[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do millennials want free stuff instead of working for it?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 144
Thread images: 22
File: Soe-3_sml.jpg (220 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
Soe-3_sml.jpg
220 KB, 800x800
Why do millennials want free stuff instead of working for it?
>>
They are stupid and lazy to work.
>>
You are a pretentious fag. Don't act as if you wouldn't love being rich without working for it
>>
File: Proofs.png (60 KB, 860x650) Image search: [Google]
Proofs.png
60 KB, 860x650
>>
File: 144678687698.jpg (41 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
144678687698.jpg
41 KB, 500x375
>>70327565
t. Boomer who was able to pay for college with summer jobs
>>
as humans advance, life gets comfier
>>
>>70327140

because every previous american generation got more free stuff than we did
>>
>>70327140
Lazy bastards.

I'm also a millinial. Yes many of hem are pampered lazy fucks. Not all but probably like 50%. Which is enough to drag everyone else down.
>>
>>70327140
Because our parents fight so we can work less hours for more money.. yet we get hijacked by the Globalist illuminated fanatics !
>>
File: distribution.of_.wealth.gif (239 KB, 1280x800) Image search: [Google]
distribution.of_.wealth.gif
239 KB, 1280x800
>>70327140
Pure coincidence !
>>
>>70327140
Ah, still posting that old rag.
>>
Who doesn't want free stuff?
Quit yer bitchin.
>>
>>70327140
because we didn't keep score in teeball.
>>
>>70327140
Post moar millennial liberal waifu
>>
>>70327140
>Why do millennials want free stuff instead of working for it?

Do they really want stuff for free though, or just for a decent tax system that ensures everyone is paying a fair share?

The simple solution in my view is a 15% flat income tax, 12.5% corporate tax, 5% consumption tax and a land value tax. Voila.
>>
>>70327140
Because it's easier and they grow up with a higher sense of entitlement. It will only get worse as political correctness increases and people are afraid of offending, leading to a generation afraid of conflict, who doesn't want to strive for anything better or improve but just have.
>>
>>70327976
This seems unfair and fucked up until you realize what an unfathomable amount of money the super rich have. It looks like those poor peons down at 50% have no money! But they actually are earning $50,000 a year, an enormous amount of wealth for the median citizen of a country to be earning.
>>
>>70327140
they are raised by jews
>>
If i remember correctly, a larger percentage of younger Americans are working than around 20-30 years ago, and are more likely to work multiple jobs than anytime in the US history. It is not that they want "free" stuff, it's because statistically, despite working more than past generations, they generally make less and cannot pay off debts (college, medical, etc) at the same rate as their older generation.

Only a dumb Trump supporting retard pulls that dumb shit out of their ass. Making it "easier" for everyone to get into college will benefit your economy. Sure you may have more brats and annoying cunts, but atleast your country wont crumble under a fascist retard because "muh hard work". This is a modern society with modern work and amenities in the US, not a fucking rice farm. The fact that you idiots can't understand that is the reason the US is slowly losing it's once powerful place in the world. You are weak because you do not think as a community, you think selfishly, and care nothing about your neighbor.
>>
>>70327140
Because who doesn't want free stuff? They simply need to learn that life isn't that easy.
>>
>>70327679
Millennial who thinks he's entitled to $100,000 college education in women's studies
>>
>>70328396
they're too stupid to understand taxes
>>
I think I speak for most millenials when I say it's better to get it for free than work for it because working means that I have to interact with other human beings and that FUCKING SUCKS.

The less human interaction the better.
>>
>>70327140

Everyone wants free stuff without working for it, the difference is that millennials are stupid and entitled enough to think "free" stuff is a sustainable economic model.
>>
They don't see a pathway to achieve the same standard of living their parents have through conventional means. Yes, a small percent will, but overall it looks like millenials as a generation are getting a raw deal.
>>
I can't wait until one of you conservitards has a major medical condition that your health insurance refuses to cover because it was a """PREEXISTING CONDITION XD""" and you're left to die on the streets

NO "FREE SHIT" FOR U
>>
>>70328445
This
>>
I'm a millennial (21) who is working manual labour in a factory. I hate benefit/welfare scroungers and I don't expect anything for free. I hate the thought of sitting on my ass doing nothing.
>>
File: Baby-Boomers.jpg (33 KB, 448x300) Image search: [Google]
Baby-Boomers.jpg
33 KB, 448x300
They learned from the best. Now get to work so you can pay off my pension. I only have another 30 years of retirement left, you entitled whippersnapper!
>>
>>70327140
>get told that they are special rather than an important piece in a larger machination.
>get told that previous generations were wrong rather than learning the wisdom of old and improving on them.
>everything in life handed to them on a silver platter, from becoming heroes in a video game to getting A's in class simply for participating

need I go on? We created a generation of snowflakes who think they are better than deserve as such.
>>
WHY DO YOU RETARDS CONSTANTLY CONFUSE MILLENIALS WITH GENERATION Y. IF YOU'RE IN YOUR 20S YOU ARE NOT A MILLENNIAL
>>
>>70327140

Too many participation trophies growing up. They don't understand that there are winners and losers, and that opportunity is more important that equality.

Basically they've never had to work for anything.
>>
>>70328641
Although there are folk who consider public services FREE SHIT even if only those who pay towards it, can access it.
>>
>>70328786
>tfw millenial but stuck as neet for a year now
gonna just go into the army and try to become an officer and work there for shit pay desu
>>
Millenial n. "A person reaching young adulthood around the year 2000."

MILLENIALS ARE LITERALLY IN THEIR MID 30S RIGHT NOW YOU'RE ALL STUPID.
>>
>>70328619
>only people with useless degrees end up with debt

Typical braindead boomer. Literally would have died or ended up on the dole if the greatest generation didn't spoon feed them their career.
>>
>>70327140
This is a joke right
Regardless of who you are getting shit for free is pretty cool
The difference in life is there are only two kinds of people when it comes to that
Those who would just take it, and those who would question where it came from and what the catch is
>>
>>70327140
10 out of 10 points would fug in the butt
>>
>>70328872
A millennial is anyone who was in school when 9/11 happened.

kids in highschool are not millenials.
>>
File: image.jpg (157 KB, 442x463) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
157 KB, 442x463
>>70328445
This.
>>
File: 1429332444590.jpg (93 KB, 500x732) Image search: [Google]
1429332444590.jpg
93 KB, 500x732
>>70327140

Reminder - Boomers are scum and think they are better than they really are
>>
>>70328786
Agreed. Weren't they thinking of introducing a law in the UK whereupon those on welfare could be called to do community service type stuff? I recall all the lazy fucks got upset because they didn't want to work.
>>
>>70328872
Not true
Millenials started in 93 since being 7 at the end of the 90's doesn't really qualify you as a "90's kid"
>>
>>70327565
Can confirm.
>>
>>70327140
>she will never be cute again
>>
>>70328982
Do you not have employment agencies?
Could you not work a temp/contract job?
>>
>>70327140
Because the Wall Street fucks are turning us into debt serfs where our work doesn't get us what it used to
>>
>>70329173
WRONG. THESE GENERATIONS WERE DEFINED BEFORE YOU WERE EVEN BORN. ADULTS IN THE YEAR 2000 ARE THE MILLENIALS. CHILDREN BORN AROUND THE 90S ARE GEN Y AND CHILDREN GROWING UP NOW ARE Z.
>>
>>70329143
This 100 times. Perhaps outsourcing all of the manufacturing jobs wasn't a great idea.
>>
>>70327140
indolence
>>
>>70327140
God damn. What a qt
>>
>>70329296
nobody hires you here without a trade or a degree
>>
File: 1352715542536.png (67 KB, 343x400) Image search: [Google]
1352715542536.png
67 KB, 343x400
>>70329296

>Could you not work a temp/contract job?

>Yes Goy, work in temp jobs with little to no conditions and pay - kekekekek
>>
>>70329077
WHAT KIND OF RETARDED ASS DEFINITION IS THAT? GENERATIONS ARENT DEFINED BY RANDOM TERROR ATTACKS YOU NIMROD. DO A QUICK GOOGLE SEARCH AND YOU'LL LEARN HOW WRONG AND STUPID YOU SOUND.
>>
>>70327140
>Soe pic
everytime.
you fucking asshole

At least you used short hair soe.
>>
>>70327140
They're dads, having been divorced from their mothers, wanted to curry favor with them, and in turn their mothers wanted to rest that favor back. So the parents fought over making them happy. And in this country, happy = free shit.

They have been held emotional-hostage by their parents for their entire lives, and no matter what they wanted, felt, thought or accidentally did, their parents fought with each other trying to make the kid feel like nothing was wrong, everything was fine and everyone else was in the wrong.

And now they're adults.
>>
>>70329562
9/11 marked a huge tone shift in american culture. There is a massive difference between people who remember pre-9/11 vs those who do not.
>>
>>70329508
Umm. In the UK you get 98% of standard workers pay and conditions. Its also a good path to getting experience and potentially being taken on permanently.
>>
Maybe because they're lazy twats who think the wage gap is real and feminism still has place in society?
>>
>>70327140
Because who wouldn't want that? But yes, I do not understand why they can't seem to understand that such a thing is impossible.
>>
File: 1397843562142.jpg (77 KB, 500x664) Image search: [Google]
1397843562142.jpg
77 KB, 500x664
>>70329871

>Umm. In the UK you get 98% of standard workers pay and conditions. Its also a good path to getting experience and potentially being taken on permanently.

Ummm, no they are called Zero-hour contracts and lock you out of benefits while you don't even get the promise of an hours work a week.
>>
>>70329562
In the past, generations in the Western world were defined by which world war they lived through, so 9/11 with the subsequent Iraq war (even if it's nowhere near comparable to WWII) is as good a defining point as some stupid shit like which music and technology existed in your childhood.
>>
>>70330051
>zero hour contract
Temp contract doesn't mean Zero Hour.
I worked a temp contract which guaranteed me 40 hours a week for 4 months. Don't mix them up.
>>
>>70327140
Everyone wants free stuff
But mostly because their parents and media spoiled them
>>
>>70327140
Reminder that if you were born between 1982 and 2004, YOU, yes YOU, are a millenial.
>>
>>70327140
Free stuff is alright, but I'd want to get better at answering useless interview questions so I can get a job and live above the poverty line.
>>
>>70330153

>Temp contract doesn't mean Zero Hour.

Even so a temp job is only a temp job - switching jobs every 4 months only see you discriminated against by Boomer bosses who use the fact that you've been through multiple positions against you .
>>
>>70330457
*rather get better
>>
>>70330457

>Free stuff is alright, but I'd want to get better at answering useless interview questions so I can get a job and live above the poverty line.

And this - at what point did having to answer questions about your relationships/facebook/car become part of an job interview?, and how the fuck is it anyone's business?
>>
>>70327140
Because they know they can. Don't get mad at them for not buying into the dumb shit you did.
>>
>>70327976
everything looks like an exponential distribution
>>
>>70330471
Most people over here understand why you'd take temp jobs. They're great for stopgaps between employment and for getting experience. They also make you more versatile in your skills.

In my eyes the best way is to go through a recruiter for permanent positions. The recruiters only send over the "best" candidates and don't discriminate on temp jobs because they offer them themselves. sure, it's an extra interview, but your chances are higher when they send you off. They can also get you temp work in the meantime while you wait for a permanent position to come along
>>
>>70329837
>massive difference
How? I didnt give a damn about 9/11 the only thing it changed was what actions the government decided to take. Remembering 9/11 or not doesnt make you a different person. Breaking up with my girlfriend could have a bigger tone shift in my life than some sandnigger blowing something up.
>>
>>70327140
Because they're lazy.
>>
>>70330686
I don't know, but HR people are obviously to blame and we should gas the fucking lot of them.
>>
>>70330113
There is consensus among anthropologists about the age range and birth limits for each generation and it has absolutely nothing to do with 9/11. You're literally just making shit up.
>>
>>70330734

>Most people over here understand why you'd take temp jobs.

Your luck then - anymore than 2 jobs in a year over here even if they are temp will see your resume in the trash.
>>
>>70327140

Because they got free stuff from their parents and can't accept reality as an adult.
>>
>>70330921

>I don't know, but HR people are obviously to blame and we should gas the fucking lot of them.

I can get behind that.

But even with HR departments - how the fuck do they still exist when it seems like they do nothing but shit on both business and workers alike?
>>
>>70331034
I should be disadvantaged more than anyone, I had to accept a police caution last year which got me fired, yet I've still been working even when others are "cleaner". Life is what you make of it. My generation needs to be prepared to accept work which they might not like. I started out in IT, I'm now in manual labour. Do I feel any worse for it? Am I less happy? No. Am I a lot fitter and more sociable? Hell yes.
>>
>>70330751
fundamental misunderstanding of individuals vs overall populations.

9/11 being a cultural page break is well-accepted. Deal with it.
>>
File: 628x-1.png (72 KB, 628x392) Image search: [Google]
628x-1.png
72 KB, 628x392
>>70328619
>Millennial who thinks he's entitled to $100,000 college education in women's studies
found the retarded boomber, who thinks everyone goes to college to learn about "MUh Oppression"
Most people on here did or are currently in a STEM field.
Also in the 70s->90s you could pay for your college tuition by working over the summer. I work every summer and hold down 2 part time jobs each 15 hours a week (17$/hr other 12$/hr) and I still am accumulating 'some' debt admittedly not as much as my peers but I have no fucking life.

Fuck you grandpa you are the reason this generation is suffering, what with your generation single handily destroying the family, shipping jobs over seas and printing money like its nobody's business. You want to talk about handouts look at yourself.
>>
It's not that millenials want free shit without working, they just want the ideal job in the ideal location with ideal payment right out of college.
>>
>>70331413
I said this almost word for word to my girlfriend the other day. This is literally it.
>>
>>70331476
I'd be lying if I said I never had that mentality before. It faded quick once I got into the real world though.
>>
>>70327565
Your sentence is missing a (too)

>American """"""""""""""""education""""""""""""""""""""
>>
Coming from a Millenial, Millenials are all lazy, good for nothing, liberal subhuman scum. Every generation likes to say the youngest generation is lazy and trash, but it's objectively true for the Millenial generation. There's not a single redeeming quality for this generation.
>>
>>70331550
Same here. I thought I'd land myself a cushy IT job by age 19 and be running my own business by 25 swimming in cash. Instead I pushed myself into some serious debt.

I'm 21 now and I've seen the light. I'm now working jobs so that I can get my own place and sort my debt out. Its an uphill battle but I keep going.
>>
>>70331297
Are you really comparing 9/11- an event that occurred over a few hours and directly affected mostly the citizens of new york and claiming it as a cultural marker in comparison to the world wars which lasted several years and directly affected nearly the entire country? Just cause you claim it's a "page break" doesn't make it true.
>>
>>70330945
Making what up? 9/11 or otherwise, go look at which generations existed prior to the post-war baby boom and you'll see the years that define them are associated with the most active years of an international conflict. You're making up as much as I am in consideration of vaguely-defined societal generations determined by events and other sociological characteristics as being a case for anthropology.
>>
Why would literally anyone NOT want free stuff without working for it?

The problem is they're stupid enough to think it's possible.
>>
I can't wait to vote to pull the plug on Boomers social security in 15 years
>>
>>70331175
You raise an excellent point, my leb-removing friend. More research needs to be done, perhaps if anons work together we can get to the bottom of this mystery.
>>
>>70331734
9/11 wasnt a war (see above).
>>
Because they feel entitled in general. Shit costs money and they want the benefits without paying for it. It's very doable to
>pick good major
>take out loans
(note this step is not always necessary; living within your means and making smart financial decisions can allow you to pay for your schooling. Doing well in high school opens the door to academic scholarships)
>network with professors and departments
>get good grades
>graduate
>get job with connections made
>pay off any loans

And that's assuming you go to college. Trade jobs are pretty much always in demand and require minimal extra education.

What they're doing is
>shitpost on tumblr instead of studying in high school
>pick expensive school
>pick shitty major
>switch majors 4 times
>attend expensive school for 6 years as a result
>get shitty grades
>shitpost on Tumblr instead of networking
>graduate
>6 figure loans, zero job prospects
>blame everybody but themselves
>>
>>70327649
Have you ever had to be on any government funding before?

I had to go on unemployment insurance for almost a year. It's the worse feeling ever to have to depend on someone. I always wonder about the people who just go on welfare because they're too lazy to work.

It's as if they have no shame. That they're willing to do anything for the fastest buck they can make.
>>
>>70331730
9/11 marked the end of "the 90s" and a significant cultural shift. I'm not alone by any means in saying 9/11 is the division between generations; those who grew up before vs those who grew up after.
>>
>>70328546
Well said Japan-bro. A full-time job just doesn't mean shit in 2016. It's basic survival instead of a comfy life. And say what you want about basic survival being fine, but the decrease in quality of life is just a sign that America is becoming third-world.
>>
File: cancer mug.jpg (17 KB, 326x400) Image search: [Google]
cancer mug.jpg
17 KB, 326x400
>Western youth now has the same mentality as old people from USSR
>>
File: 5676508_orig.jpg (34 KB, 393x382) Image search: [Google]
5676508_orig.jpg
34 KB, 393x382
>>70327140
Why do people make generalizations of a group of people instead of realizing not everyone is the same?
>>
File: 1431095637346.jpg (23 KB, 515x515) Image search: [Google]
1431095637346.jpg
23 KB, 515x515
>>70331730
We're still feeling the fallout from 9/11. First off no one was comparing them to the world wars, but its good that you brought that up because we still have soldiers overseas fighting ragheads. That makes it about 13 years now. America was in World War II from 1941 until 1945 and World I from 1916-1918.

This means that the wars and destabilization that are a direct consequence of 9/11 have been going on twice as long as America's involvement in both World Wars combined.

Fun Fact: 9/11 was also the first organized attack on American soil since 1812 (if you don't count the Civil War).

Face it. You're wrong and probably 12.
>>
>>70328546
You just roll in from Tumblr or something? Literally everything you said is brain dead as fuck, not that I expected much else from a slant eye tbqh (to be quite honest) my man.
>>
File: 1389985980237.jpg (39 KB, 283x269) Image search: [Google]
1389985980237.jpg
39 KB, 283x269
Millennials in college have jobs but for some reason still fall for DUDE FREE SHIT LMAO. I don't understand. Maybe it's because they blow all of their money on Apple garbage and Netflix. I'm a jobless college student whose job applications get rejected 100% of the time but I'm still against Hillary and Bernie.
>>
>>70331696
That's good anon. Just don't try to rush it and screw yourself. Progress is progress no matter how small.
>>
>>70327140
Because old faggots kicked the can down the road and saddled the entire generation in debt and war. So maybe they want a little something for their trouble.
>>
>>70331876
I'm not saying 9/11 was a war, albeit that it directly led to the Iraq War (which, as I previously said, also isn't comparable to WWII), but if we were to go by the traditional defining points that made up a social generation (prior to the reclassification in the post-war world starting from around 1946), it would be the closest comparable point of reference. It is just as much something to hold in consideration as other elements that are used to determine what makes up a generation, which have become more centered around culture rather than significant historic events.
>>
I'm a millenial. Just barely. Born in 82. Anyway. I don't want free stuff. I just want the bill of goods I been sold my whole life to be worth something. Go to college. Get a good woman. Have productive hobbies. All stuff I've always been told to do. I did all them. Now I'm underemployed living at home with a good degree. I worked for everything I have. I don't get job interviews even for 9 dollar an hour garbage. I've been working since I was 16.
Point is. When you have a whole generation of people who feel defeated by the system for doing everything RIGHT then you get apathy and entitlement. We feel we have been wronged and betrayed by the idea of HARD work when fools like pewdiepie make millions of dollars. I wish I could speak for the majority. Anyway..rant complete. Bash me all you want.
>>
>>70332351
>blaming older generations
Classic millenial tbf (to be frank), the entire generation refuses to take responsibility for itself
>>
>>70327140

Because the average college student is middle class and above. People with money are typically greedy, and entitled.

I've been in community college and not paid for anything, as im poor, and once im done getting a B.A., it'll only cost me 5 grand for the degree upon completion, I now realize how much the people higher on the totem pole than me really are just moronic for not doing the CC thing and just paying far less.
>>
>>70328872
Gen Y was a placeholder name. Millenials are defined as those born from 1982-2000.
>>
>>70331730
Before 9/11:
>peace
>comfy "90s life" still existed
>less technology
>less media in our lives
>no mass hysteria and paranoia

After 9/11:
>peace finally broken
>media takes a strangehold on society forever, causing mass hysteria, paranoia, distrust of other citizens etc.
>anthrax
>kids stopped playing outside
>kids grew up with too much video games, internet and cell phones
>rampant degeneracy
>now jews rule the world and are making us destroy ourselves
>>
>>70330921
Regardless of age I think we can all agree on gassing HR.
>>
File: 1459792444786.jpg (23 KB, 473x454) Image search: [Google]
1459792444786.jpg
23 KB, 473x454
>>70331249

What the fuck is a police caution?
>>
File: 1459354167827.jpg (8 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
1459354167827.jpg
8 KB, 259x194
>>70332818
>>70330921
>>70331175
>gas
you guys know what to do.
>>
>>70332469
>Bash me all you want.
I'll bash you, sure. Here's your bashin': Nobody will read your reply. Not because it's tl;dr, but because you didn't quote another reply when you made it. Either the OP or any other reply, really.

I'm sorry to have to lay it on you thick, like this. Them's the breaks.
>>
>>70331916

So I'm a STEM fag here, but the thing is not everyone should go to college, nor should they to get a job that pays enough to survive. I realize not everyone is smart enough to go to school for a good degree, and not everyone should be engineers, doctors, lawyers, etc.

Boomers fucked this country pretty hard by getting rid of what we would consider working class jobs just so they could save a few bucks on their cheap Chinese shit. Now you basically have to go to college for the right degree just to get middle class wages. Even in trade fields there aren't as many jobs as people getting training for.

In short: fuck boomers.
>>
>>70332967
Same guy, sorry if my ID changed, switched from phone to PC.

Its basically Get Out Of Jail Free, where you admit you did wrong, but you don't go to prison for it.
>>
>>70328661
hi /r9k/
:^)
>>
File: 1459795726335.jpg (78 KB, 583x583) Image search: [Google]
1459795726335.jpg
78 KB, 583x583
>>70333339
>>70333339

Jesus Christ.

We get this in America when?

Fucking prison country.
>>
>>70333471
>A caution is a formal warning that is given to a person who has admitted the offence. If the person refuses the caution then they will normally be prosecuted through the normal channels for the offence. Although it is not technically classed as a conviction (as only the Courts can convict someone) it can be taken into consideration by the Courts if the person is convicted of a further offence.

>Cautions are covered by the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and become spent immediately (apart from conditional cautions which will become spent after 3 months). Unless applying for particular types of work (see below), a person who has spent cautions does not have to disclose them to prospective employers, and employers cannot refuse to employ someone on the basis of spent convictions.
>>
>>70327140
Who's making this "millenials" threads anyway? Every day there's one, with the same dumb girl on the cover. Nothing good comes out of this threads. They're used for sliding from real issues. They act like a valve, people come here just to complain. Be a good goy, waste your time on discussing about fucking millenials, like 90% of pol isn't composed of them. What a bunch of pussies are on this site this day. Divide et impera.
>>
>>70329077
So what am I if I just turned eighteen last year? Is that millennial, because I can't keep track of this shit anymore.
>>
File: 1458687782696.png (119 KB, 225x227) Image search: [Google]
1458687782696.png
119 KB, 225x227
>>70333585

So the fucking weed charge that was on my record from 12 years ago that is still fucking with my employment record they wouldn't be able to see it?

England: A civilized country.
>>
File: ].png (79 KB, 500x474) Image search: [Google]
].png
79 KB, 500x474
my parents are odd, instead of acting like i'm a failure they comfort me and say that they wouldn't have been able to afford a house either in this market

kinda makes me feel like even more of a failure
>>
>>70333805
Thing is, they're kind of right.
Housing market is fucked, economy's fucked, the whole world's fucked.
We're just kind of expected to "deal with it" for some stupid reason.
>>
>>70329143
Are there any more like that pic? I can't believe I've never seen this macro before.
>>
>>70333758
Depends, what sentence did you get?
>>
>>70332139
I'm just sick of hearing "You just need to work at it" bullshit. The vast majority of millenials ARE working at it, it's just not getting them anywhere.
>>
>>70327861
your parents are clueless about what's behind making huge ammounts of money, if they had a clue they wouldn't be such mediocres

dunnin-kruger effect applies hardcore to idiots who don't realice how stupid they are at choosing education, or even the education system

it's not the succesful who set the rythm in everything, it's the state, the pressure lobbys, the cucks and fanatics
>>
>>70328546
Actually not wrong, holy shit. Why is Japan so based sometimes?
>>
>go to college get a bullshit liberal arts degree
>cant find a job

There
>>
File: 1452747203110.jpg (96 KB, 635x600) Image search: [Google]
1452747203110.jpg
96 KB, 635x600
>>70327140
They're pussies
>>
>>70327976
>1 in 100 people are rich as fuck

Those odds aren't bad.
>>
>>70334842

Probation but the shit is on my record and jobs here sometimes say "You smoke herb nigga? GTFO."

Fucking America.
>>
File: 1382065134705.gif (2 MB, 300x215) Image search: [Google]
1382065134705.gif
2 MB, 300x215
>muh employment

you fags got it all wrong. this is the 21st century and you're young and have a computer. you don't need no fucking job jack. make that internet money. show your fatass on youtube and put "sonic the hedgehog" in the title and make that sweet internet money.
>>
>>70332769
>peace
What are the Gulf War, Yugoslav Wars, Operation Gothic Serpent, Oklahoma City Bombing/Waco/Ruby Ridge
>comfy "90s life" still existed
I'll give you this one
>less technology
Compared to the 2000s and 2010s sure, but don't forget this was the 1990s not the 1890s or 1790s.
>less media in our lives
What?
>no mass hysteria and paranoia
Remember Jack Thompson and his crusade against violent video games? "Satanic Panic"? LA riots?
>>
>>70327140
BACK IN MY DAY...

why are you are such a faggot OP
>>
>>70335221
You fail to realize how much luck is required in that sort of business.
>>
>>70335313
Literally this, as well. People like to think their generation is great, and that's fine to an extent, but let's be frank, every single generation thinks the next one is shit.
>>
>>70328546
>You are weak
theres something about a japanese person saying "you are weak" that really cuts to the core of me. i feel we have brought dishonor to ourselves
>>
>>70335126
What was the probation term?

I think probation is equal to community service in UK law, so after 12 months you would no longer need to disclose it in 95% of circumstances.
>>
>ITT: Whining boomers literally shown the door

It's insane, once you counter their "just werk guyz" bullshit they have absolutely nothing to say.
>>
>>70335322

luck is nothing more that preparation meeting opportunity
>>
>>70333226
>even in trade fields there aren't as many jobs

Nigger did you read what you typed? The average age of a welder is 55. They're all retiring and need replacing. With so many people choosing college now don't you think the jobs for trades are opening up? Pipefitter, carpenter, fuck even construction. People are literally being paid to hold a fucking shovel and wave traffic through.
Thread replies: 144
Thread images: 22

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.