get sick of been fined, being unemployable and get old they'll soon lose their rapey charm. Then the AfD might pull in some female votes.

Or revert rape laws.
>>
>>70330513
Same reason you stop your kid jamming his finger in electrical sockets.

you don't really have any other choice if you want to pass on your genes and survive as a group 2bh lad
>>
>>70330513
>being against genetic competition
>>
And you think the majority of women read about all those rapes? If you obtain all your knowledge from Tagesschau and Spiegel (what most people here do fyi), the whole situation looks a whole lot different than it actually is. I have yet to find an article about the police censoring the word "rape" from the reports of NYE in German media for example.
>>
>>70331789
was meant to reply to
>>70331300
>>
File: Vikings.jpg (278 KB, 1200x828) Image search: [Google]
Vikings.jpg
278 KB, 1200x828
In the XXI century she will love to be BKACKED and will vote to the most progressive country, betraying her own people in favour of the invaders.

It sounds like that race has been degenerated.
>>
>>70331789

> I have yet to find an article about the police censoring the word "rape" from the reports of NYE in German media for example.

it was all over German News 2 days ago you cuck
>>
So my whole family (parents, brother, sister) are all pro Illegal Immigration, because muh "Morality". Should I move to another country and let them deal with the rapefugees by their own or should I stay and fight the mudslims and other subhumans overruning my cocuntry?
>>
>>70330513
You shouldnt, they turn on you at first chance.
Bad genes, low energy.
>>
Can't you just focus on the women who are worth saving and leave the other ones to be dicked by sandniggers?
>>
>>70332557

>sending a million shitskins into containers
>Moral

Should've asked them if they're former SS Officers or something
>>
>>70332956
I've discussed this topic a million times, they won't change their opinion, bc they are "good christians who have to help everyone, even if it's not doable, at least you have to try"
>>
>>70332557
Leave them.

Go to the US, live in freedom.

If it ever goes down in Germany at least then you will have lived in freedom and have gotten some training with weapons so if you feel like going back you'll be better prepared than if you had stayed.
>>
>>70331652
>Same reason you stop your kid jamming his finger in electrical sockets.

Best explanation. Women have to be protected from their own stupidity.
>>
>>70330513
this
>>
There have to be any part in this fucking world with based and smart women. Anywhere lost in the maps.
>>
>>70330513
Because it's a nation wide shit test that you are failing hard Hans.
>>
>>70333302
>Go to the US, live in freedom.
Yeah, I'm sure he's gonna be safe of colored people over there
>>
40%+ don't deserve it
>>
>>70335353
Up to you whether you're safe or not there.

As opposed to in Germany where it is up to the government.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.