[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Watch this Christian destroy a radical Islamist
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
live on Fox News. Way to go America, you are figuring it out. It is too late for us, I am afraid.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mFr6vdxy-mw
>>
>>70327488
Fucking Taqiyya
>>
>>70327488
I think the guy on the left handled that pretty well
>>
>>70327488
0:56 did he say, " that is not true Kaffir"? If so I find that hilarious.
>>
t a q q i y a
a
q
q
i
y
a
>>
J
E
W
S
>>
>A Shia representing islam

typical fox news.
>>
>>70327488
the pastor sounds like ron paul
>>
Extremist Muslims - blow things up and cut people's heads off

Moderate Muslisms - throw bricks at cops when they show up to arrest extremists

Peaceful Muslims - are dead
>>
>>70328338

"Pastor"

Clean your god damn ears out.
>>
>>70328338
You have maple syrup in your eardrum.
>>
Stupid Americans propping up states like Saudi Arabia and wonder why Sunnis commit so many crimes.

ARROGANCE
>>
>>70328659
>Peaceful Muslims

Those are just beta Muslims, not 'peaceful'
>>
That was cringey as shit. Good points, but they didn't even let the Imam speak.
>>
>>70327488
kkk killed 3.6k people approximately over a period of 86 years, because they were tired of blacks not being expatriated back to africa.

What what kkk did good, ofcourse not..However comparing kkk to islamic terrorist groups like Daesh is ridiculous.. kkk was like a cute and fluffy little teddybear compared to daesh and al shabab and anshar al sharia and all the rest of these regional groups.
>>
>>70329648
>they didn't even let the Imam speak.
哈哈。他们可以说在幽冥。
>>
>>70329815
Not surprised that Finn is speaking asian, but I see what you probably mean. They hardly let him speak. Guy got like 2 sentences in.
>>
File: 1458983447804.jpg (21 KB, 720x515) Image search: [Google]
1458983447804.jpg
21 KB, 720x515
Daesh could almost murder more people in a week than what kkk did in 86 years.. And for entirely different reasons and purely religiously motivated and justify everything they do by islamic texts, which the race based group kkk wasn't.
>>
BTFO
>>
>>70329891
>>70329648
He spoke before the pastor.

What he said was just cut from that one particular clip.

The full 8 minute clip is in the video description:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rv9n0kwE56Y
>>
File: hahaqs.png (342 KB, 610x434) Image search: [Google]
hahaqs.png
342 KB, 610x434
>Fox News

ayy lmao, OP are you drunk or what? Do you really think someone in the workd take this channel seriously
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.