[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Remember when Americans totally killed Bin Laden, their worse
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: kek.jpg (37 KB, 460x276) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
37 KB, 460x276
Remember when Americans totally killed Bin Laden, their worse enemy?

Too bad they had to respect his religion and bury him at sea, so we never got any real picture of his death. But their word is enough, right?

Also even tho they celebrae every 9/11, they never talk about killing Bin Laden. Most Americans dont even know when it happened.
I wonder why
>>
File: 1b44a-osman-osama.gif (94 KB, 470x550) Image search: [Google]
1b44a-osman-osama.gif
94 KB, 470x550
>>
File: Pure coincidence.png (2 MB, 1560x1830) Image search: [Google]
Pure coincidence.png
2 MB, 1560x1830
>>70323581
Pure coincidence !
>>
>>70323581
I always found this story so ridiculous, it blew my mind when most the people i know accepted it as fact. I mean a bury a sea really? when the hell have we ever down anything like that before?
>>
>>70323581

He was dropped out of a helicopter over the mountains.
>>
Also the team who "killed" Osama was killed. Just a coincidence
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/oct/20/families-suspect-seal-team-6-crash-was-inside-job-/?page=all
>>
>>70323581
Obamas team killed him, deal with it you rightwing cuck nutjob
>>
>>70323581
>Too bad they had to respect his religion and bury him at sea
Muslims don't like burial at sea. It's basically a last resort. US said that nobody wanted his body but some say they never asked anyone. The real point was to prevent there from becoming a site that people could worship him from. It's also why they didn't release the pictures publicly of his body, to prevent them from being used in propaganda.

More people will remember 9/11 than Bin laden's death because it was revenge. A lot of people knew somebody who died on 9/11 and it was the day that innocence died in the US, everything was more cynical. Bin laden's death came a decade later in some remote site.
>>
>>70327092
>Obama killing fellow Muslims
>>
>>70323581

They elected him president in 2008, dude.
>>
>>70327307
How do we even know any of it happened tho without proof? I'm supposed to believe lying government shills which lie about everything constantly? They are telling the truth this one time? Fuck i'd have taken pictures of his lifeless body in a hole with a pile of dead pigs, released that and not tell anyone where it was.
>>
>>70323581
>Sitting at home
>"TURN ON THE NEWS ANON"
>Obama swags onto stage
>"Ayy we kilt dat Osama nigga, yeah nigga, it's over we won."
>Audible cheer across Murika
>"But uh, we threw the body into the ocean n' shit, anyway, HOOD LIFE" *drops mic and cuts feed*

Bull.

Fucking.

Shit.
>>
So where is Osama if he is not dead? Hmm?
>>
>>70328025
he was dead all along? Or died in afganistan? or maybe hes at the bush ranch laughing it up
>>
>>70328025
There's evidence that he died of kidney failure shortly earlier
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.