[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is the fact that bottled water is a product that we buy and sell
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 9
File: 5165145641564564.jpg (11 KB, 250x276) Image search: [Google]
5165145641564564.jpg
11 KB, 250x276
Is the fact that bottled water is a product that we buy and sell the ultimate proof that this species is fundamentally retarded?
What's next? Bottled premium air from Himalaya?
>>
>>70327279

http://www.walesinabottle.co.uk
>>
>>70327279
Bottled air already been done...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SiabeNR_q0U
>>
File: air-1.jpg (32 KB, 620x465) Image search: [Google]
air-1.jpg
32 KB, 620x465
>>70327279
Chinese are way ahead of you, Hans.
>>
But if I drink the tap water, I die.
>>
>>70327279
you're buying it for the bottle, friend
>>
>>70327279
>corporations buy various springs of water
>bottle and distribute said water
>pay off politicians to keep tap water shitty and borderline poisonous
>buy their bottled water possibly contaminated by the chems in plastic or slowly give yourself lead poisoning from tap

That's how you boost business revenue.
>>
File: Days-365+48b-bottled-water-aisle.jpg (381 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
Days-365+48b-bottled-water-aisle.jpg
381 KB, 1600x1200
the free market allows fools to depart with their money, I'm not saying go full merchant but stupids will be giving thier money to someone
>>
>>70327279
You do realise you have to pay for tap water too, right?
If you don't want to pay then go, set up your own raincatcher and water filter. Or buy a plot of land with some drinkable water located in it and just get that.
Oh, and I think I should mention the climatic tax present in so many places which are said to have "healthy" air.
>>
File: VOSS.jpg (3 KB, 183x275) Image search: [Google]
VOSS.jpg
3 KB, 183x275
>>70327960

>buy their bottled water possibly contaminated by the chems in plastic
>2016
>not buying glass bottle water only

It's like you want to become a low T bitch from ingesting xenoestrogens.
>>
Already been done, cuck
>>
>>70327279
>is getting clean and drinkable water worth paying for?
do you really have to ask yourself this question
>>
>>70327279
Sure, I'll bite.

What's wrong with the idea of bottled water?
>>
>>70327279

>going for a hike
>pop by dollar general
>buy a litre bottle of water for .65 cents

What's the problem exactly?
At least it's not soda.
>>
>>70328178
>already pay for tap water
>why not buy bottled water too

Poland, friends.
>>
>>70328215
Only if you put it in direct sunlight.
The tap water is full of estrogen too because of women and also birth control pills make it a lot worse. Unless your tap water is from rain water.
>>
Tap water tastes like shit where I live (the south, plus muh fluoride) so I don't mind paying a dollar a day for a gallon jug. Voss and Fiji meme waters are a ripoff though, there's no reason to buy those unless you have more money than you know what to do with.
>>
>>70327279
>being able to have drinkable water anywhere with you at any time is "retarded"

I thought Germans were supposed to be smart?
>>
File: 1447775689996.jpg (76 KB, 677x486) Image search: [Google]
1447775689996.jpg
76 KB, 677x486
>>70327279
You don't pay JUST for water.
Someone found the source, tested it for potentially harmful shit, bootled the water and shipped to the supermarket so you can drag your lazy ass there and buy it for a few fucking cents.

It shoudn't be kept in PET plastic, but that's another story.
>>
File: image.jpg (246 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
246 KB, 1280x720
>>70327279
>Durr water is a right.
You realize water being made free would be a step towards ensuring water is wasted right?
>>
>>70328178
I agree, though some states have laws against collecting rain water, which to me is complete bullshit if it is your property.
>>
>>70330141
Your statement has too much logic, it makes OP feel robotic, completely the opposite of the purpose of peace and love hippie bullshit.
>>
>>70327279
it tastes better than tap water desu
>>
>>70327279
I love bottled water
It's just so convenient to reach into my mini fridge and pull out a nice, frosty cold water.

Way better than drinking soda or other shit. Who gives a fuck where my money is going or where the plastic goes when I throw it on the side of the freeway
>>
File: 1441532858231.jpg (6 KB, 237x213) Image search: [Google]
1441532858231.jpg
6 KB, 237x213
>>70330564
depends where you live, i live in the north of scotland and my uncle at auntie will only drink tap water even though our tap water is one of the freshest in the world, some people are just twats for the sake of being twats.
>>
at the end of the day there is estrogen in food , and in water , and in plastic we are getting fucked eitherway , best you can do is workout build muscle , keep your bodyfat low
>>
>>70330777
bottled water*
ffs im hungry and theres nothing to eat.
>>
>>70328572
>The tap water is full of estrogen because of women and also birth control pills

Explain? What do you mean by that?
>>
>>70330370

Can I get a source on this? This sounds like bullshit, but I believe it.
>>
>>70327279
I've never met a single human that drinks bottled water as a thing.

People BRING it places or buy it when they are OUT.
>>
>>70330960
https://www.truthorfiction.com/collecting-rainwater-is-illegal-in-some-states/

Basically, its legal as long as you don't really do it effectively enough to matter on their radar.

>literally "water rights" permits...

>a permit for a "right"
1000% triggered.
>>
File: 20160409_000108.jpg (602 KB, 2048x1232) Image search: [Google]
20160409_000108.jpg
602 KB, 2048x1232
In here, tap water is not fit for drinking. Only for washing dishes, cleaning hands, etc. So we buy water in gallons unlike in Japan where most of it is in small bottles.
>>
>>70330899

What he means is that the water supply is full of estrogen and remnants of various other chemicals, because those are hard to filter out.

The remnants of various chemical components pass through people's bodies and end up in the loo.
>>
>>70331220

This guy was damming up rivers, that's way different from collecting rainwater. Although "water rights permit" triggers me also.
>>
>>70331338
Those usually are just had here for where people want water "on tap" in a room or business but dont want to run a pipe there.
>>
>>70331388
I think he was making his own canal/dam system on his property, there are other cases though if I remember right.
>>
>>70331391
haha yeah, I noticed. My mom said when she went to America, water from tap can be used? Must be very convenient!
>>
>>70327279
They sell canned Canadian air in China
>>
> want to buy a drink
>Options are diabetes in a can or bottled water
>>
>>70331388
https://archive.is/Wnbgb

Not from the river.

>what do your NEED that much water for?

Fucking "liberals".
>>
>>70331341
Okay but the guy specifically mentions women and birth controls, how do they factor in?
>>
>>70328178
where i live in america, the water is toxic, if you bathe in it, you'll get sores
and gathering rain water is illegal
you can go to jail for it

one big fucking scam
>>
>>70331974
You know it occured to me, you do know why in part this is a crime?

Its about the way govts tax you with permits for extensions to your own damn home. Want a new bathroom? Need a permit. Want a pool? Permits. So when a guy collects that water, hey thats almost a pool! This threatens our tax scheme! Jail time goy!
>>
>>70331991
Women have more estrogen in their piss. Being on birth control pills I'm just guessing but it's probably making them piss even more estrogen. The birth control pills making it worse I'm not guessing though.
>>
>>70331991
Women take a lot of estrogen BC pills - they pee them out into the water supply for us all to share
>>
>>70331974

>puts in considerable effort to construct dams on his own private property
>that water is considered "public property"
>goes to jail for a month

I want off this ride.
>>
>>70332253
The only poetic justic is that some municipalities would require a permit for building a cuck shed.
>>
Birth control pills should be illegal. They are more damaging than steroids.
>>
>>70332432
They are steroids literally speaking.

Speaking of which, the fact that doctors/scientists can be allowed to research/play with female hormones and plastic surgery which largely caters to women.. But steroids are illegal and thus there is no real incentive to research/develop safe anabolic steroids so all men can be ripped.
>>
>>70327279
WHO DOESN'T LIKE THEIR WATER IN A BOTTLE MADE OF FUCKING DINOSAURS?
>GTFO PLEB
>>
>>70332222
http://www.arhp.org/publications-and-resources/contraception-journal/august-2011
educate yourself you fucking leaf (like you should have before you elected DUDE WEED LMAO)
stop spreading misinformation and lies
>>
>>70332662
Just go back to natural we don't have to have 4x the amount of testosterone that is natural. This would probably increase crime a lot and general shit society.
>>
>>70332662
http://www.femaletomale.org/ftm-transitioning-guide/testosterone-hrt/

To add insult to injury, FTM steroids should be illegal, just by law testosterone can only be for replacement... These are women you are not replacing ANYTHING... So if a woman wants to be a man thats fine, but if a man wants to be uber-man thats fucked up. Never used roids, but wish it were legal so one day roids with fewer side effects could exist. Imagine everyone's metabolism boosted, it would balance out things for modern men who's work doesn't entail physical labor.
>>
>>70333023
"We don't have to have"

Just like he doesn't "have to have" his resouvior of water.

Just like we don't "have to have guns".

Nice way of avoiding saying "need".

You're one step away from advocating wide spread castration, maybe move to Sweden you might get traction for that policy there.
>>
>>70328532

fucking leaf. you pay based on usage.

use tap water less...use savings to buy bottled water.

bottled water is more convenient (serving size, no need for a glass, throw it out when you're done). tastes better than tap water (in the south) and comes pre-filtered so don't accidentally flint yourself.

primo bottled water is turbo jewish, but it's not quite as obnoxious as the countless retards parroting le into the trash man's half baked diatribe against a product it costs 1 dollar to buy a gallon of and 3 dollars to buy a pallet. Most of that cost going to packaging.
>>
>>70332886
LMAO XDDDD
>>
>>70333023
>>70333194
Also to add, because its illegal and the research is stiffled, the prospect of a "steroid" without the added aggression is slim. Its very possible though one could be generated that only affects lean muscle and metabolism without significant aggression or natural testosterone production reduction.
>>
>>70332155

Where the fuck do you live, Detroit?

Water's fine around here (Missouri).
>>
>>70333438
south jersey
we had great water in the 90's
but they've completely stopped treating it
>>
>>70333194
There is balance in life muscles are not everything you are becoming a monkey man. 4x amount of testosterone is just unnatural and roid rage you literally want to be a roody poo.
>>
How the fuck would you even sit down and study or develop your brain when all you want to do is fuck, eat and action. Balance is the most important thing.
>>
>>70333627
You're abstracting things I am not saying or advocating. I have no desire to become a meathead.

We already use science to boost ourselves in other ways, should creatine be illegal? If steroids were allowed to be experimented with, and there was a pharma market, it could quite literally lead to the fat loss pill all the fatties have been waiting for, and even save lives.

Instead we'll just pay for their coronary bypass, oh I mean our taxes.
>>
>>70330291

> ensuring water is wasted right?

Who cares.

I go out of my way to waste water since it's included in my rent.
I like to pretend that each time I brush my teeth while leaving the faucet on 3 nigger children die of thirst.
>>
>>70334117
>who cares
Liberals pretend to. I just demand they be consistent pretenders, or if they are "honest" that they acknowledge and correct their hypocrisy.

But yes, since water is included, everyone will figure fuck it; if I am the only one wasting it, rent will barely rise what do I care.. Then everyone wastes it.

Same for all shared services. People prank call the police, but nobody prank calls up their own private security. Countless examples of waste; people are by nature capitalist, everything else is window dressing and lies.
>>
adasd
>>
>live in NYC
>tap water supposed to be great
>it still has to arrive from source to your glass
>live in a pre-ww2 building
>taps water smells like swamp slightly
>>
>>70333207
enjoy ur xenoestrogens fuckin queer HAHAHAH
Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.