[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alright pol I know we are all anarchists and support Donald Trump
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 7
File: 8OS3jvl.png (185 KB, 300x301) Image search: [Google]
8OS3jvl.png
185 KB, 300x301
Alright pol I know we are all anarchists and support Donald Trump because we want to watch the world burn, but seriously, red-pill me on why Hillary is going to win.
There are simply too many states that will vote democrat no matter what.
In all seriousness this election was decided in 2014, the winner was always going to be Blue team.
>>
File: gettyimages-488235212.jpg (181 KB, 1100x733) Image search: [Google]
gettyimages-488235212.jpg
181 KB, 1100x733
>>70326154
>we are all anarchists

no

>and support Donald Trump

HELL NO

BERN THIS THREAD UP
>>
>>70326154
Nothing is certain.
>>
>>70326276
fpwp
>>
File: FB_IMG_1459499644264.jpg (35 KB, 662x960) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1459499644264.jpg
35 KB, 662x960
>>70326276
Yay big government
>>
>>70326154
>know we are all anarchists
No.
>support Donald Trump because we want to watch the world burn
Uh, no. He may shake things up but I don't want to see everything burn.
>but seriously, red-pill me on why Hillary is going to win. There are simply too many states that will vote democrat no matter what.
Just like it was inevitable for to win in 2008? There is literally no one who likes her.
>In all seriousness this election was decided in 2014, the winner was always going to be Blue team.
Nah, it's going to a Republican. And 8 years after that it will be a Democrat again.
>>
File: 2bc.png (108 KB, 421x461) Image search: [Google]
2bc.png
108 KB, 421x461
>>70326154
Not really, no. If there's anything the Saga of Jeb should have taught you, it's that nobody controls the system, some people are just better at playing it than others.

Hillary is, in fact, awful at the game. She's only coasting along now because she lacks any opposition and has a brand name. She will crumble when faced with any actual opposition.
>>
Hillary is going to win because the opposition to her candidacy, though vociferous, is confined to a minority of Americans. It's hard for people sucked up in the hysteria to understand that not everyone feels as strongly about it as they do.

For example, most Americans are aware of her private email server and that it may have been against the rules. Maybe this confirms their pre-existing belief that Hillary is overly concerned with her own privacy and may not be the most transparent of politicians. But the reality is they don't fucking care, because this, like the "WHAT ABOUT BENGHAAAAAZI" scandal, is just not a huge fucking deal to most people. They don't feel an obsessive moral outrage over it like the ultra-partisan conservative core.

The other reason why Hillary will win is because in comparison to the other candidates (not just Trump, but also Bernie and Ted Cruz) she consistently appears like the adult in the room, who brings a long resume and detailed plans that give people confidence that she will be a competent president. Bernie and Trump both offer pie-in-the-sky fantasy proposals that appear to a particular subset of voters, whereas Cruz comes off as a dangerous ideologue. There are lots of people who would be more comfortable with an "establishment" politician.
>>
File: 1459970196524.jpg (13 KB, 217x311) Image search: [Google]
1459970196524.jpg
13 KB, 217x311
>>70326154
>>
>>70326966
good point, Trump supporters are definitely extremist minority (like ISIS) and digits confirm, thanks anon.
ill ignore the shitposts
>>
>>70326154
>>70326711
Sanders will be the democrat nominee, Hillary doesn´t fly with the majority and all the super delegates will switch to Sanders when they understand that they underestimated Sanders and trumps campaigns.

The lizards want to avoid a fourway fight. They can easily steal Trump the republican nomination which will split the conservative vote and ensures democrat victory but snubbing Sanders would mean a fourway fight with Trump/Sanders/Hillary/Cuckservative which would hand the win to Trump.
>>
>>70327682
This is what sandersfags believe.
>>
File: z.png (27 KB, 553x496) Image search: [Google]
z.png
27 KB, 553x496
>>70327682
Doesn't look like Sanders is all that crash hot though.
When does it become a fourway fight? I thought two champions would duke it out for presidency.
>>
>>70327591
I didn't say anything about extremism or ISIS, but Trump supporters are definitely a minority of voters. If you haven't noticed, they're actually a minority of the Republican primary electorate, which is itself a minority of the overall population.
>>
That's the beauty of liberalism. They are tribalistic no matter what. Even if a large number of democrats hate Hillary, they will still vote for her.

Unfortunately, the republicans tend to be split between the god obsessed fundamentalist christian conservatives, and the libertarians. Both groups are far less tribal than the dems are.

Liberals have the advantage for sure, and it's obvious that the GOP is divided and weak. At some point, the RNC will have to choose between the bible thumpers and the nationalists.
>>
>>70328160
Yeah you're right. Most are closet KKK/Nazi.
>>
>>70328231
So is the GOP electorate split between Christian conservatives and libertarians, as you said first, or between Christian conservatives and nationalists, as you said later?
>>
>>70327792
I forgot to mention that my theory supposes that Sanders actually means his campaign. A thread I read a week ago said that Sanders could just keep the rest of his reddit cash campaign budget for himself when he fails and he has debts to pay so this could be his masterplan. Or the democrats could flat out bribe him to not do it.

>>70328004
> only 200 difference
> super delegates can switch
You seem too certain, when they can snub Trumps nomination despite higher numbers the democrats will probably try it as well
>>
>>70328354
Both. Nationalism is beginning to overlap libertarianism, since it's become very clear to many libertarians that their desired libertarian society is not going to happen without nationalistic policies like strong borders.
>>
>>70328414
I don't think they will because they've tried and failed to do that in the 60s. Do you know about the dnc riots?

If both parties tried to snuff their populist candidates at once, I really do think a revolution would occur.
>>
File: 1e0.gif (349 KB, 350x233) Image search: [Google]
1e0.gif
349 KB, 350x233
>>70326276
>>
>>70326154
>Alright pol I know we are all anarchists
Stopped reading there
Gave your flag the benefit of the doubt and I shouldn't have
>>
>>70329287
All you Americans are Flagist against Australian flags. Get over yourself amerifat, I don't want your shitskin country commenting in my bread.

You might as well be the middle east of North America.
>50% white.
>>
>>70326276
DUDE, stealing from people who aren't retards, LMAO
>>
>>70326154
It is you who red pilled us on why the she-devil is going to win.
>>
All that is needed for a Trump victory is another big terrorist attack in August/September. I think this is more likely then unlikely.
>>
From what I've read, I know a lot about what Trump and Bernie are gunning for but I have barely heard anything Hillary's policies. Is she the moderate middle who is going to keep the status quo going?
>>
>>70330898
Pretty much. Also more meaningless wars and even more trade policy to fuck the middle class.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.