[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Whose fault is it then?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 11
File: fat.jpg (129 KB, 1064x590) Image search: [Google]
fat.jpg
129 KB, 1064x590
Whose fault is it then?
>>
I say it's Trump's fault.
>>
>>70320577
Yes. Unless you were force-fed, you're the one who shovelled all that food in to your gob.

>Captcha: Select all images with french fries
>>
>>70320577
That woman in the center is such a fucking cunt.
>>
>>70320577
LIGHT YOURSELF ON FIRE, YOU CLOSE-MINDED THIN-OVERPRIVILEGED FASCIST!!!
>>
It's Donald Trump's fault for creating an environment in which people are likely to eat food
t. American media
>>
File: 1460045102253.png (321 KB, 665x679) Image search: [Google]
1460045102253.png
321 KB, 665x679
sky always have the best debates :^)
>>
>>70320577
>what are genetic issues

cmon son

>>70320828
Many fat people come from fat families, who are fat as children because they were fed shite.
>>
File: QCJ5otA.jpg (67 KB, 620x640) Image search: [Google]
QCJ5otA.jpg
67 KB, 620x640
>>70320577
Its our culture's fault fir giving women impossible standards of beauty that people view obesity in a negative light.

People scoff at obese people like they're second class citizens, but once the ice caps melt and we live in waterworld, the obese ones are gonna be in their natural habitat and all the skinnies are gonna freeze to death and sink to the bottom of the ocean.
>>
>>70321046

What race is the coal car?
>>
>>70321105
Citation required. I've not seen this pattern whatsoever in my 6 years in the NHS.
>>
Is this completely illogical thing a thing in USA now? How many people give a fuck?
>>
Science says its mostly genetics, especially if you have been fat all your life. However with enough willpower it is possible to lose weight, or get brainwashed. AKA join the military or get stranded on an remote island
>>
>>70320577
High capacity assault forks.
>>
>>70321442
What is the conservation of energy?
>>
>>70320649
Nah, it's definitely Cruz
>>
>>70321107

(You)
>>
>>70321442
>Science says its mostly genetics
No, it doesn't. People get fat in USA because they eat more fats. Your genetics isn't changing.
>>
>>70321442

So America has the worst Genetics?
>>
>>70320993
dat flag
dat proxy
>>
>>70321173
nigger....... though if you think about it......... could be a white valley type coalburner
>>
>>70320993

There's no Fucking internet in Nepal!
>>
File: mom-001.png (36 KB, 282x282) Image search: [Google]
mom-001.png
36 KB, 282x282
>>
File: 1432472721645.jpg (14 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1432472721645.jpg
14 KB, 480x480
>>70320577
Why the fuck does a news program do these kinds of things, and if you have to, why do it with people that don't know shit?
>>
File: mom-002.png (40 KB, 282x282) Image search: [Google]
mom-002.png
40 KB, 282x282
>>
>>70321442
I'm so fucking sick of this meme.

It's not genetics. The genetic makeup of the human race didn't suddenly change in the last couple hundred years. People have become fat, lazy, jobless pieces of shit.

Americans are fat because the only time they get off the couch is to go pick up their welfare check or some cheeseburgers.
>>
File: mom-003.png (38 KB, 282x282) Image search: [Google]
mom-003.png
38 KB, 282x282
>>
>>70320577
well, it's pretty much either your fault or your parents' fault, given that young children are unlikely to be deciding their own diets or eating habits.
>>
File: 12456929.jpg (92 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
12456929.jpg
92 KB, 400x300
>>70320577
Unless you have some medical condition, pretty sure it's your own fault.. Might be unhappy or whatever, but ultimately, personal accountability/responsibility..

if you start to ridiculously claim it's someone elses responsibility that you don't exercize and eat healthy..

Then everything is somebody elses fault and you've just acted as if people don't have any personal self determination or free will. And then it's just a question of who will be the scapegoat..

Funny thing about mental gymnastics of denial like those in the OP, is that if anybody can say that it's always someone elses fault then NOBODY is responsible.. :D
>>
>>70320577
BBC2 did a really interesting program "Why Are Thin People Not Fat" that looks at the problem from the other way. They made some interesting observations while force feeding a group of thin people.

Give it a watch if you are actually interested in the topic.
>>
File: 1456444395301.jpg (59 KB, 1136x1136) Image search: [Google]
1456444395301.jpg
59 KB, 1136x1136
JHB is my /pol/ waifu
>>
>>70321442

You people will make up anything to justify your laziness
>>
>>70321189
>my 6 years in the NHS

you are not implying what you think you are implying.
>>
Most obesity related cases (except those rare few who actually have genetic predisposition and whatnot) come from compulsive eating disorders.

Now, much like being addicted to anything else, food addiction caused by cumpulsive eating is hard, if not next to impossible, to solve by yourself. These people start overeating due to a thousand different psychological traumas and/or conditions and get caught in a loophole where they eat to alleviate suffering, but their overweight causes more suffering, thus the natural response is even more eating.

Pretty much every single fat fuck, even those who deny it, are absolutely 100% aware of how fat they are and how horrible their health is or will be. The Catch-22 here is that you need to be mentally stable to lose weigh, but you can't be mentally stable if you're overweight. Wanna be healthy? Don't get fat in the first place.

To answer OP's question: yes, it is absolutely their fault, just like a drug addict is the only one to blame for his addiction. Both of those cases, though, need external help, and not external hate or shaming.

Source: I'm a ex-fatfuck and psychology major.
>>
>>70320577
DRINK BLEACH, YOU IGNORANT FEMINIST-LABELING, BINARY-OVERPRIVILEGED TRANSMISOGYNIST
>>
>>70320577
kill yourself!!!!!! screw your stigmatization of curvy, biqueer & pomoromantic-aligned little persons!!!!! YOU CAN BE A GRAYPLATONIC VICTIM & STILL HAVE SOME MIDDLE CLASS FUCKING PRIVILEGE!!!!!! ACCEPT THAT NON-GENDER CULTURE IS TRIGGERING ME!!! CONSENSUAL SEX IS ALWAYS FUCKING RAPE, YOU HETERO-ELITIST OPPRESSOR!!!!!! try again, redditor.
>>
White capatilistic imperialist culture fr maing food so readily available. If we lived in venezuela we would all be thin. Remeber, breadlines are great.
>>
>>70320577

Stop body shaming! If you body shame it's probably because you're a small dicked shitlord who can't handle a real woman!

That satire aside, we could launch a counter campaign since attacking penis size seems to be one of the Left's favorite fallbacks. Anyone able to put together a twitter bot that watches for penis size insults and responds with a comment to end body shaming.
>>
Pathetic. Personal responsibility is something these "people" are too weak to accept to the point that they have a news story covering how something that is clearly their fault isn't their fault.
>>
It's not entirely peoples fault if they don't understand how sugar crammed into most food and don't take the opportunity to research what to actually eat.

They think if they eat some low fat yogurts and drink fruit juice instead of soda, they are being healthy.
>>
>>70321107
Kek'd
>>
It's only going to get worse, you won't believe how many fat fucking kids I see.

I guess it's a combination of fast food (lazy parenting) and kids choosing to play indoors over outdoors (video games). I honestly believe that there should be some nationally enforced fitness program. Like just some daily calisthenics requirements and maybe even some bmi cutoff that forces you to go to a fat camp when you hit a certain number.
>>
File: 1448657575385.jpg (49 KB, 596x628) Image search: [Google]
1448657575385.jpg
49 KB, 596x628
>>70321107
>>
>>70320577
Genetics
>>
>>70321107
Kek. Are you sure that you're not an Aussie?
>>
>>70320577
Discussions like this serve no purpose
Everyone knows obesity lies in personal responsibility. Being raised better certainly helps. Just because a select few have major uncontrollable weight gain problems doesn't mean individual responsibilities are now defeated for all.

Instead of debating over feelings they should be debating over measures to take since the NHS pays for all the health problems associated with obesity. 1.5 million people die a year from type II diabetes alone apparently and they get to die a slow death with expensive healthcare.
>>
>>70321922
>>70321979
Nepal has posted here for years. Not a proxy, I went there on a business trip and there was Internet.
>>
>>70323255
>and kids choosing to play indoors over outdoors (video games).

It's not due to video games, it's due to overzealous soccer moms horrified at the prospect of Baby getting a boo-boo or the Pedophile Van driving around town at the exact moment Baby is outside.

It's also because public schools are literally becoming feminized, if you ever wonder why so few boys are graduating over girls (or it's always a boy getting suspended/expelled for something ridiculous) it's because the method of teaching they're trying to push in K-12 is incompatible with a healthy male mind.
>>
>>70321442

Science says nothing of the sort. Science say to quit taking in more calories than you burn.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w18wzHbz9v4

Watch it, watch all of it and laugh!

You're welcome.
>>
File: 1445355333236.gif (189 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1445355333236.gif
189 KB, 640x360
>>70324710

>mfw that aged hag at 2:53 realized Katie thinks she's a vain, egotistical asshole
>>
It’s slightly more complicated than people here think. People do have different metabolic rates, and as you age everyone’s slows down. But people starting with a high metabolism have an advantage over people with a low one. So if you have a slow metabolism, you have watch carbohydrates and get more exercise than people that are naturally lean. That’s not to say that anyone is not ultimately responsible for their health, and to be sure people that are obese don’t need to be if they make different choices. But even making the right choices in terms of diet and exercise will not make a larger framed endomorph into a ectomorph. Just as some people are shorter and some are taller, there are body frame and metabolic differences. But being really obese is a function of western lifestyles and is totally avoidable with better habits. Just don’t pat yourself on the back for being naturally skinny. You got lucky.
>>
>>70320577
Maybe it's gut bacteria? http://www.naturalnews.com/046618_gut_bacteria_obesity_prebiotics.html
http://www.nbcnews.com/health/human-germs-make-mice-fat-8C11086340
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2013/09/watch-out-for-fat-people-you-might-just-catch-fatness/
>>
>>70326370
>and this is where i keep my genetics
>>
>>70321979
Ask your mum
>>
>>70321922
How many times do you surrender through the day?
Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.