[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey pol, on my phone ATM, debating teacher on why assault rifles
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: pinochet2.jpg (52 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
pinochet2.jpg
52 KB, 400x300
Hey pol, on my phone ATM, debating teacher on why assault rifles like AR15s are necessary for home defence and in general. I need statistics n shit
>>
Why participate in the debate if you don't know shit? You're an idiot.
>>
here, have some statistics and shit:

10 out of 10 people asked would say that you are a faggot
that is 100% of the given votes
>>
Why participate in the debate if you don't know shit? You're an idiot.
>>
>>70328429
I do know fucktard but he doesn't believe what I say unless I show him charts and shit
>>
You made a point you cant back up on the spot? Youre gonna look like a fool kiddo
>>
>>70328578
>>70328539
>>70328429
I backed it up but I would appreciate the charts pol makes to show how drastic the situation in Europe is
>>
>>70328574

So your argument is "muh feelings" and you're getting btfo because your teacher actually knows the issue while you're just retarded? Cool.

You do realize people make these threads all the time, right? "Hey /pol/, I started a debate on this very basic issue and I'm getting rekt please tell me what to say since I can't support my own beliefs without outside help".
>>
>>70328790
Literally stupid

I am asking for those charts that show how crime dropped with more guns. Fuck off
>>
>>70328380
>AR 15
>Assault Rifle
All the AR15's in this country that you can buy are semi-auto only.
Full auto ones must be manufactured before 1986 and are extremely expensive, not to mention the special licensing required.

Do your research before you debate, son.
>>
File: 5464f3813aecf.jpg (54 KB, 630x315) Image search: [Google]
5464f3813aecf.jpg
54 KB, 630x315
>sitting in class
>creepy kid in the back starts arguing with the teacher
>says something about assault rifles being good
>teacher asks him to explain
>he lets out a suspiciously autistic screech
>pulls out his smartphone and starts to type furiously

Ew.
>>
Majority of crimes committed with pistols. If she wants to lower the murder rate, she'd have to ban pistols and handguns. Ask her if that is what she wants to do. She'll lose instantly because you'll expose her as a gun grabber. If she says the majority of school shootings are done with assault rifles, pretend you're offended that she's suggesting school shootings are more important than black teenagers shooting at each other in Chicago and Detroit.
>>
>>70328885
http://www.gunfacts.info/
Might be of use
>>
>>70329097
>>70329041
Thanks anons.

>>70329021
Top giggle
>>
>>70328885

So instead of doing a simple google search, you want us to give your charts with no citations that he's not going to accept either?

If you can't figure out how to research your own statistics then you really need to stop getting into debates with people who have brains.

>http://lmgtfy.com/?q=crime+drop+more+guns
>>
>>70328380
>necessary
Don't fight on that field. It's the Bill of Rights, not the Bill of Needs.
>>
>>70329499
Of course I don't want the charts without citations. There are a few that I see have cited them.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.