[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
VIRTUAL REALITY SEX SUITS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
File: CfWYBZvWEAA0Ujn.jpg (37 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
CfWYBZvWEAA0Ujn.jpg
37 KB, 600x400
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kM6gCqhtxyQ

http://elitedaily.com/envision/virtual-reality-sex-suit-has-arrived/1445648/

Well pol, seems like virtual reality sex will be readily available in our lifetimes. Are you going to be able to resist?

Are women going to be powerless in the future?
>>
>>70324923
Oh god please yes.
My fantasies of dinosaur sex can come true
>>
>>70324923
glorious waifu age, I can just starve myself to death with that on my head
>>
>>70324923
>Japanese weeb

Why am I not fucking surprised

They already have a declining population crisis, and now this...

Who's to blame for Japan's downfall, /pol/? Surely not the Jews this time.
>>
>>70325173
I imagine there will be virtual rigs with feeding tubes and IV lines that you can sit in for days straight.
>>
File: o-SHUNGA-900.jpg (267 KB, 900x678) Image search: [Google]
o-SHUNGA-900.jpg
267 KB, 900x678
>>70325364
>Japan's downfall
They were always like this anon.
>>
File: 3.png (12 KB, 681x559) Image search: [Google]
3.png
12 KB, 681x559
>>70325173
disapoint
>>
>>70325054
Are you the same britbong who wants to fuck a velociraptor so badly
>>
>>70324923
it's not even moving in sync right

dropped
>>
>>70326794
Thinkin the same thing.

Been kinda thematic as of late
>>
women are already powerless to anyone with a modicum of self restraint

it will be great to see women realize en masse how useless they actually are though.

The second sexual revolution is coming, and it will bring about a traditionalist change.
>>
>Are you going to be able to resist?
nope. Going to buy HTC vive this year. Glorious waifu age is here
>>
>>70328028
There's probably going to be a pretty big stigma against men who do this sort of thing though. They're gonna be called losers and degenerates, at least for the first decade or so.
>>
>linking to elitedaily

Its a wanna be Buttfeed site
>>
>>70324923
Hell, I lose my boner in the time it takes to lube my hand up, no way would I get anything out of putting on all this gear.

Also, the sheer humiliation from the realisation of just how much effort I went to just to spunk would be an instant boner-killer.

Headset: fine
The rest of this shit: no way
>>
File: 1422808411342.jpg (154 KB, 572x1190) Image search: [Google]
1422808411342.jpg
154 KB, 572x1190
>>70325173
Such a Slovakian thing to do. It's not like your reality is any better. You're a cold miserable people who drink themselves to death. At least you'd die happy.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.