[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I hope you have a nice Roma Day /pol/! Remember that it's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2
I hope you have a nice Roma Day /pol/!

Remember that it's like reverse christmas! So much diversity, so beautiful!
>>
happy holiday to all our Romanian posters on /pol/!
>>
>>70327932
>roma persecution
i wish
>>
>>70327932
Is it "gas a Roma" day?
>>
>>70328129
>tfw you will never get the Endlösung der Zigaunerfrage

Feels bad bro.
>>
>>70327932
I love the Roma, their settlements are like a little slice of India within Europe complete with all the trash, feces, starving urchins, and shacks
>>
>>70328313
Oh yeah, and remember how they enrich our culture right in our homes! Truly a benefit for every society!
>>
>>70328058

Feel you Slovakbro. Been there, saw the shit.
>>
>>70328313
i don’t need to leave my home country to experience the unique beauty of India
>>
>>70328423
yep, those who can't understand how walking up on a smelly gypsy shitting in the street or being pick pocketed by Romani street urchins is a culturally enriching experience are truly out of touch racists, I mean it's 2016 for God's sake!
>>
>>70328470
it’s so shit becaue what can we do about it?
we can just wait and hope that the roma population will decrease which will probably not happen
i hate gyppos so much
they ruined slovakia
>>
>>70328687
>be in my city
>little Romani lady comes up with a clipboard
>"I'm deaf, please donate 20€ and give your adress!"

Fucking gypsies man, I fucking hate them so much.
>>
>>70328534
thank God for that just another benefit of multiculturalism, on a serious note I have visited your country bro and all I can say is it is bad, I drove over from the Polish border to go hike some trails in the mountains which I heard were really nice and on the way I must have driven through at least three miniature Indias
>>
>>70327932
Notice how nobody makes movies about Hitler gassing the Gypsies?

It's because they don't want to make a film where Hitler is the good guy.
>>
>>70328042
thanks to you mate our gyppos can live safe in Milano and Torino in improvised settlements
Thanks for making our country cleaner :D

>>70328470
meme's aside i dont know how bad the gyppos behave in your countries bros but i assume your "tolerance" gives them balls to do heavy shit.
Here they stick to pickpocketing nothing more.
>>
>>70328857
Once sitting at a restaurant eating outside some Romani women came and started harassing all the customers to share their food, they are a fucking plague wherever they go man I had never seen such aggressive panhandling in the US it just caught me by surprise
>>
File: Slovakia_2011_Ethnic.png (252 KB, 1100x595) Image search: [Google]
Slovakia_2011_Ethnic.png
252 KB, 1100x595
>>70328868
in the west there are barely any gyppos
in the east there are plenty of them
you must be pretty unlucky to go through 3 gyppo villages
>>
>>70327932

>like reverse christmas

You are a fucking poet anon
>>
>>70328868
>>70329235
i live in the east and it’s shit
my city is beautiful but whenever i see a gyppo i get disgusted
>>
>>70327932
>persecution

how come they are "persecuted" and "oppressed" everywhere they go? even in super equal sweden they beg on the streets, live in ghettos and people hate them...
>>
>>70329580
Maybe the locks on our doors are oppressing to their culture?
>>
>>70329580
magyar bro how to fix gyppos
>>
>>70329580
that is simple ,because they are nomadic people that for centuries lived in bandwagons and traveled the land,and i've read somewhere something like "their blood boils at 12 years old" that's why they marry at that age and make kids..they maturise faster then the rest of us.
>>
https://youtube.com/watch?v=6yWA1h28s0Y

yes, we like them :-D
>>
>>70329852
no they don't, they just breed like rats and have no childhood because pockets ain't gonna pick themselves.
>>
>>70329982
I think Poland deserves the based award of this thread.

Good job, laughed my ass off when he removed gyppos.
>>
>>70329982
LMAO
>>
>>70329982
https://youtube.com/watch?v=VdeHsvCJ6-U
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.