[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you guys remember the last 8 years?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: o.jpg (68 KB, 800x1000) Image search: [Google]
o.jpg
68 KB, 800x1000
How do you guys remember the last 8 years?
>>
Mediocre
>>
It was a pretty good time economically for my family and me, to be honest. Had no trouble finding a job or anything.
>>
Not as awful as people say.
>>
>>70327670
t. unaffected area
My uncle is a heart doctor, and his clinic had to shut down because of obamacare
>>
Misery and pain. I became homeless at the age of 17 and lost contact with most of my family, and Obamacare has really fucked me over.
>>
File: image.jpg (83 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
83 KB, 640x360
This guy apparently didn't like it.
>>
There are plenty of people who flourished under Obama, mostly the upper class.

Overwhelmingly people are worse off now then they were before economic collapse. Those that aren't are the exception.
>>
He'll be remembered the same way Jimmy Carter is: Completely ineffective. Not to mention being the cuck of the nation during his lame duck year as he grovels at Cuba and gives ISIS a stern finger-wagging.
>>
>>70327885
His clinic needed to go anyways then. If you are a decent heart doctor you will have plenty of business with or without obamacare. He probably just didn't have a good reputation and people were going elsewhere, then blamed obamacare.
>>
Now we know its possible for the first black President to fuck up race relations this bad. Hope delivered = zero.

Ameriburgers elected him twice though. LMAO.
>>
>>70327482
The company I was working for at $30/hr dissolved over Obamacare and now I make $17/hr at a job I don't enjoy.
>>
>>70327482
If I had a TRAYBOON he would look like my son
>>
>>70329991
At best, he will be remembered as the first black president.
At worst, one of the lamest ducks to have ever graced the oval office.
>>
>>70330485
Hes half black.
>>
>>70327482
Mitt Romney, John McCain and Sarah Palin where kept out of the oval office. Everything else is worth it.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.