[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is he destroying the Catholic faith?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: o-pope-francis-atheists-facebook.jpg (118 KB, 1536x1022) Image search: [Google]
o-pope-francis-atheists-facebook.jpg
118 KB, 1536x1022
>>
>>70320496
Yes.
>>
I tend to call him arturia pendragon, because he is the whore of babylon.
>>
Destroying catholic faith by affirming doctrine?
>>
KILL HIM
>>
>>70320496
He's ways are too left leaning that even lefties and righties think he's a godless leftie
>>
>>70320496
Do people actually give a shit what he says? Why would anyone let one singular crotchety old man represent what they believe in?
>>
>>70320496
Yeah if you want someones opinion who is not catholic, he is. And he is a massive cuck as well

Do us a favor and stop worshiping le representation of god on earth and just be normal christians
>>
>>70320496
Yes, I want him to. Islam will crumble as well.
>>
>>70320496
lol no, we have 2,000 years of traditions which are true.
>>
>>70320496
He's just trying to bring progressives into the faith the steal the reins of global communism from godless scientists.

Does that ruin it?
>>
Nah, VC2 already did that.
>>
File: 583384414_d85d3ebf84.jpg (26 KB, 468x374) Image search: [Google]
583384414_d85d3ebf84.jpg
26 KB, 468x374
Well you cockfags complained about the redpill pope now you have to live with this asshole.

Friendly reminder how based Benedetto was:
"Show me just what Muhammad brought that was new and there you will find things only evil and inhuman, such as his command to spread by the sword the faith he preached."
Source: http://w2.vatican.va/content/benedict-xvi/en/speeches/2006/september/documents/hf_ben-xvi_spe_20060912_university-regensburg.html
>>
>>70320496
I had genuinely high hopes with this Pope, but he must be considered an unmitigated failure and a threat to the Catholic faith.
Surely someone can give him the black tongue.
>>
>>70321982
He is bringing degeneracy. When will people understand that we must draw a line before it consumes us.
>>
>>70320496
No.
People are silly.
>"Oh! The Pope isn't acting like a character from a movie made in 1940! The Church is ending!"
Read a little Church history - Pope Francis is nothing as bad as people think
>>
>>70321757
>Do us a favor and stop worshiping le representation of god on earth
What made-up bullshit is this?
Are you one of those fruitcakes that think the pope is worshipped?
>>
>>70321982
>bring progressives into the faith
lol no. Do you think progressives will start to believe in God and follow the teachings of Jesus just because the Pope says what they and want to hear? Francis is in fact making real conservative catholics to abandon the Church.
>>
>>70322494
I suppose people worship Obama.
>>
>>70322494
I know that he really isn't worshiped but he still has some power, at least on papers as long as its written in retarded catholic ideology that he is 'leader of catholics'
>>
>Jews don't need Christ to get to Heaven
>lets non-Christians pray to heathen gods in an interfaith prayer at the Vatican, literally allowing blasphemy in his own house
this fucking pope
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.