[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do feminist hate masculinity?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6
Why do feminist hate masculinity?
>>
Because they can't controll it.
>>
>>70329224
They're weak, but instead of just being pathetic like a normal weak individual, they double down and go full cuck.
>>
Isn't this dude being paid by Soros to be a faggot?
>>
>>70329224
Masculinity is controlling and strong
Femininity is submissive and weak

They can't control men if their Masculine
>>
>>70329224
There trying to bait men into fucking them.
The western world has taken there leashes off of there women. They need a man to control them. That's why they love Muslims, they have masculinity. They have to ability to put leash back on them. There dogs looking for a owner.
>>
>>70329224

LOL

>3'2
>masculine

Can't throw away what you never had to begin with.
>>
>>70329224
Because it makes men better at everything other than caring for children and gathering berries
>>
Sour grapes. They want to eradicate everything that they can't be themselves.
>>
>>70329224
TINY BRITISH 'MALES'
>>
>>70329224
>this photo made me understand why baby chicken peck the oddball chicks to death
I'm sure faggots like this existed before the internet, but at least had the decency to stay indoors out of site of decent people
>>
File: Haram.jpg (21 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
Haram.jpg
21 KB, 225x225
>>70329224
https://twitter.com/streetvoiceuk/status/716101600922705920

JUST
>>
File: eating dog poop.jpg (37 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
eating dog poop.jpg
37 KB, 480x360
>>70329224
>trannies
>>
>>70330974
>There trying
>taken there leashes off of there women
dat grammar...
>>
File: What.gif (954 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
What.gif
954 KB, 320x240
>>70329224

What the fuck is that thing?
>>
It promotes men to be strong and powerful. Something that female feminists claim to dislike but at the end of the day still crave. Even for their lesbians they're attracted to the alpha dyke.

Male feminists buy into this false notion that there is something wrong with their masculinity.
>>
>>70332152
don't remind me of that. Almost threw up when I watched it
>>
>>70329903
>fpbp
Too bad it didn't end with recurring digits.
>>
>>70332165
Sorry professor I didn't know I was being graded
Oh wait
>we're on an image board
>>
File: Ce2--yhWwAAyEef.jpg (134 KB, 600x1067) Image search: [Google]
Ce2--yhWwAAyEef.jpg
134 KB, 600x1067
>>70332220
Ay bay bay
>>
>>70329224
We don't hate masculinity.

Only toxic masculinity.

We still need some muscle over here to remove the toxic ones.
>>
File: turkroach.webm (2 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
turkroach.webm
2 MB, 1280x720
>>70330993

>3'2

kek, no fucking way. He Koksal?
>>
>>70332220
A Soviet weapon developed through social engineering.
>>
>>70332701

He looks like a 50 y/o tranny faggot who's cosplaying as a teenage punk rock girl. Genuinely one of the most disturbing human's I've ever seen.

>>70332935
>A Soviet weapon developed through social engineering.

I wish that were the case.
>>
>>70329224
DROP DEAD, YOU PHALLOPHOBIC CROSS-DRESSER-FETISHIZING, HETERO-PRIVILEGED TRUSCUM
>>
Because theyre tough, independent women, but not really.

When placed next to a real male especially if he's smart, /fit/, calm and collected, doesn't go by their "call me womyn/xir/xer" assbackward rules, they know they're jack shit and feels inferior. Its like deep down they do know theyre making a fool out of themselves, but instead of admitting to it, they will throw shit and call their other freak peers.
>>
>>70329224
I would give ANYTHING in the world, to smash my boot against this thing's head.
>>
>>70329224
>implying that ugly fuck is feminine in anyway.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.