[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You American/Texas folk, red-pill me on Texas
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 38
File: tx.jpg (4 KB, 251x201) Image search: [Google]
tx.jpg
4 KB, 251x201
Before I get into my situation I must asked what's with the Texan obsession with "whataburger"? Are they that good?

I'm in my last year before I'm a fully-qualified neurologist, looking at wages here in the UK is absolutely piss-poor. Only £70k/year... Looking over the pond you guys pay up towards $250k/year for your neurologists. Basically I'm looking to flee this nanny-state and start a family. I also expect not to have much of problem gaining citizenship due all of this? Can anyone confirm?

Me and my wife (beautiful, conservative and aryan as fuck) are in our early thirties now and are looking to settle down and start a family, she would be a stay at home mother, at the moment we're looking to have 4/5.

Now, for location I've decided on Texas, and in particular an area called "University Park" which is just a short while away from Dallas and has plenty of job opportunities. University Park is from what I've read one of the best places in the US to start a family due to the low crime, high-income and highly educated residents (high white population).

What's a /pol/ perspective on all of this? Is this area is as good as it seems? I've read some users say Dallas is an absolute shit hole? Or is this just the centre of it all?
>>
Whataburger is literally the GOAT burger joint of the South

Houston > Dallas, but at least you're not planning to move to Austin
>>
Califag here, lived in Texas (Houston) for 4 years. It's sucks, the whole state is empty and is basically one big pit stop for truckers all across the country.

Nothing but cheap steaks and gas. The drivers suck, the people are fat and ugly. The weather sucks, if it's not raining then it can easily get to over 100°F in the summer, combine that with rain then previous day and that can make for sauna like conditions outside.

Oh and hurricanes and flooding because Texas is again, flat. And my god the niggers there have the worst chip on there shoulders.

Fuck Texas.
>>
>>70330750
And fuck Whataburger, it's literally just mustard on a subpar grease ball.

In-N-Out is way better.
>>
I'm a southerner living in Bama, but I've lived closed to OK-Texas border.

You have different types of Texas to choose from. You can take Confederate Texas (East), liberal Austin, Mexican Texas (South), or Western Texas (dunno about them). North Texas is just a meme.
>>
>>70330664
What's so special about the place? They seem obsessed, I'm gonna have to try it out when I visit next week
>>
>>70330750
>>70330835
California though?

I'm not talking about rural areas of Texas here but the suburbs
>>
>>70330902
I go to coastal Georgia every fourth of July and there was always a Whataburger on the way, but they suck ass.
>>
>>70330329
>Are they that good?
Whataburger is pretty damn good, yes. We also have in-and-out which has recently spread to here.

>Basically I'm looking to flee this nanny-state and start a family. I also expect not to have much of problem gaining citizenship due all of this? Can anyone confirm?
You should be fine. I actually know a british couple in their late 20s/early 30s who recently moved here, and bought a house through a family member who's a real estate agent.

>Me and my wife (beautiful, conservative and aryan as fuck) are in our early thirties now and are looking to settle down and start a family, she would be a stay at home mother, at the moment we're looking to have 4/5.
That's good to hear. The british couple I was talking about are actually for Bernie, sadly.

>Now, for location I've decided on Texas, and in particular an area called "University Park" which is just a short while away from Dallas and has plenty of job opportunities. University Park is from what I've read one of the best places in the US to start a family due to the low crime, high-income and highly educated residents (high white population).
Dallas itself is quite multicultural(comes with good food), but if it's demographically white in the DFW area, you can't do much better in terms of places to bring up a family.

Worst case scenario if you don't like the area is you could move. You seem to be in a high demand job, so it shouldn't be too much of a problem.
>>
>>70330329
There's ups and downs. We have a very large healthcare industry here, so employment should be no issue here for you. If you don't mind commuting, you can move into a nice suburb or something easily (we have very cheap land prices). Of course, there are nicer places in the cities as well, but they always cost more.

Whataburger is a pretty good fast food burger joint. I've eaten there for years.
>>
>>70330750
Fuck off cali nigger, glad you got your west coast ass the fuck out of God's country.

FUCK YOU CALI NIGGER STAY THE FUCK OUT
>>
>>70330329

San Antonio is the best city as long as you stay on the north side. If you want to experience rural Texas though go the Hill country, try a town like Marble Falls you can buy beautiful land for cheap.
>>
>>70330985
desu Georgia is fucking great. If you aren't 100% stuck with Texas, I'd look for somewhere in West Georgia. Great food, and chick-fila is better than all these meme fast food joints ITT.

I've only been to Dallas, but it was fun as fuck when I was a kid.
>>
>>70330329
I never be in America but from what I see in movies, read here etc. Texas and North Carolina seems like the best States. They have many christians family with values who don't racemix.
>>
>>70330985
I lived in a town (inside Houston) called Bellaire, went to the highschool there. It's literally a Houston suburb.

And the downtown area was laughable. And there shopping mall was devoid of any form of youthful life.
>>
>>70331061
Thank you for the reply brother, I appreciate it.

>We also have in-and-out which has recently spread to here.
Whataburger > In-And-Out?

>That's good to hear. The british couple I was talking about are actually for Bernie, sadly.
Yeah everyone here is cucked unfortunately, I don't want to and wouldn't be able to afford to raise a family here due to high taxes and low wages in our nationalised health service. I can see why the young whites in this country are the least educated, only the welfare leaches can "afford" to have children.

Are you a Texan?
>>
Whata burger is overrated but still pretty good. Dallas would probably be a good fit for a Britt. Houston is THE medical center of Texas but you probably wouldn't like it.
>>
>>70331368
>Bellaire

99% chinks
>>
>>70330750
Sounds like heaven to me.

Whataburger fucking sucks
>3 small chicken strips, piece of toast, large drink
>$8

It is fucking hot OP but I love the heat.

I think most Texans are /out/ist and Texas is great for that. If you don't like to hunt and fish though it's might suck.
>>
Tejano here.

We don't want your racist, limey ass.

If you can't deal with Americans of Mexican descent, you will hate Texas, because we are the most racemixed state in the Union.

Also, Whataburger is good because of their dry burgers. Hamburgers are heavily seasoned, and pressed thin on a griddle, removing most of the grease. Tastes best with mustard, as a result.
>>
>Houstonian fag here
Dallas and Houston are the two best places to make money. Houston medical center should be tempting for you, money and social standing wise... But overall Dallas would probably be better for kids unless you lived in River Oaks, West U or Tanglewood
>>
File: Texas.jpg (304 KB, 1080x966) Image search: [Google]
Texas.jpg
304 KB, 1080x966
This map is fairly accurate.
>>
>>70330329
Whataburger is dope
Califags need to get the fuck out
In-N-Out sucks ass
If you want to raise a nice conservative family I would go with northern San Antonio.
Still close enough the Hill Country
If you're into hiking and shit.
Dallas is a consumerism hell hole.
Nice though.
It's like a comfortable hell.
>>
They voted for Ted Cruz so they are a bunch of faggots.
>>
>>70330902
I wouldnt call it the best, it's just the staple of Texas. Its the equivalent of fish and fries.
>>
File: patronising nige.jpg (220 KB, 2197x1463) Image search: [Google]
patronising nige.jpg
220 KB, 2197x1463
>>70331646
Come on lad
>>
File: farage.jpg (463 KB, 2048x1366) Image search: [Google]
farage.jpg
463 KB, 2048x1366
>>70331611
I haven't seen the sun in 3 weeks, I don't see myself complaining about it being too hot
>>
>>70331589
Why would Dallas be a good fit exactly?
>>
>>70331815
No, hes kinda right. Texas is more French/German/spic than New England.

People on the east coast might admire you for being a (beady) ETERNAL anglo, though.
>>
File: 18279657882235.jpg (231 KB, 1024x628) Image search: [Google]
18279657882235.jpg
231 KB, 1024x628
>>70331582
>Whataburger > In-And-Out?
That's a hard call. They're both really good, it just depends on what you're in the mood for.

It used to be where each region had their own "best" fastfood chain:
North-East - Five Guys
South - Whataburger
West - In-And-Out

But we've got all 3 here in the DFW area now due to the constant growth here.

>Are you a Texan?
Yeah I live about half an hour north of Dallas.

pic related is In-And-Out
>>
>>70331690
Whataburger isn't even quality in terms of dog food
In-N-Out hires white people and pays well
Lonestarfags need to succeed
If you want a nice conservative family I would go Amish
>hiking
>Texas
>implying you can't stand on a soapbox and see all of Texas
It's like literally hell
>>
>>70331942
Also the Mexicans here aren't that bad. They actually work and are greatful for it. They just live trashy.
>>
>>70332125
>secede
Fucking phones man
>>
>>70332125
Maybe you should go back to commiefornia if you hate Texas so much, Juan.
>>
>>70332056
those are good burgers walter
>>
>>70332004
The demographics in the high income areas seems to deal with that problem though. As long as I don't have to see shitskins as I open the curtains in the morning I couldn't care less
>>
>>70332252
I'm already back home lad. Enjoying my sunshine and sea-cooled breeze.
>>
>>70332125
You must live on the plains
I feel sorry for you
>>
>>70330664
This.

When and if you go go Whataburger, make sure to get a patty melt.

Also make sure to try out chick-fil-a. Some are kind of crappy, but the one in my town is really good.
>>
>>70332056
I thought you guys just had McDonald's everywhere desu. I visited Florida as a kid and never came across any other fast food joints
>>
>>70331368
>Bellaire

Youre either a rich jew or a rich chink, or a poor mexican.
>>
>>70331690
>If you want to raise a nice conservative family I would go with northern San Antonio.
>Still close enough the Hill Country

This. Hill Country is the best part of Texas. Schlitterbahn & many state parks are all only an hour away from SA. Go up to Gruene Hall in New Braunfels for good Texas Country music. SA has the best Mexican food. Good BBQ and Chinese food too. Taco Cabana is also open 24/7 when you get sick of Whataburger. Good Catholic schools. Spurs culture is pretty great(inb4 apehoop). We have a soccer team now too(SAFC). Lots of local breweries and bars. We have the best weather too IMO.
>>
File: nige lad.png (437 KB, 825x467) Image search: [Google]
nige lad.png
437 KB, 825x467
>>70331782
You mean fish and chips...
>>
File: IMG_20160331_163203.jpg (3 MB, 4160x3088) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160331_163203.jpg
3 MB, 4160x3088
>>70332429
>plains
Califag here m8

This is my drive home from work.
>>
File: mexijew.jpg (100 KB, 932x960) Image search: [Google]
mexijew.jpg
100 KB, 932x960
>>70332225
>>
>>70330329
Move to Katy, its about a 30 minute drive into houston. Its small but there are alot of nice houses here for pretty cheap. Also depending on where you live you'll be right next to i-10 so you can get to where you want to go pretty easily.
>>
>>70332333
There's wealthy shitskins all over Texas. It's a proaperoous state, brah. Especially because of the oil/gas/LP energy markets.

If you want a hugbox full of anglos maybe you should go vacation in New England. The weather would be more suited to your delicate sensibilities, too
>>
>>70330750
Fuck off, pussy.
>>
Hey OP, did you look at The Woodlands? Its nice here, just moved out here from houston after living in the loop for years.
>>
>>70331687
> weird smells

Rofl so true
>>
To every person complaining about the flat land: don't.

It makes views in Texas beautiful. South of San Antonio, the less developed areas are simply breathtaking.

My favorite view is off the elevated ramp between I35 and 77 where you choose between Sinton and San Antonio , going north on 77 from South Texas. You can see for miles and miles.
>>
>>70331690
Notheast san antonio here. Can confirm as pretty conservative and primarily white.
>>
>>70331611
Nigger please it's about $7 for that and you left out the fries you non Texan.
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
Texas isn't that bad, they have some of the best sky's.
>>
>>70330329
In order to get a firm opinion on Whataburger, you'd have to go and get one yourself. They're known for their large sizes and taste in food.
>don't ever get a large unless you intend go piss yourself to sunday
Immigrants here are good modest people who will often make arrangements if you can't exactly pay for something.
>stay the fuck away from the school systems
>I prefer Heff's burgers
>>
>>70332333

Plenty of rich Tejanos, man.

We're all up in your suburbs.

Go somewhere else, britcuck.
>>
>tfw you didnt know there were so many /pol/iticians around you

We're waking up familam.
>>
>>70332002
They are arrogant and snobby
>>
Drove through Texas on coast to coast road trip, and counted over 300 stars (individual, not counting in groups like the flag).
>>
>>70330664
>Houston > Dallas
LOL
>>
>>70330329
University Park and Highland park are referred to as "Park cities". They offer Highland Park ISD, which is one of the top rated public education system in Texas(maybe US).

It's an incorporated city that offers their own police department and fire department, and they're proud of their low crime rate.

The architecture is pretty diverse, no house is like another one, nice trees, unique restaurants, and it's very close to downtown.

This is all info coming from my real estate mom who has shown houses in that area. She says it's really nice.
>>
I'd say try San Antonio. Small town feel with all the things to do that a big city has. It's also got the medical center (it's literally named that) where all the doctors love to go because money.

Job prospects are relatively good, pay moderately well compared to big cities but the cost of living is dirt cheap.
>>
>>70332594
Does your mom drive you there or something?
>>
>>70332737
How hard is it to find it on google maps, I've had a gander but it's a big road kek
>>
Hex when?
>>
>>70330750
at least you are an honest californian who moved away unlike all the other californians who hate texas but stay and try to change it to another california
>>
>>70332774
Who orders a large drink and doesn't just whatasize the whole thing?
>>
File: farage kek.jpg (33 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
farage kek.jpg
33 KB, 500x333
>>70332829

> Mexican
> Able to afford a house
>>
>>70333154
Carpool with a co-worker.
>>
>>70333028
What are you implying?
>>
File: Allen High School stadium.jpg (105 KB, 800x499) Image search: [Google]
Allen High School stadium.jpg
105 KB, 800x499
>>70330329
It's over twice the size of Germany with only 27 million people.

Economy is booming even bigger than rest of South while the North is dying.

They don't care to take shit from any other government, as they were an independent republic for years.

Austin is nice physically but is the leftist center. I don't know about Houston but Dallas seems to have a lot of blacks. El Paso and anywhere else close to the southern border is dirty with Mexicans.

The eastern part is more like Louisiana/the rest of the South, the western part is more like New Mexico (both the State and the immigration joke), and the northern part is plains.

They have oil and cows. They give many fucks about their protestant churches and american football.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aFXpqZzFgy4&nohtml5=False

pic is the field of what you would call a secondary school, the players are 14-18
>>
>>70330329
Texas is honestly one of the places in this country that's the least blue pilled
And a lot of them own a gun, in the majoridly white parts the niggers there behave because they know almost everyone around them is packing , it's nice
>>
>>70333223

Fuck, meant 37.

It's the 37/77 split north of Robstown.
>>
>>70330750
Kill yourself
>>
>>70330664
>Houston > Dallas
Fuck off jigaboo

Houston and Galveston are nigger infested areas
In Dallas we have a containment center for niggers called Oak Cliff.
>>
lol Texas is half the size of my province. get fucked ameritards.
>>
>>70330329
Whataburger is pretty good, but In-n-Out blows it away.

But really though, coming from the UK... you will be blown away by our burgers.
>>
>>70330329
>DFW here
don't overpay just to live that close to downtown. that area has crime like any other. plano is the whitest/safest. get used to driving further to get to work every day than you ever had before on your tiny little island, and you'll be much more satisfied with your neighborhood. i live in wylie and work in dallas.

>I also expect not to have much of problem gaining citizenship
so you say, but the immigration quotas shifted in the 60s to discriminate against white europeans. so good fucking luck.
>>
>>70333733
A FUCKING LEAF
>>
>>70333733
>leaf
>>
>all the triggered Texans and flyovers ITT

Behold the jealousy. This is why everyone "hates" California. We're just better.
>>
University Park is one of the most expensive neighborhoods in the state. If you're a neuro making that kind of money you will fit in there nicely. My brother lives near there and has a couple of buddies in that neighborhood. I don't know what they do, but they all have ridiculous homes. The schools there are also supposedly really good. When I'm in the area I usually drive around just for fun. It's not "open-scenic", but there is a lot to look at. If your money is right I think you're making the right decision.
>>
>>70333528
>I don't know about Houston but Dallas seems to have a lot of blacks.
lol are you trolling?
>>
>>70330870
Fuck you give us back red river bridge
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>70332740
>Notheast san antonio here

ayyy
>>
>>70333606
a couple of the main cities are being flooded with California faggots and are becoming increasingly blue-pilled
>>
>>70331589

And by medical center of Texas he means all the hospitals for the curvy and big-boned
>>
>>70330329
University Park is a great area. Pretty much all of the north part of Dallas is. Generally pretty wealthy and white, with some asians. Texas is one of the best states to live in because of the low taxes and right-wing government. I hope you can land a job here. Just make sure you vote Republican when you become a citizen.
>>
>>70333856
>>70333833
SOME FUCKIN STRIPES
>>
Whataburger is just greasy fast food, it's delicious but nothing special. We just love it because it's OUR greasy fast food.

I'd move to central Texas as it's a gorillion times better than Dallas. Austin is the best city in Texas. I'd recommend moving to one of the cozy small towns 30miles or so away from Austin. Dallas is a good city but has lots of niggers and a sizable muslim population.
>>
File: Chisos mountains.jpg (80 KB, 680x382) Image search: [Google]
Chisos mountains.jpg
80 KB, 680x382
>>70332125
>not knowing geography of own country

Californian/New Yorker detected
>>
>>70333944
Why Austin?
>>
>>70331687
The closest beach to me is Surfside. All the water is brown and there's regularly man-o-war jellyfish washed up on the beach.

This part of the Gulf is literally where all the trash from the Mississippi River and the eastern part of the Gulf wash up.
>>
>>70333870
Cheers mate, that's what I was looking for. The architecture is what got me hooked, a lot of the houses had french/british colonial designs, they all look like palaces
>>
>>70332774
Didn't get fries cause I wanted something small. Didn't even want the toast but it came with it.
>>
>>70333996
Texas geography is more diverse than most countries. We have plains, mountains, forests and deserts, beaches and lakes. Great state parks and national parks.
>>
>>70333926
Thank you and of course
>>
>>70332417
Not enjoying 10+ magazines on your guns, though.
>>
>>70334085
It has it's issues (tons of libfuck parasites coming from California) but it's the most lively city in the state. There's so much shit to do, so much good food, so much everything. Good music year round, tons of festivals, lots of outdoor activities, less fat people and gentrification is pushing non-whites out of the city. Also it's like the 2nd safest city in the country for violent crimes.

I wouldn't want to live in Austin but being able to go into Austin for a fun weekend with m8s is god-tier. The best BBQ in the country is in Central Texas as well. (Pecan Lodge is shit, SHIIIT).
>>
>>70333944
>>70334085

>Austin is the best city in Texas
No it isn't. Austin is a liberal hippie infested city with SJWs everywhere.

Fuck that.
>>
>>70334325

Just stay out of South Austin and you're fine.
>>
File: goldwater.jpg (14 KB, 220x310) Image search: [Google]
goldwater.jpg
14 KB, 220x310
>red pill me on Texas

It's watered-down Arizona
>>
File: tiredpepe.jpg (7 KB, 250x241) Image search: [Google]
tiredpepe.jpg
7 KB, 250x241
>>70334238
>beaches
If you want to call the gulf a beach then yeah sure. But don't go pretending like it's not just muddy water, jellyfish and super coarse sand.

Also you have to trek through swampand to get to any of those beaches.
>>
>>70334367
>south dallas is all niggers
>south austin is all white niggers
>all of houston is all niggers
>the rest of texas is dry counties, farms, and dustbowls
did i miss anything
>>
>>70334238
>>70334427
Yeah the beaches suck dick here. There's plenty of other nice natural stuff though. There are loads of places to hike in Texas.
>>
File: original United States.jpg (46 KB, 417x396) Image search: [Google]
original United States.jpg
46 KB, 417x396
>>70333942
>for the thirteen colonies that told Britain to fuck off before making it fuck off

and stars for the 50 small countries in the Union, Cancuck
>>
>>70332509
There are better burgers than In and Out and Whatafat. There are a lot of places that use woodfired grills and much bigger meat patties. I actually refuse to eat burgers for the most part since it's just leftover garbage meat. Some other places actually use real meat. The cheaper it is usually the lower quality it is. Fast-food is probably the worst shit you can put in your body. The lowest-common denominator of human life-forms are usually the only people that eat at the big name brand restaurants. You'll see. And don't shop at Wal-Mart unless you're desperate to see just how above intelligence you are. Average IQ might be 100, but the average shopper there is probably around 80. I am not even exaggerating. Luckily in Highland Park you'll probably just buy your food at the rooftop Whole Foods off 75. It's not too bad. I live in Austin so I'm pretty spoiled in that regard.
>>
File: image.jpg (14 KB, 125x125) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
14 KB, 125x125
>>70333905
Life is pain
>>
>>70334325
Get off UT campus and you're fine.
Quit your bitching.

>>70334306
Thanks.
I was just wondering.
Everyone here usually says Austin is shit
>muh SJWs and libcucks everywhere
>>
>>70334325
I've lived here my entire life and have been to every major city in Texas a dozen times. Here's the tier list.

God tier
- Central Texas area around Austin

Good tier
- Dallas
- San Antonio

OK tier
- San Antonio

Kill yourself tier
- El Paso

Also you didn't even read my post otherwise you'd have seen I said to not live in Austin but nearby. There is literally not a single major city in Texas that is as good as Austin. You can use muh liberals as a reason it's bad (good one desu) but Dallas and Houston are 1/10th of the city Austin is. They are literal nigger infested shitholes.
>>
Don't you burguers have any other place to eat than fast food chains?
Don't you have normal restaurants?
>>
>>70331224
San Antonio is literally 90% Mexican. He would be assisting gunshot victims all day.
>>
>>70334624
now I feel bad because I contributed to the shitposting Canadian meme,

>tfw I'll never be able to vote for Trump
>>
>>70334325
Austinfag here. traffic is hellish. try-hard hipsters that moved in from random shitholes are everywhere. you have to deal with fucking clusterfucks like sxsw multiple times a year. there's too many homeless people everywhere, it's almost as bad as san francisco. it's a total hellhole east of mopac, which is basically the entire city.
>>
>>70334710
They say that because they are butthurt and have to live in nigger infested cities like Houston. I was born in Austin and currently live in Bastrop so I head into Austin all the time. Austin has its problems and hipsters make me rage hard as fuck but the pros easily outweigh the cons. Austin is seriously such a great city but yes.. It's being destroyed, razed into the ground and being rebuilt as a trendy hipster paradise. That's why we need to reclaim it with good conservative and traditional folks.
>>
>>70334726
Lol. El Paso here. Honestly, it literally does suck ass. Too many spics and nothing fun to do around
>>
>>70334726
OK tier should have been Houston
my b
>>
>>70334726
Sorry to inflame your autism but I know plenty of /pol/acks who live in El Paso.

I know how much you autists can't wrap your heads around outliers and shades of gray
>>
File: 1457147021977.gif (1 MB, 256x229) Image search: [Google]
1457147021977.gif
1 MB, 256x229
>>70330329

>Dallasfag

>Are they that good?
Yes, and if you hate it you better stay silent unless you can handle the bantz

>Basically I'm looking to flee this nanny-state and start a family. I also expect not to have much of problem gaining citizenship due all of this? Can anyone confirm?

Me personally I love this city, but even I'll give you my honest opinion. If you want to raise a family here, move to North Dallas. Stay away from South/East Dallas, this is coming from a black guy. Only going around that area for the state fair or concert nothing else. West Dallas is more Hispanic, but it has it's pros and cons.

I think it'd be more fitting for someone like you to live in Allen or Frisco. Stay away from Plano unless you want your kids to be druggies in high school.

>Now, for location I've decided on Texas, and in particular an area called "University Park" which is just a short while away from Dallas and has plenty of job opportunities. University Park is from what I've read one of the best places in the US to start a family due to the low crime, high-income and highly educated residents (high white population).

Not a bad choice, you'll be near a lot of great things.
>>
File: 1454960893539.jpg (46 KB, 776x602) Image search: [Google]
1454960893539.jpg
46 KB, 776x602
>>70332775
>sky's
not the best grammar though
>>
>>70330329
Check out Lexington Kentucky. Huge neuro school at UK
>>
>>70334927
Could be worse. You could be Lubbock.

>>70334965
Wonder why there's so many /pol/acks there? Take a guess my dude. El paso has some bretty good tacos though, for sure.
>>
>>70334927
>nothing fun to do around
Maybe you should try not being poor?

I go offroading, shooting, and hiking every day I can. I used to go fishing until the algae bloom fucked up the lake too.
>>
>>70330329
>red-pill me on Texas
Only 2 things come from Texas: steers and queers. Lately, lots of fags and nu-males have been coming out of Texas lately. Hipster and leftist enclaves are growing, populated by your usual undesirables. Also, pretty sure the majority of them are tainted with spic genes, from all the illegals they keep bringing in. Not good for breeding. It won't be long until that place becomes a leftist state.

Then outside of the big cities, it's pretty much a desert wasteland littered with your typical sister-banging, pickup truck-driving hicks. They're either too lazy/fat or too stupid to fight the leftist infestation.

In short, it's filled with subhumans who are part of the problem. The only states worse that Texas right now are Commiefornia and Jew York. If Commiefornia is #1 and Jew York is #2, Texas is somewhere in the top 5. Get your shit together, you useless human garbage.
>>
File: Based_Morrow.jpg-large.jpg (89 KB, 600x849) Image search: [Google]
Based_Morrow.jpg-large.jpg
89 KB, 600x849
>>70334883
>>70334923
What's up Austinbros
All the butt-hurt against Austin is because they don't have based Morrow living with us.
>>
>>70335074
Because of the military and all the private contracting (Raytheon, Boeing, Bechtel, RAND, etc.).

Not to mention there's a YUGE law enforcement demographic here, federal and state.
>>
>>70335160
I'm lamenting my city's collapse into a faux-hipster Disneyland.
>>
>>70335160
MORROW PRIDE WORLDWIDE

I want to buy him a beer and a plate of bbq.
tfw you'll never talk with him about the murder of JFK while eating La BBQ and drinking a couple pints of Shiner.
>>
>>70335142
Wow this is weapons grade autism.
>>
File: 1458673988285.png (38 KB, 554x669) Image search: [Google]
1458673988285.png
38 KB, 554x669
>ITT: mexican immigrants call themselves tejanos

You cucks aren't tejanos because your family came here two, three or five generations ago you muddy spics.
Basically no one can claim being descendant of the original spanish settlers of texas yet every fucking mexican in the state does it.
You're mexican americans, if anything.
>Non-pure castillian heritage from Tejas settlers -> not tejano
>>
>>70334763
No.
>>
>>70335382
>being proud of being a Texan pre-Anglo settling of the state

lamo
>>
>>70334710
>Everyone here usually says Austin is shit
>>muh SJWs and libcucks everywhere

It's also the seat of our conservative government. People neglect that and just see what they want to see. Yes Austin has a college, but that actually adds value. The downside is all the California and NY liberals who move here driving up housing prices and bringing their bullshit values. As long as you keep driving your pick-up and waving your guns you'll be fine. Libs are loud, but they are hilariously harmless children.
>>
>>70333942
Stars and stripes
>>
To be p honest, I listen to TCR and that's all the Texas I need. Wouldn't want to physically be in the state just because the citizens are sweating freedom

t. Northeasterner
>>
>>70330329
Highland Park is fine

Dallas proper is a city with tons to do but no soul. Be aware that the denser the city, the higher the democrat/liberal population
Ft Worth has an older Metroplex feel, but unfortunately has gone downhill over the past decade or so

Whataburger is that good, and they have a variety of options for you to try.
>>
Texas is awful. Lots of industry but you're a minority as a white. Go to a concert, a rodeo, a race track, a sports game, you'll see first hand what the true demographics of the state are outside of your upper middle class suburb first hand. You'll find yourself in a sea of Mexicans.

I don't know where all this 'Texas is based' rhetoric on /pol/ comes from. I feel like maybe it comes from guys who grew up here in the 80s and then left after college? Guys who fondly remember their version of the state, which no longer exists.

Avoid coming here. Please, do it for your kids. Your kids are 99% guaranteed to go to a school district where they'd be some of the only white kids in the class. I guess most of the Texans who praise the state here graduated high school in the early 90s? Because the schools here are so weird and the funding is so lopsided. Schools that are 80%-90% minorities have insane funding. Brand new school buildings, new additions to their buildings every year, new textbooks, new school buses, but the kids just smoke weed in the bathroom and get involved in gangs. The districts in upper middle class areas with lots of white students receive no state funding, the buses and school buildings are falling apart and the textbooks are ancient.

I'm planning on moving to Cascadia or New England ASAP. Also the weather forces you indoors 9 months out of the year. It's so shitty.
>>
>>70335499
I'm not, check my flag.
I'm catalan, I was just telling it like it is to the spics who claim heritage they don't have
>>
File: MAGA.jpg (645 KB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
MAGA.jpg
645 KB, 2448x3264
I would recommend that you take a holiday in
Texas IN THE HIGHT OF THE AUGUST HEAT...

Texas has a lot going for it, but as a britbong, you might not be prepared for just how FUCK_ALL HOT it gets down there.

>> other US states that are good for freedoms & jobs that get all 4 seasons instead of just warm-hot-hot as fuck:

Pennsylvania ( but stay out of Philly & Pittsburg but both of there suburbs are great

North Carolina ( avoid dindu investations but they are easy to spot)

Kentucky (Same as NC with small pockets of dindu)

Maine

Vermont

Colorado

Good luck, you limey-cocksucker
>>
>>70335382

Nigger, my family is a King Ranch founding family. My ancestry goes so far back that I don't even have traceable relatives in Mexico who didn't move there from the US.

TENTH GENERATION. Predating the annexation into the Union.

Get back to me when you can claim to be as American as I am.
>>
>>70335623
Is this copypasta?
Because there's so much misinfo in this post.
>>
>>70335523
bruh. i encounter them every day. they bitch about austin and talk about how great nyc and california are. it's funny because most of them immigrated to austin because they couldn't afford to live where they were. they fucked up their cities and now they've come to fuck up ours.
>>
>>70335499

Anglos who didn't fight for Texas independence ruined the state.

We were an economic shit hole until the oil boom, thanks to Anglo confederacy cucks.
>>
University Park is alright, but I'm not sure what you'll be able to afford there making $250k.

Allen is a suburb a little to the north, similarly affluent but with cheaper cost of living. It also still has that small town feel with one good high school. There's also Frisco, but it's growing so fast it's losing its identity
>>
>>70335297
>LA BBQ

Place was literally stolen from it's rightful owner you cuck get your shit together. There are at least a dozen other places just as good within 2 miles of that hipster shithole not to mention it's expensive as fuck.

>$19/lb brisket
wew
>>
>>70330329
Whataburger is okay. It's better than McDonald's but worse than homemade.
Now what you SHOULD be interested in is the steak.
>>
>>70335808
How is any of what I said untrue?
>>
>>70335623
maybe you should make more money so you can live around white people
>>
>>70331687
The area of absolutely nothing is actually absolutely full of oil wealth, the engine that drives the prosperous Texas economy. I grew up there.
>>
File: 1447283332748.png (6 KB, 448x357) Image search: [Google]
1447283332748.png
6 KB, 448x357
>>70335808
If you live in 915 too, I don't see how you disagree with him judging by your previous posts.
>>
>>70332056
Daily reminder that if it ain't Five Guys, it isn't worth dogshit
>>
>>70331314
Their kids are going to racemix tho.
>>
>>70335623
>Your kids are 99% guaranteed to go to a school district where they'd be some of the only white kids in the class.
This completely depends on where you live. School funding is determined by local school districts and the county, so just do your research. Some school districts are great; some suck dick. Same as anywhere else.

But yes, Texas has a lot of Mexicans and that should be obvious why (and many are good, conservative people). Demographics vary a lot depending on where you live anyway.
>>
>>70330750
The hurricanes and floods are just god's way of filtering out the weak. I'm sorry you were too much of pussy to endure hot weather either. It's what makes a man strong when he is working out (four years of athletics in high school and 4 years of ROTC in college).

Caliniggers need to get out of my Texas. Katrinadebris need to leave too.
>>
>>70335979
I do live in a nice area. But I've been nearly killed on the interstate by Mexican drivers in banged up sedans that I'd rather move somewhere else.
>>
>>70332056
>North-East - Five Guys
>South - Whataburger
>West - In-And-Out
Had the opportunity to try them all. Moved from state to state some years back.

Been to Texas and a few other Southern states. Been to Commiefornia. Been to the East Coast too (Jew York and a few places).

I'd say In-N-Out > Whataburger > Five Guys.
>>
>>70335916
kek. i always get a good laugh when the tourists spend five hours waiting outside franklins and there are half a dozen other places just as good with little wait.
>>
Full of idiots. Their baseball fans are the dumbest alive. Christfags, don't believe in analytical data, etc.
>>
>>70336117
houston? that would explain a lot. get the fuck out of there.
>>
>>70335969
>go to a rodeo
> you'll see first hand what the true demographics of the state are outside of your upper middle class suburb first hand

I think you're not understanding who goes to rodeos. Rest of it might hold up some truth if you're on the border.

>Guys who fondly remember their version of the state, which no longer exists.
Drive out into the suburbs. Texas persona has always been the people outside of the suburbs and not the ones inside them. It's still very much alive.

>Your kids are 99% guaranteed to go to a school district where they'd be some of the only white kids in the class.
I can tell from this post that you grew up poor in a shitty part of Houston and your parents didn't love you so they sent you to a public nignog school. Most people in the school I grew up going to were white and still are. Sure there's some mexicans (not a majority) and guess what. They are fine. Mexicans do turn into niggers if they go to poor schools in the inner city but no humane person would raise their child in such a place.
>>
>>70336029
Five guys isn't that good.
>>
>>70333727

This. I live in Dallas in the Village, its a very suburban city. Rail line is decent in getting you where you need to go. Oak Cliff is where most of the blacks live as well as some of the ghetto areas near the border with Garland. I wouldn't go into OC at night unless I had to, I remember doing so once and it was just street after street of black people sitting on front porches looking out at you with no lights in the street or in their houses turned on. If you make enough bank to live in Highland Park youre all set.

Also Houston sucks ass, dirty and full of Katrina refugees who never left. Whataburger is god tier fast food with the only downsides being the price and wait times. Dallas is one of the best places on Earth in terms of restaurants and Addison, Plano, Southlake, Grapevine and Allen are all great neighboring towns to spend a day or an evening in.
>>
>>70336265
I just don't see why not go the full measure and move far the fuck away from the whole state desu
>>
>>70336002
>If you live in 915 too
I don't live in Mexico. I live in Texas
>>
>>70331611
you're not supposed to order those products
remember the 20/80 rule
>>
>>70335623
>Go to a concert, a rodeo, a race track, a sports game, you'll see first hand what the true demographics of the state

If you go see a Spurs game or a Tejano band you'll see Mexicans, but why would a neuro go to such a low class event? Mexicans and blacks don't like racing. It's a pretty white sport senpai. Basketball and Football are pretty much the Wal-Marts of sports so if your dumb enough to go to a live game you're asking for it. Baseball isn't much better just low-level white people for the most part.
>>
>>70336319
>Sure there's some mexicans (not a majority)
They actually are the majority now.
>>
File: image.jpg (342 KB, 860x574) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
342 KB, 860x574
Everyone likes to talk shit about Austin and how liberal it is. But it is no where near as bad as people say. Perfect place to raise a family tbqh.
>>
>>70335623

Retard alert: North Texas has the nicest/safest/richest areas to live in on the entire fucking continent.
>>
>>70335913
I was going to take a morgage out on a 5/6 bed, $1.5-2M should be enough
>>
>>70336565
Nigger I'm talking about my school. Not everyone lives near the border or in inner cities. My city is more than majority white.
>>
>>70336407
How many states have a lower tax burden than Texas? Like five? Certainly none are as economically successful as Texas.
>>
>>70336579
>raising your kid IN the city
Fuck no.
>>
>>70332333
Seriously, don't hate on Tejanos. If you meet a hispanic person with a Texas drawl it's because their family has been here generations. We wouldn't have kicked Santa Anna's ass without the help of our Tejano bros like Juan Seguin, Placido Benavides and Salvador Flores. These people are very conservative and different from the immigrants that congregate in our urban areas and their second and third generation cholo offapring.
>>
>>70336460
You said you live in El Paso as well, cucktron. I'm the guy who told you to not be so poor.
>>
>>70336115
>not driving to Galveston or Kemah to play in the floods as the hurricanes wash over the bay
>not driving up and down 35/45 chasing tornadoes all the way to Dallas

Face it senpai Caliniggers don't know what living is
>>
>>70330329
God bless you anon, we need more like you and your wife. Not a Texan, but out of all the states, Texas is doing financially good with many opportunities right now.

I don't believe any place in Texas (anywhere close to the border that is) is dangerous.

>Living in GA close to Atlanta.

The few Texans I have met have been extremely kind, social, and helpful---they are a stubborn folk though.
>>
>>70336821
I fucking hate cholos but most of /pol/ doesn't actually realize that not all Mexicans are cholos because they had to grow up in places like NY or CA where Mexicans become choloniggers.

>tfw grew up in a small town
>all the Mexicans are conservative
>0 murders per year
>mexicans keep to themselves and work hard like everyone else
>make bomb ass food

Good shit right there if I do say so myself.
>>
>>70335771
Do you muricans even read or check the flags, I'm not claiming to be murican>>70335669
>>
>>70336872
I said I live in/near Austin. Where did I say I lived in El Paso? Maybe I'm having an aneurysm but I don't think I typed that.
>>
>>70335623
>Guys who fondly remember their version of the state, which no longer exists.
This. I had a chance to go to Texas twice, with at least 8 years between visits. A lot has changed in 8 years.

It is as if Texas transformed when 'bama got in office. There was none of this hipster shit, and their South-By (or whatever they call it). Schools weren't as leftist as it were 8 years ago, like commies just set up shop there and began churning out degenerates during that time. And why are there more Mexicans?

What the fuck happened?? Why did Texans let it happen, when shit like that was harshly suppressed back then? With the Bush family and a lot of influential Republican/Conservative notables there, why is it slowly trending towards blue?
>>
>>70336585
>mortgage
LITERALLY being a slave to the jew
Don't buy stuff you can't afford anon, those days are over
>>
Texas?

I think you mean Tejas.
>>
>>70335913
Allen has been overrun with curry. It would just make him feel like he's in a hotter Bongistan
>>
Oregon and Washington are best states.
>>
>There are people in this very thread complaining about the lack of white conservatives in a certain area of Texas
>Yet they hate the one school in the state that has the greatest amount of white conservatives in the city and student populations

Never change /pol/. I understand that you all can't live without your animu stores and vidya long enough to appreciate life in a small town. And only liberal Austincucks bitch about College Station.

College Station is God's home.
>>
>>70337099
>What the fuck happened??
Cuckservatism happened
>>
>>70336527

You obviously don't know about Texan society much.

The distinction between our classes is low, culturally.

Our upper class are good ol' boy low class types who still slum it and get along with the lesser folks.
>>
>>70337287

>Litereal DUDE,WEED! Meme states

gtfo weed nigger
>>
>>70337099
I'm going to rage if one more nigger thinks large cities = all of Texas. Austin/Houston have been liberal infested for over 20+ years, it's nothing new. The only thing that's new is the mass migration that is adding more of them. Also SXSW has been aroung for ages. It's not a new thing, the only new part about it is that more people from out of state found out about it and are coming now. Small towns are still small towns. Texas is still Texas. Large cities have always been cancer and the true Texas has ALWAYS been outside of them.
>>
>>70337231
I could pay it off in 20 years? I have no other option if i want kids
>>
>>70337231

>doesn't know how home buying works

Nobody buys houses straight up with cash friend
>>
>>70334786
San Antonio is one of the most segregated cities in the country, though. Alamo heights, olmos park, and monte vista are all almost entirely white.

I vote San Antonio, op. Great city, only getting greater. Good place to invest in property.
>>
>>70337297
>College Station is the Christian God's home.

Wal-Mart, the post
>>
>>70337513
>buying a giant house before you even have kids to fill it

Bad idea desu senpai. Wait until you actually have kids that are 2 or so years old before you get a big house. Or do you already have kids?
>>
>>70337099
>What the fuck happened??
Katrina refugees never left, Commiefornians swarmed here like rats fleeing a sinking ship, and Obama left the border wide open to immigrants.
>>
brit bro move to houston or san antonio
whatever you do don't move to dallas, austin is a liberal shithole so that option is up to you
>>
>>70337099
That's because we positioned ourselves as being too successful and conservative. Life always has leaches and detractors, which unfortunately comes from us showing our power level.

I'm sure if times did get hard or the state's higher ups did a fake emergency plenty of the rats would jump ship.
>>
>>70337449
>Texas culture treats people as individuals
Is there supposed to be something wrong with that?
>>
>>70337640
alot of the nigger refugees left though
>muh harsh laws
they couldn't make here lel, i love my state
>>
>>70337625
Not yet, ideally within the following year. I figured it was a sound investment as my income would be going directly into investment through the mortgage, otherwise I could pay rent which would be a colonial waste of money
>>
>>70337494
This line of reasoning is the same as people in NL or France or Germany or Sweden who adamantly defend their country, saying the massive amount of migration doesn't affect their cozy little corner in the world. "Oh, It's just Stockholm, London, Amsterdam, etc. which are shitty cities, it doesn't affect me". When it's like all you can think of is 5 minutes ahead from now.

If millions of people are coming in every year, demographics have to change with that. Population has to disperse. Texas is bigger than Sweden for instance, so it's less noticeable. But it is still happening and going to continue to happen. Birth rates and immigration are going to permanently warp what Texans will be 5, 10, 15 years from now. And yes, even in your little pocket you think is untouchable. At the gym, grocery store, people will be speaking Spanish, you'll drive past billboards in Spanish.

There's only one direction this can go. Big cities are just the canaries in the coal mine.
>>
>>70330329
Houston is the medical center of Texas what with all the medical colleges around, but Houston itself can be a real shithole. I live around 40-45 minutes away and all I've ever seen from it are homeless niggers and angry not-so-homeless niggers.
>>
>>70337449
>You obviously don't know about Texan society much

The real upper class types are displaced carpetbaggers from the north. If you met anyone who was real upper class in Texas you would know this. If you think the Bushes are southerners well...
>>
I lived in North Dallas (proper Dallas not some bullshit nearby city) for 22 years.

As long as you stay north or northeast Dallas you'll be good to go. Everyone is white up there and friendly. University Park and Highland park are the nicest areas. Preston hollow is nice too. Food up there is great and if you like to go to bars and stuff, Uptown is the place to be for young proffessionals but there is also a mix of nice older adult bars.

I can answer any questions you have about Dallas without the /pol/ autism bias half these fags have.
>>
>>70330329
The honey butter chicken biscuit is amazing. God bless Texas!
>>
>>70337968
one wrong turn and britbro is in nigger land
have some compassion for the guy
>>
>>70330329
Living in Dallas right now. Lots of Blacks and so many fuckin Mexicans. I'd go to a whiter state for the sake of your children that you may have. The races here segregate themselves pretty well though if you do choose Texas. Just find a white neighborhood. The minorities are the servants around so labor is super cheap. Think house maintenance and such
>>
>>70336527
>Mexicans dont like racing
what is a chevy 1500 for
>>
>>70337951

Those guys aren't texan.

If you live inside a gated community surrounded by trees with only one entrance, and no houses for miles and miles outside, you have a fucking island compound.
>>
>>70330329
Stay in the suburbs there.

Downtown Dallas is nigger/beaner town.

>>70330985
Don't listen to that faggot, Cali is way worse; they will tax the shit out of you and they don't tame their spics like we do.
>>
>>70332056
Half an hour? You Plano, Allen or McKinney?
>>
Texas is best state. All other states are inferior states
Whataburger is best burger. All other burgers are inferior burgers.
If you like the outdoors and rugged living then Texas might be right for you. If you are not a city dwelling cuck and can survive a 30-40min drive to a store then Texas might be right for you.
Did you know there is a town in Texas called Whitesboro that up until the 90's had a sign that read "welcome to Whitesboro! Don't let the sun go down on your black ass!"
True story.
It's all about what kind of life you want to live. Anyone who complains about Texas is either in a big city or a tard.
>>
>>70338062
Fucking trucks with body kits and "Gonzalez" plastered across the back window. Kek
>>
>>70337443
Texas is leading a lawsuit against one of Obama's executive orders to give some illegal parents of permanent residents work permits (under the basis that the action is unconstitutional of course). Still no decision on that one yet.
>>
>>70338088
Semantics. They don't live in outer-space motherfucker. Their shit goes down the same steam.
>>
>>70330750
Arizona here, don't listen to this faggot. California is the worst state in the union and the people there are even worse. Texas is based just like Arizona and Alaska. Pretty much everywhere else is shit.
>>
>>70333633
Ugh Robstown.
>>
>>70337614
>not giving credit to HEB

It's alright anon. I understand you are a bitter atheistcuck but you'll see the light someday. Aggieland is home. Besides I'll be heading back there in case Ebola or some other freakish event given that it's one of the three university coordinated biodefense centers in the country. Not to mention a good portion of the population are veterans.
>>
>>70338408
i was surprised by how much AZ and TX have in common
>>
>>70337912
Oh no, not the dreaded Spanish language.
>>
>>70338469
fucking aggies
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

GET OFF MY BOARD
>>
>>70331314
stfu niggertina. The Falklands are OURS!
>>
>>70338451

The whole south is gonna turn into Robstown now that the oilfields are closing.

Shitsux
>>
>>70334513
The lack of trees in about every place that's west of the latitudinal line that Dallas sits on.

I wish we had real trees...
>>
>>70338515
>Diversity is a good thing :^)
t paco
>>
>>70330750
kill yourself you fucking faggot, you lived in the worst city in Texas, you know nothing.
>>
>>70338545
KEKS LEAVE
U
C
K
S

L
E
A
V
E

GO TAKE CARE OF YOUR WIFE'S SON
>>
>>70338702
pretty sure the worst city is El Paso
>>
>>70338682

Its not a good thing. Which is why TX is becoming our state.

Get out.
>>
Why is everyone feeding OP's fantasies?

He won't be able to move to the USA if he is white.
>>
>>70330750
Then leave you fucking faggot! We don't want you and your bullshit libtard political opinions.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1455863479523.jpg (59 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1455863479523.jpg
59 KB, 640x640
>>70330329
Pic related. Best state in the union desu

Live in the DFW area. The metroplex is truly a great place, Winston.
>>70330750
What a fucking pussy. Don't talk shit because you decided to live in the shittiest city in the state, you fucking faggot.
>>
>>70330750
I actively fantasize about California and all its transplants spontaneously combusting. You're the fucking worst kind of people. Wors than the blackest nigger or most extreme Muslim. You come to a place, benefit from its better economy and then bitch about it. Texas and it's people don't want you here. In fact the main reason we wanna secede is not to say fuck you to America and do our thing, but purely to say we aren't associated with California. Us seceding or California being kicked out of the Union are equally desirable.
>>
>>70330750
>lives in Houston
>complains about niggers and humidity
where you expecting anything else?
>>
>>70338202
>McKinney
>Half an hour
Wew lad.
Think more like I live about 30 minutes north of Dallas, and it takes almost an hour to get to McKinney from my location.

I'd be at least a full hour, if not longer between those two cities.

Also Whataburger a best. A BEST.
>>
>>70337494
Wait until they bleed into your little slice of heaven. That's what leftists do. Commiefornia wasn't always a leftist state. Sure, they're mostly concentrated in the Bay Area and the LA area, but they have enough people there to undermine the will of the rest of the state. Once all of Texas' major cities become cucked, Texas would be no different from Commiefornia or Jew York, complete with leftist governors, representation, public officials, the works.

Don't wait for it to happen.
>>
>>70335623
The funding thing totally depends on where you live. Living in a small school (One A to 3 A) means you won't be getting much money except for the monkeys and mongoloids playing football. You live in a big school district though and it is a completely different story.
>>
>>70339099
>diversity
>kolaches listed twice
>blue bell listed twice
>lone star listed twice

I understand if it's good you list it again but with this kind of picture you only need to include everything once. Besides diversity for diversity's sake is a horrible fucking selling point.

Lastly
>Cougars.
Fucking figures that are no mentions of UT or A&M football/athletics
>>
>>70330329
>Before I get into my situation I must asked what's with the Texan obsession with "whataburger"? Are they that good?

They're really big burgers for fast food. Arguably the biggest fast food burgers you can get, next to Wendy's 3/4 lb 3 meat 3 cheese burgers.
>>
>>70330750
>It's sucks, the whole state is empty and is basically one big pit stop for truckers all across the country.

Why would you move to Houston and not Austin.
>>
>>70330329
>What's a /pol/ perspective on all of this? Is this area is as good as it seems? I've read some users say Dallas is an absolute shit hole? Or is this just the centre of it all?
If you want to do medicine, go to Houston.
>>
>>70330329
I haven't seen it mentioned, but Fort Worth. I live there and its a underrated gem. Its about an hour west of Dallas and its growing rapidly.
>>
>>70339661
Maybe not everyone wants to meet Stone Cold.
>>
File: 1451890943223.jpg (337 KB, 950x1425) Image search: [Google]
1451890943223.jpg
337 KB, 950x1425
>>70339552

You right, I just pulled it off jewbook awhile back. It's a good enough list to show a foreigner.
>>
>>70337912
m8 the demographic trends are not nearly as bad as you are making it. It's true that we are getting commiefornias and the like, but hispanics here are not nearly as blue as other parts of the country. The white vote is increasingly locked in the republican party and the GOP is also gaining lots of hispanic voters. Texas isn't going to go blue for at least a few more decades at the current trends. It's true that we need to get immigration under control, but there is plenty of time to turn it around. It's not a lost cause.
>>
>>70333733
Isn't there only like three provinces total? Texas could kick your provinces ass Canuck!
>>
File: image.jpg (123 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
123 KB, 640x1136
Texas is based

We have many friends from the UK that are planning on living here forever

The costs are cheaper than the uk but you make more and get taxed less

Quality weather as well

I moved to houston two years ago and probably won't leave any time soon
>>
>>70330664
My gf is from texas. She says Houston is God Tier, which I can agree with. I like Dallas more because of less niggers.

We went pretty much around where her family lives which is Sugarland and the northern parts of houston. She took me to NASA, and going through middle of Houston to Lake City.

FUCK.

Texas is a-okay. Went to the Houston Rodeo, now I want to get into roping.
>>
>>70330329
>texas
>they just got permission from their benevolent overlords to carry their own private property on their waist openly this yes, the Year of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ two thousand and sixteen
LAND OF THE FREEDOMS AND GUNS AND SHIT WOOO
>>
>>70330664
>houston is better than dalas
Houston is literally spic central and dirty af
>>
>>70338499
>>70338408
Texan here, if texas ever fell and I didn't die defending it I often fantasized about moving to Arizona. As a Texan I'm jelly of your gun laws, or more so lack of them. Also I alway hear there's something magical about the desert air that ours just doesn't deliver on.
>>
>>70339911
Idiots built the wall at the wrong end.
>>
>>70340365
Haha underrated. Even though it's likely waterfall.
>>
>>70339911
hell yea fuck Oklahoma
>>
>>70339761
Don't give them any ideas. Traffic and construction are only getting worse and worse
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 38

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.