[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Ban alcohol, people that want it still get it from a black
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 9
File: JkdssYd.png (609 KB, 1370x772) Image search: [Google]
JkdssYd.png
609 KB, 1370x772
>Ban alcohol, people that want it still get it from a black market
>Ban abortion, people that want it still get it by doing it to themselves
>Ban guns, people that want it still get it from a black market
>Ban drugs...

Why do we even bother trying to ban things?
>>
>>70329488
Right. Let's make murder and rape legal. I mean, even though it's illegal, it still happens. Why even bother
>>
Ban that fucking image you use whenever you make a bait thread
>>
>>70330302
Ok fucktard but the difference is smoking drinking and target shooting don't inflict bodily harm where as murder and rape do so in so facto it's illegal
>>
>>70329488
Alcohol is good, it helps the population have fun and let loose

abortion is good, it keeps the nigger population to sustainable levels and nobody who is debating themselves on whether or not they should kill their baby is a fit to be a parent

Drugs are good, they help expose the true losers in life who cant handle their shit and those who are truly capable of enduring it all using them as tools to excell

Rape is good, it exposes a dark side of cultures that should be expunged but isn't because of political correctness, if no rapes happened in europe, /pol/ would fail to have a main point against the rapefugees
>>
>>70330302

>commodity bans vs crimes against humanity

You're a fucking idiot.

In economics 101 in 11th grade, everyone learned about the black market and what causes it.

If demand completely overtakes supply, the black market will happen. For completely illegal substances, this is guranteed.

It happens with designer handbags, fireworks, animals, guns, money, explosives, literally everything under the sun in high demand.

It's such an elementary fact that is taught to everyone in the earliest economics classes.

Read a book Nigger.
>>
File: 1447543099040.jpg (73 KB, 555x525) Image search: [Google]
1447543099040.jpg
73 KB, 555x525
>>70330447
>smoking drinking dont inflict bodily harm
>in so facto
>>
>>70331511

>crimes against humanity
>vs
>usage of a commodity

The difference is intent.

The government has no legal basis to tell people what they can or cannot put into their bodies. The fact that there are laws against these commodities is a farce in that regard.

They aren't supposed to be in loco parentis
>>
Banning stuff should only occur when people understand and agree with the harm of it, and are unwilling to seek out alternative and illegal sources.

The guns cannot be banned, as the people have agreed that it is not inherently harmful, and do not have valid counterpoints to understand.

Drugs should be banned if the are objectively detrimental, but it will be ineffective if the people do not agree that it is harmful and do not understand the reasons why.

I cannot create a scenario for abortion, as I am missing vital information.

Banning alcohhol: see drugs, depends on the detriment of it.
>>
>>70330302
Actions vs items arent the same anon. Legalizing an action and legalizing a substance are 2 different ball fields please try again.
>>
>>70329488
We should ban Umaru from being able to give me an erection.
>>
drugs shouldn't be banned because they do not harm a third party, only the idiot taking them. as of now the war on drugs only serves to provide a monopoly to the cartels who are the only ones with the resources to distribute hard drugs
>>
I would legalize suicide and dueling. Dueling would require minimal paperwork and be considered a subcategory of suicide, but at least they wouldn't be involving other people in their shit.

You don't value your own life so you aren't gonna value others. And you sometimes might wanna sacrifice your life for justice. So cya, wouldn't wanna be ya, and thanks for doin my job for me.
>>
File: 1459299214717.jpg (162 KB, 869x651) Image search: [Google]
1459299214717.jpg
162 KB, 869x651
>>70329488
>>
Sure, legalize drugs.

But make anyone who uses them ineligible for medical treatment.
>>
>>70332581
What if they have enough money to pay for their own medical treatment?
>>
>>70329488
Because people listen to retards who don't understand the law's actual purpose.

Law DOES NOT exist to keep you from doing things that are wrong or immoral. Law exists to PUNISH YOU when you do.

Hence you get retarded, fallacious arguments like >>70330302 here. Those things are illegal because we all agreed it was reasonable to fuck someone up for doing them because they are morally wrong to do. Morally neutral shit like drug possession has always been pointless to legislate because there is no reasonable punishment for "he was holding something I don't like." It's a flagrant attempt to create "pre-crime" and all anti-drug arguments inherently stem from "he might do something wrong at a later time" type reasons. Same goes for gun grabbers.

Abortion you could maybe argue over since it's actually an ACTION, but pro-choice is code word for pro-nigger since they're the only ones that get them.
>>
>>70333393
Doctors and nurses have better things to do than clean up the mess of druggies.
>>
File: prolife_59.jpg (44 KB, 499x334) Image search: [Google]
prolife_59.jpg
44 KB, 499x334
Because abortion leads to just killing another person.

We don't legalize murder just because murderers are going to break the law anyway. We penalize them for what they've done.
>>
>>70333636
But still allow them to operate, correct?
>>
>>70333636
But they're already doing that now. I have a friend who works on a cardiac floor and he said people lie about their drug use all the time and they find cocaine in their tox reports all the time.
>>
>>70331507
>economics 101
>11th grade

They teach kids basic economics in your country? Jelly
>>
>>70333636
Doctors and nurses have 1 thing to do and that's get paid. It doesn't make a difference if they're treating druggies as long as they can pay for themselves.
>>
File: 1449432504353.jpg (51 KB, 720x757) Image search: [Google]
1449432504353.jpg
51 KB, 720x757
>>70333757
>caring about about a braindead flesh thing in a women
>>
>>70334252
Plenty of adults are as good as braindead.

Doesn't make it okay to murder them.
>>
>>70329488
>Ban alcohol, people that want it still get it from a black market

Alcohol is a staple of human civilization at this point. It's required to socialize and destress the population

>Ban abortion, people that want it still get it by doing it to themselves

Women should do whatever they want with their kid, it's her body. Before anyone calls me a cuck I think that parents collectively have a right to raise a kid once it's out of the womb however they want, it's more of a 'mind your own business' thing than a 'worship women' thing.

>>Ban guns, people that want it still get it from a black market

Guns are like alcohol. They are required Nd banning them makes things significantly worse and infringes on amendment rights.

>Ban drugs...

Same thing as alcohol/abortion. Bodily sovereignty. They aren't hurting anyone else while on drugs and if they are then you can just choose not to interact with a drug user.

People need to mind their own business and sadly America doesn't live up to that mentality.
>>
File: pepesmile.jpg (10 KB, 300x250) Image search: [Google]
pepesmile.jpg
10 KB, 300x250
>MFW one of the mods gives OP a "user was banned for this post" and we laugh laugh laugh of the misfortune of others
>>
>>70334944
>Mind your own business.
>By killing another human being.
That's not midning your own business.
>>
>>70329488
>JkdssYd
I'm onto you leaf
>>
>>70330302
The burger prepares to post something clever. He slams his fat fingers into the keyboard, squinting at the letters because 50 chins block his FOV.

He begins furiously typing, the keys rattle with each press. But he cannot make any legible sense because thoughts of McDonald's, his sister's vagina and 9/11 (nevar 4get) keep popping into his head. He manages to string a few nonsensical words together, he hits post. Suddenly, his heart begins to fill with pride at the American education system. They taught him to finish a sentence.

He stands up, knocking over a gallon of diet coke, and raises his hand to his man boobs. Soft trumpets play in the background as he whispers "Murica!" with teary eyes.

Tragically his heart gives way to such undue stress of standing up. He tumbles to the ground with a loud splat, struggling to breath. The life slowly leaves his beady eyes...

And this is the story of a proud, red white and blue Murican! Dog bless USA.
>>
>>70329488
U M A R U
M
A
R
U
>>
>>70336109
>killing a human (that is actually just an unthinking mass of a parasite dependent on a grown adult for survival and development)
>this is what a British cuck actually believes
>>
>>70329488
Only becaus punishments are pussy-tier...

Give an automatic 20 year sentence to anyone found in posession of an illegally obtained firearm, and you will see those numbers plummet.
>>
>>70330302

Victimless crimes, nigger.
>>
>>70336429
>unborn child is a parasite
This is why you're getting replaced with spics.
>>
File: 1392603153563.jpg (34 KB, 474x576) Image search: [Google]
1392603153563.jpg
34 KB, 474x576
>>70336429
>He was a fetus once too.
>He doesn't care that millions of other humans could get robbed of the potential to live a meaningful and productive life.

The right to life is the most fundamental thing at the core of any civilized country, and you shouldn't be deprived of it just because you aren't able to defend yourself.
>>
>>70336467
>making things harsher for possession
>instead of simply allowing people to do as they choose

Do you also believe in thought crime too you dumb cuck
>>
>>70336780
Not thought crimes you idiot. Do I look like a fucking kike to you?

But drugs are a bane to society. Just let people do as they please? Alright, let's relax the murder/rape laws then....

Anyway, for illegally obtained firearms, simple possession should be a crime punishable by 20 years...
>>
>>70337198
That's infringing on another person's freedom.

Shooting up heroin on your own time isn't hurting anyone but yourself.
>>
>>70337198
Murder and rape affect another person irreversibly you dull motherfucker. Drug use and drug/firearm possession does not, ever. But then again I thin most DUI laws and punishments are way too harsh too.

Go back to your D.A.R.E class with your gun grabber T-shirt.
>>
>>70336232
>forcing copypasta this hard
i saw you in that other thread leafcuck
>>
File: image.jpg (43 KB, 431x455) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43 KB, 431x455
>>70334051

Kind of.

In 11th and 12th grade (depending on what courses you take), you have to take Economics 101 for half a year and take government 101 for the other half. It's pretty good.

We had a former Greek economics official (one of the many they fired before joining the euro zone officially and raping themselves with debts) come in to teach the class as well. He was a brilliant man.

But just like history class, people simply did not pay attention, especially when the brilliant Greek guy came to teach. I forgot his name, but for some reason the vast majority of the class fell asleep when he came to teach us every week as a guest. And wouldn't you know, they didn't absorb any of the info, and despite being in these classes from 11th to 12th grade and into college, they retained and learned nothing about economics.

My class was full of leftist cucks and even the valedictorian. Nobody had a total grade point average under 95 in that class.

And now they're voting for Bernie, they've all gone to college for liberal arts degrees, all of the women in the class are now femenists, and out of everyone there, I was the only one who did not sleep on the professor and am the only one pursuing a degree in a STEM field.

You can give one all the information in the world, but it doesn't mean they will listen and learn. These people were all in advanced classes and all very smart to the outside observer. In the end they were morons.

They were just good at studying, good at remembering info, and good at taking tests. They never truly learned or applied it.
>>
>>70338117
i felt economics was a waste of a semester. most of the subject felt like common sense to me. i realize now common sense isnt so common. my teacher was cool though and even taught the class to do their own taxes even though most of the class was too incompetent for even that. which is another thing. how are taxes hard? i still do my own taxes thanks to my econ teacher
>>
File: 1264081446145.jpg (98 KB, 1024x769) Image search: [Google]
1264081446145.jpg
98 KB, 1024x769
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.