[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why should we waste time arguing about interracial and racemixing?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (140 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
140 KB, 640x640
Why should we waste time arguing about interracial and racemixing? The white race IS NOT going to be extinct

Here's why:

>Russia, China probably done human cloning experiments
>human genetics is rapidly improving
>muh designer babes
>muh genetic seed banks

In the next century/millennium or so, there will be more whites due to genetic modifications. Whites and Asians will be preserved. There could even be a white girl for every non-whites. So why waste time arguing about racemixing?
>>
>>70326415
>So why waste time arguing about racemixing?
Because its heresy, all of it.
>>
>>70326415
And on top of that, artificial intelligence will surpass human intellect within the next 50 years.

After that, preserving the white race won't really matter.

However, you still wouldn't want to live around niggers because they commit crimes at such high rates.
>>
>>70326415

Jesus, that sounds like a disgusting society. Breeding humans in tanks, manipulating their DNA to suit your needs, growing people in vats purely to sell off to placate the masses.

Fuck off, degenerate. We're not fighting just to preserve our genetic code, but the culture and values that go with it. A white savage is not much better than a nigger and you want as to live as technologically advanced savages.
>>
File: image.jpg (100 KB, 960x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
100 KB, 960x640
>>70326970
The fuck are you blabbering about stormnigger?
>>
>>70326415
Youre a cuck posting faggot
>>
>>70327078

You're notion to reduce whites to mass produced organic sacks of meat without any regard for the values that drove whites to be great in the first place. You will preserve a stagnant version of our genetic code at the cost of our souls.

So I repeat, fuck off, degenerate.
>>
>>70326415
>Shitskin detected

>the idea that labs are gonna pump out white females to satisfy everyone's sexual desires.

Who the fuck is gonna pay for and raise these bitches?

Why fuck with this at all when companion robots, and artificial wombs are on the horizon?

Race-mixing will always be viewed negatively by a large portion of the population due to natural instinct.
>>
>>70327373
lmao

why are stupid people always attracted to far right?

whites are great because intelligence.
>>
>>70326415
Artificial wombs are what will save the white race, if artificial white women don't kill it first.

Becuase let's be honest, feminism has turned western white girls into the worst women on the planet.
>>
>>70327383
hahahaha.
>>
File: image.jpg (138 KB, 1024x683) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
138 KB, 1024x683
>>70327373
Stagnant valueless soulless culture less? So how is the white race going to be extinct again? It isn't.
>>
>>70327790
The girl second to the left looks like selena gomez.
>>
>>70327554

One factor among many. But if you disregard the systems of ethics, aesthetics, virtues, values, philosophy, theology, etc beyond raw intelligence you're choosing to diminish whites, and it's pathetic.

In essence, this moronic OP wants to preserve the white race by pumping out so many tank-bred meatbags that any individual sack of flesh can do whatever it wants without damaging the whole, ignoring that that sort of thinking (actions without consequences) is one of the biggest flaws with shitskin subhumans.
>>
>>70327790
>girl on the left

THICK
H
I
C
K
>>
>>70326415
You're right. I'm going to go get a big black bull for my girlfriend right now.
>>
File: image.jpg (154 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
154 KB, 640x640
>>70327931
You're the pathetic one. You think you can preserve the white race by controlling every single human and tell who can reproduce with who. That's your solution?
>>
>>70327604
Look at the bright side: Western women are our motivation for producing these artificial wombs and sexbots.
>>
>>70327790
I was very clear. You'd preserve a snapshot of our genetic code at the expense of our souls and character. We'd be nothing but a hollow shell, recognizable on the outside, but lacking any of the depth that drove us to be great.

Any drive to grow vanishes when you have no risk; nothing to work for. No consequences. Why invent? Why think? Why reason? Why work? The natural mandate to grow and prosper vanishes when you disconnect us from natural processes and struggles. 15 whites go murdered by rapid shitskins? Just grow 20 more. Achmed wants some ficki ficki? Why bother fighting, that's risky. Just throw him some vat grown white girls and placate them.
>>
>>70326415
Nice subtle cuck post Chang.

Keep dreaming you r/asianmasculinity faggot.
>>
>>70328363
Anon, ignore the imbeciles. Let those virgins get their fat feminist white women.
>>
>>70328224
Yeah lets all get Mandingos for our wives and girlfriends. I mean might as well, Dr. Autismo has a fucking conveyor belt spitting out white pussy all day.
>>
>>70328377
There is no such thing as a soul.
>>
File: image.jpg (219 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
219 KB, 640x640
>>70328377
Jesus you overweight stormcucks sound extremely delusional. It's like you have this paranoia fear of ceasing to exist. That being white is full of culture and values and magic and soul. Pathetic.

All I'm saying is the white race isn't going to be extinct and you go off ranting "muh women"
>>
>>70328363

Every single human? Absolutely not. No one has, nor will anyone ever, be able to control the actions of every white, never mind every human.

But as with all groups, you can educate, teach, demonstrate, guide, and lead. I have more than enough faith in whites as a whole, because we are indeed great, that if we keep on fighting we will always have enough people to maintain our dominion over our lands and continue our beautiful race in perpetuity. Ours is the spirit that tamed the world, took men to the bottom of the sea and the moon above. Ours is the mind that has reached the highest in science and philosophy. Ours is the soul that birthed families willing to sacrifice everything for each other.

Times are tough now, but we have faced worse and prevailed. Just as we shall do again. I'll not sacrifice our soul to preserve only the vessel for that soul.
>>
File: image.jpg (126 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
126 KB, 640x640
>>70328450
R/UKIDDINGME
>>
Yfw op baits a catch with his chang posting
>>
>>70328660
I have no worry that we'll cease to exist. I have complete faith in my race as a whole to persevere and prosper.

>muh women
It was a response to your first post that we'll simply breed a white woman for every single man in existence, as that's simply easier. It highlights already your supreme ability to dehumanize for convenience.

>>70328503
>>70328450
He is somewhat emanating that vibe. I'd rather give him the benefit of the doubt, though.

>>70328561
*tips fedora*
>>
/pol/ has daily yellow fever threads but gets buttmad when chang posts pictures with his white gf.

K E K
>>
>>70329230
Always makes me lol as well.
>>
>>70329230
I can see why we get amwf spams now

Truly kek triggering
>>
Cringe at the people in this thread
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.