[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are Vikings such pussies
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (62 KB, 536x606) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62 KB, 536x606
Why are Vikings such pussies
>>
>>70327431
those are lies.
>>
>>70327515
rare?
>>
>>70327515
Careful mark, the police may take away your computer again
>>
>>70327431
no wonder why vikings were raping and raiding so much
>>
>>70327431
DELET THIS!
>>
>>70327515
Viking women leading the household is true, but again, women leading the household and marriage has always been and is still true for almost any society.
>>
>>70327629
Not that rare desu senpai, faggots from that island show up all the time.
>>
>>70327431
>if you fail to hang on to your property you should be laughed at
>if you go touching merchandise that isn't yours, you get punished
Seems like a pretty healthy society desu
>>
>>70327843
well it was rare to me
>>
>>70327431
>tumblr
>>
>>70327431
Source: my ass
>>
>>70327431
>>70327770
OMG le delete dis, le /pol/ love viking meme.

Please go to /r/4chan and stay there this time.
>>
>>70328001
That's all that matters bro
>>
>>70327431
Due to not having Abrahamic religion. The women WAS the leader of the household, but not after christianity. The woman is the leader again in modern norway due to atheism, but i converted to Islam and among muslims men are the rulers of the household.

>>70327515
No, it's actually true. Read the Sagas written by Snorre Sturlasson. Or old Norse laws. Men was leaders outside the home, though.

>>70327782
>women leading the household and marriage has always been and is still true for almost any society.

for weak societies. with weak men.
>>
>>70328355
> but i converted to Islam
Top cuck
>>
>>70327629
No
>>
>>70327782
Leading and managing are two different things. The man was in charge, the woman organized everything.
>>
>>70327431
Every society that has constructed a matriarchal society, has failed.

It seems to occur, when a society reaches a peak, then resulting in it's utter and complete collapse.
>>
>>70328453
It is those weak on the losing side which are cucks.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.