[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can we just have a thread to show our respect for the Catholic
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: 2-catholic-church-and-abortion.jpg (30 KB, 620x413) Image search: [Google]
2-catholic-church-and-abortion.jpg
30 KB, 620x413
Can we just have a thread to show our respect for the Catholic Church?
I don't know whether I personally am for a full ban on abortion but what the Church does is absolutely fucking based
>basically 99% of population doesn't want to ban abortion in all cases
>yet the Church does not even slightly change its stance because absolutes are absolutes
Always for the sanctity of life even when it causes all feminist and libtard Hell to break loose.

I just admire organisations which have strong principles.
>>
they went full out PR Pope tho
>>
File: martin luther.png (1 MB, 1072x736) Image search: [Google]
martin luther.png
1 MB, 1072x736
>>
>>70324575
Invites Bernie to speak about inequality
Has Pope welcome Rapeugees
Has Pope wash Rapeugees feet
"Welcome a hostile, violent, dirty people into your homes and countries" -Pope 2015
Catholic status=cucked beyond repair. Just become orthadox while you can
>>
I feel bad for Catholics now. That pope is absolute garbage and shitting on their beliefs. Why do they put up with that?
>>
>>70324575
>strong principles
Tell that to the millions of victims of child sexual abuse which the church actively covered up
>>
>>70324575
Abortion is a terrible thing to do after the first trimester, but only degenerate women have them and their children would be very badly off and would be a blight on society.
>>
File: 1460128110897.jpg (128 KB, 977x756) Image search: [Google]
1460128110897.jpg
128 KB, 977x756
Daily reminder Christianity is a cuck religion
>>
>>70328670
Paganism is a religion of cuckoldry and losers. Are you a loser?
>>
>>70328723

>implying I'm religious

Fuck off you neo-Kike
>>
>Catholics vote majority liberal
>Protestants vote majority conservative
>Catholics want refugees
>Protestants tend to be redpilled
>The God-Emperor himself is Protestant

There's nothing inherently wrong with Catholicism but the vast majority of its followers are cucks.
>>
>>70328670

This guy is not the Pope.
No true Catholic hold this heretic to be the pope.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZnGq7d_u9p8
>>
File: tips fedora raivo.png (569 KB, 489x387) Image search: [Google]
tips fedora raivo.png
569 KB, 489x387
>>70330229
Are you posting from Econe? Does Bishop Fellay know you're a sede?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.