[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
NEW POPE EXHORTATION GOES FULL TUMLBR
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 9
File: pope.jpg (46 KB, 460x276) Image search: [Google]
pope.jpg
46 KB, 460x276
>"But it is also true that masculinity and femininity are not rigid categories. It is possible, for example, that a husband’s way of being masculine can be flexibly adapted to the wife’s work schedule. Taking on domestic chores or some aspects of raising children does not make him any less masculine or imply failure, irresponsibility or cause for shame. Children have to be helped to accept as normal such healthy “exchanges” which do not diminish the dignity of the father figure. A rigid approach turns into an overaccentuation of the masculine or feminine, and does not help children and young people to appreciate the genuine reciprocity incarnate in the real conditions of matrimony. "

http://w2.vatican.va/content/dam/francesco/pdf/apost_exhortations/documents/papa-francesco_esortazione-ap_20160319_amoris-laetitia_en.pdf

Besides go full genderfluid he also has authorized for divorced people that lives in adultery to access Communion.

How do we deal with this marxist Pope, my fellow Catholic bros?
>>
>>70321869
there's only one way.
>>
File: martinluther.jpg (45 KB, 1087x1550) Image search: [Google]
martinluther.jpg
45 KB, 1087x1550
Hey, you Catholics voted him.

Martin Luther was right all along, you stupid shits.
>>
And Cucklics have the audacity to call all non-Catholics heretics. Fucking faggots.
>>
>>70322316
>voting for a pope

Nigga wat
>>
>>70322316
>Hey, you Catholics voted him.
what
>>
>>70322427

The definition of heresy is having your own interpretation of the bible. It has nothing to do with the nature or quality of the interpretation you mongoloid.
>>
>>70321869
Who could say a spic could be so harmful for the Catholic Church?

Thanks Argentina.
>>
>>70321869
He looks like a kike.
>>
So /pol/ it's pretty clear the anti Christ is in control of this Pope. Where do we go from here?
>>
Kiketholicism not even once.
>>
>>70321869

Whatever it takes to be relevant these days, am I right?
>>
>>70322449
>>70322499

So you're not telling me all the few hundren bishops sit in an auditorium for several days until "God" A.K.A. MONEY & INFLUENCE agree on one pope and then throw red smoke out the chimney?

Shut up, you cathocucks.
>>
>>70321869
this. is. NOT. okay. stop abusing graysensual & transspecies-identifying womyn, you thin-overprivileged nazi!!!!!! WHY THE HELL SHOULD I ACCEPT YOUR FUCKING TRADITIONALIST OPINION?????? get off my damn case or i'll report you for harassment!!!!!! your objectification of nonqueer, biromantic & androromantic-type wymyn is very problematic!!!!!! you guys are fucking impossible.
>>
>>70322844

>Bishops are all of the Catholics

That maple syrup is doing something to your brain, Leaf.
>>
>>70321869
> Pope implies men should do dishes now and again.
> MUH GENDERFLUID
>>
>>70321869
>How do we deal with this marxist Pope, my fellow Catholic bros?
That's it. Kill him and summon Santiago, he'll know what the fuck to do.
>>
This sort of thing is creeping into church as well, I can't find a normal church in Toronto they all try to act edgy and cool to get kids to like them but all it's doing is driving away traditionalists.
I went in once with a friend and they were playing rock and roll music, it was like a concert not a church service. Homos get married in churches, I had someone tell me his church has a lesbian priest with adopted children. And they deny the existence of hell and "all the other scary stuff". Absolute degeneracy
>>
File: cd0802e980.jpg (291 KB, 1280x1001) Image search: [Google]
cd0802e980.jpg
291 KB, 1280x1001
>>70321869
>Being an idolatrous papist peasant in the first place
Daily reminder that Martin Luther was redpilled as fuck.

They neither hear nor see that God gave them all of this that they might keep his
commandments, that is, regard him as their God,
and thus be his people and church. They boast of their race and of their descent from the fathers, but they neither see nor pay attention to the fact that he chose their race that they should
keep his commandments. They boast of their circumcision; but why they are
circumcised namely, that they should keep God's commandments
counts for nought. They are quick to boast of
their law, temple, worship, city, land and
government; but why they possess all of this, they disregard.
The devil with all his angels has taken possession of this people, so that they always exalt
external things their gifts, their deeds, their works before God, which is tantamount to offering
God the empty shells without the kernels. These they expect God to esteem and by reason of them accept them as his people, a
nd exalt and bless them above all
Gentiles. But that he wants his
laws observed and wants to be honored by them as God, this they do not want to consider. Thus
the words of Moses are fulfilled when he says [Deut. 32:21] that God will not regard them as his
people, since they do not regard him as their God."
>>
>>70323487
>Protestant then
DE JEW IS BAD >:(
>Protestants now
DE JEW IS OUR BUDDY! ISLAM IS BEST :DDDD
>Catholics then
NON-CATHOLICS AREN'T EVEN FUCKING HUMAN.
>Catholic now
We-we're nice s-see?
>Orthodox then
[Drunk slavic vodka noises]
>Orthodox now
[Drunk slavic vodka noises]

Prove me wrong, you can't you islam loving fuck.
>>
File: Radical-Agenda.jpg (19 KB, 560x292) Image search: [Google]
Radical-Agenda.jpg
19 KB, 560x292
>>70321869
>Besides go full genderfluid he also has authorized for divorced people that lives in adultery to access Communion.
>>
I am a lapsed Catholic. These days I want to get back into religion but man Catholicism doesn't seem appetizing anymore. They lack conviction and give in too much. They seem like the cuck denomination of Christianity now. Any suggestions?
>>
File: 1459049968779.gif (53 KB, 129x111) Image search: [Google]
1459049968779.gif
53 KB, 129x111
>>70323714
>[Drunk slavic vodka noises]
God it feels good to be orthodox.
>>
>>70324212
Non denominational, and just follow the teachings of the Bible instead of the degeneracy that's spread in church these days. Satan has infiltrated, Christians are now spreading his degeneracy. You don't need to go to Church, the Amish don't.
>>
>>70321869
Cultural Marxists are so hell bent on problematizing every single tradition. I fucking hate it so much. They literally just push for change for its own sake and call it 'progress'. There is no progress though, its just the next generation seeing how their parents changed things and wanted to have their own 'crusade'.
>>
>>70322557
Catholics must be the biggest heretics of all then.
>>
File: PopeFrancisCNS.jpg (116 KB, 551x771) Image search: [Google]
PopeFrancisCNS.jpg
116 KB, 551x771
>>70321869
Just fuck my religion up,senpai.
>>
>>70322655
And Jesus was a kike
>>
>>70321869
THE POPE IS JUST A PRIEST OF DAGON. FULL BLOWN SATANISM. FUCK THE VATICAN.
>>
>>70323714
Protestant now is more like: "we must support or Jewish allies in Israel to bring about Armageddon!!! Bow to your Jewish overlords!"
>>
File: ORTHO.jpg (3 MB, 4648x2200) Image search: [Google]
ORTHO.jpg
3 MB, 4648x2200
>>70321869
Orthodoxy when ?

Or you can just kick this kike out of Catholicism
>>
>>70321869
Become atheist
>>
>>70324733
even my ID in jewish gematria means Babylon.
along with my dubs.

meme magic tried and true.
>>
>>70321869
im done with this asshole. this pope can fuck off. i am ashamed to be a Catholic at this point with a figure head like this guy, but im not very religious at all i mean have you seen the rules? there impossible to follow in real life. so fuck religion and ill see you all in hell, and i will see ALL of you faggots there.

tl;dr
what a toe sucking nigger lover.
>>
>church is infallible
>but this pope sucks

Catholicuckism, not even once. Your church was never the one holy church, it has always been a satanic pagan den of vipers ever since the roman government created it.
>>
>>70322844
Cardinals, not bishops, who are also chosen by the pope.

A FUCKING LEAF
>>
File: 1458956459111.png (107 KB, 600x500) Image search: [Google]
1458956459111.png
107 KB, 600x500
>>70321869
oh
>>70322667
no, just Trudeau
>>
>>70324974
Orthodoxy never unless the heads of churches announce reunification.

This liberal loving piece of sjw will die and another will take his place, the next one will probably be a hardliner due to the fear spreading in Europe.

You church will continue to be in the interest of the politicians and squabbling about which patriarchy owns which village.
>>
>>70321869
>go full genderfluid
>implying that's what he did
>implying Pope Francis hasn't said Gender Theory is demonic.
>>
>>70323316

Episcopal?
>>
Fuck yes! Pope officially digs transgender people.

Pope loves my girlydick! yesss He can pin me and cum in my ass any day.
>>
>>70325673
I never heard of it, he's Presbyterian
>>
>>70325257
"The Church" isn't infallible, neither is the Pope. To make something infallible requires a enormous amount of Red tape.
>>
>>70324212
Try an ifb church https://youtu.be/iHChWQQM1VY
>>
>>70321869
I don't think you understand what the Pope is saying, OP.

He is basically saying that fathers can help in domestic chores and child rearing, instead of being solely breadwinners. It is nothing controversial or new, and has nothing to do with "genderfluid".
>>
>>70326173
These people are just twisting words into anti-catholic propaganda.
>>
Religion was the last thing keeping tradition alive, does anyone think this pope was planted especially to subvert religion?
>>
>>70326173
>What is hyperbole
Of course he's not saying that, but he also says, literally: "But it is also true that masculinity and femininity are not rigid categories"

Also the entire thing is absolutely heretical. He also twists many quotes, like St. Thomas about virtues.

Another quote:

"hemos presentado un ideal teológico del matrimonio demasiado abstracto, casi artificiosamente construido, lejano de la situación concreta y de las posibilidades efectivas de las familias reales. Esta idealización excesiva, sobre todo cuando no hemos despertado la confianza en la gracia, no ha hecho que el matrimonio sea más deseable y atractivo, sino todo lo contrario."

pelagiano/10
>>
File: RomanOctopus.jpg (69 KB, 416x407) Image search: [Google]
RomanOctopus.jpg
69 KB, 416x407
>>70321869
desu volt senpai
>>
>>70321869
Where the fuck do you guys read anything about him saying trannies are ok???

He is simply argueing against strict classifications of "mens work" and "womens work".

To be honest I have to agree with him here: Both parents should play a role educating and raising kids.
>>
>>70321869
HERETIC
E
R
E
T
I
C

BURN THE HERETIC
>>
Return to true Christianity: Orthodoxy.
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.