[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do women prefer what they don't have, /pol/? >This
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 7
File: 144078635.jpg (59 KB, 331x320) Image search: [Google]
144078635.jpg
59 KB, 331x320
Why do women prefer what they don't have, /pol/?

>This happened 2 years ago
>Average-looking friend from Malmö complains about how Swedish women don't seem to want Swedish men.
>[Butthurt Swedebro]
>I joke replying - "Women here would be all over you, bro. Maybe you should come have a visit."
>7 months later, Swedebro comes to Rio Grande do Sul
>The next night, we gather with some friends at a local pub
>Female friends can't stop smiling at Swedebro
>["such cute accent", "so well-dressed", "so polite", "so handsome"]
>3h later, female friends are mauling each other to earn the seat on Swedebro's lap.
>Swedebro ends the night with one of my friends
>Next day, female friends talking on WhatsApp group chat on how Swedebro is such a gentleman, and much better than their Huemen. ["Need to find me a Swedish man to marry"]

>Swedebro ends his 2-weeks vacation with a kill count of 5.
>Comes back to Sweden, complains - "I told you Swedish women don't want Swedish men."
>>[Butthurt Swedebro all over again]

Women here in Hue (at least in my region) often complain on how Hueman don't know how to treat their women, are sexist and behave like cavemen. Often going after the Eurogringos whenever there's a chance to do so.

>Average-looking Brazilian man
>Been to the Netherlands, Ireland and Australia
>High kill counts in European territory, low kill counts in the fatherland.
> ["such attitude", "men here are too feminine", "absolutely alpha"]

How come, /pol/?
>>
Women want what they can't have. Simple as that.
>>
File: 1460115294950.jpg (66 KB, 374x395) Image search: [Google]
1460115294950.jpg
66 KB, 374x395
>>70319488
>>
>>70319488
Women can't see the negatives of guys from foreign lands/cultures, because women have had no contact with those. And so they idealize. Same as how whites in the USA who live in all-white neighborhoods are pro-multikulti.
>>
>>70319488
In your example it would be genetic variation.
>>
>>70319488
Ever crossed his mind that huehoes want dat rich white nordic wallet and a visa to europe ?
>>
>>70320348
They never mentioned money and all of them come from middle-to-high class family backgrounds. "Politeness" and "being a gentleman" was the #1 trait they discussed, something most men in my region are lacking.

>>70320144
Which sounds very reasonable. Specially when they see foreign men on the media and idealize how it would be like to meet one. Clearly fantasizing, as they cluster a whole group of men into the one thing they fantasize with.
>>
HE KILLED 5 GIRLS? THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN.
>>
File: 1459876827798.jpg (54 KB, 639x495) Image search: [Google]
1459876827798.jpg
54 KB, 639x495
Women are never satisfied.
>>
> premarital sex

Degeneracy
>>
File: 1387255041276.jpg (48 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
1387255041276.jpg
48 KB, 600x450
>>70320144
This.
>>
Just like how we adore foreign woman. Wouldn't you rather fuck an asian or slavic girl instead of one of our female monkeys? That's how shit goes in the world, I guess. The grass looks greener on the other side, all that stuff.

Also, we have a motherland, not a fatherland, bro.
>>
>>70319488
Because you're a memespouting autist who's making shit up. If you can't get laid in your home country, you won't get laid abroad.
>>
>>70319488
lmfao you got cucked by your "swebro"

>its ok swebro, we are still bros r-right? *brofist* S-swebro? right? hue
>>
>>70319488
Females of basically every species on earth typically are attracted to mate with males of more diverse genetics to their own.

Brazilian women like Swedish men. Swedish women like Brazilian men.

Female ape of tribe A likes males of tribe B. Female ape of tribe B likes males of tribe A.
>>
>all these virgins speculating on female nature

Lmao

Pro tip: if girls don't find you attractive in your country, they won't find you attractive in other countries. It must be consoling to tell yourself girls don't want to fuck you because they only want foreigners, or because Jews have brainwashed them, or whatever and that if you go abroad, you'll suddenly become a slayer.
>>
File: 0185265851.jpg (70 KB, 300x295) Image search: [Google]
0185265851.jpg
70 KB, 300x295
>>70321776
Haha, totally. We were both single at the time though, last year at university. We're both graduated engineers now and in stable relationships, only difference being that he moved out of Malmö with his family.

>>70322296
I believe in this case it's mostly about them fantasizing with foreign men due to having a positive bias about them, as mentioned here >>70320144

I'm pretty certain that, in this case, Swedish women wouldn't find Brazilian men who resemble Swedish men in behavior to be an attraction. Seeking genetic variation isn't the case here.

Also the idea of wanting something others don't have. Something we men also do, to a degree:

>Brazilian men looking for gringas
>European men looking for latinas

This video from Japan sums it all:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1qFpMqe5znM
>>
>>70319488
As a white person I must tell you I was astonished by how suddenly attractive and exotic I was to Brazilian women.

Talk about white male privilege. This shit simply does not happen in the states.
>>
Based Tim Brady
>>
>>70319488
Girls in general like exotic men.
>>
>>70324159
I'm not sure about other regions in Brazil but I wouldn't be surprised at all if that's also the case. My region is overwhelming German, Italian and Iberian, I personally haven't seen a black person in a while.

He also told me about Mediterranean men being popular among women from Germanic countries and also the other way around. I believe race might play a role in it, but culture seems to be the main attraction.
>>
>>70320954
>They never mentioned money and all of them come from middle-to-high class family backgrounds.

>implying women actually know conciously what they want
>implying women are honest when they say what they want
>>
>>70324592
Not in general. Otherwise they'd creaming themselves over Abbos and Gyppos.

It's more that they're interested in traits that are in shortage in their home. Polite gentlemen in macho countries. Alphas in beta countries.
>>
Any body got that marriage failure Facebook pic? The one where the husband is cuck because his busy with work and not give her attention?and finds it on Facebook?
>>
>>70319488
WHY THE FUCK ARE THERE SO MANY OF YOU MONKEYS IN IRELAND REEEEEEEEEEE
I'M GONNA KNOCK UP A BRAZILIAN BITCH IN RETALIATION
>>
File: liberated.jpg (78 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
liberated.jpg
78 KB, 600x600
>>70319488 (dubs /88 )

>Women want what they can't have

>literally shit tier level of ideology

conclusion: womyns are degenerate
>>
blanda up
>>
>>70321200
fuck off christfag autist
>>
>>70319488
kek
women always bitch man. You got the exotic factor going on I guess. Pluss it isn't hard getting a woman in bed here. They are very sceptical about foreigners here in the regions though, so hard for foreigners. ME and niggers don't let into bars etc.

Man I'm testoed up now, kicking in really bad now been over a week since first shot. fucking strong shit to + spring. I feel like a teenager here about to flee on the walls. Must do out must fuck but it's shit weather... people only go out when it's sun.. damn what to do who to call... police has also illegally taken my license... that limits me to this area. I have fields to plow about 1,5h from here...
>>
Also what do you think happens when I go from one town on one side of the fjord to the other one?

I get flocked basically. newblood! Illustrates what a small ctry we are, everyone knows everyone
>>
On behalf of your swede friend. I've always found that every fucking male in sweden acts the same, dresses the same, etc.

I've always been outsider, dress like a bum act like an asshole and to my surprise have always gotten alot of attention from women. I suppose the simplest explanation is that if there's 1 black sheep in a group of white sheep, the black one probably catches most peoples eyes.
>>
>>70329088
Haha I remember you from several threads a couple of days ago. Get strong norwegian bro.
>>
>>70329634
you must all at least start working out do a lot of fire practice for the coming purge and the liberation of sweden. Take it easy on the koskenkorva to night now then Findland
>>
seriously this shit is like speed in away... I just want to workout, or go out, or doo something..
nah shitpost guys.. I need to move my ass
>>
>>70329868
Because I'm on a cut I've only drank one bottle of champagne today... basically just a couple of drinks bud. You're right, we must be strong and ready, for this peace won't last forever.
>>
>>70320011
So do Swedish men, it's why you let nigger and Muslims ravage your wife's pussy, because you will never be able to truly pleasure her.
>>
File: 1401066043867.jpg (392 KB, 1600x831) Image search: [Google]
1401066043867.jpg
392 KB, 1600x831
Does any race of girls like Aussie lads?
>>
>>70319488
>complains about how Swedish women don't seem to want Swedish men
It's not true. Most people always prefer their own kind.
>>
Because women are retards.
>>
>>70330253

I think Amerilard females like your obnoxious accents. Same with Britbongs. I think Amerilard females have a notion that all you Aussies are a bunch of Matthew Mcconaughey looking motherfuckers with dirty blonde hair and washboard abs, that live on houseboats. Just like how Britbong Males are all sophisticated professors at Hogwarts.
>>
Being on holiday puts you in a much better position to meet women than you are in at home. Whenever I'm abroad anywhere I absolutely kill it, but at home I'm lucky if I get laid once every six months. Travelling, especially alone, just puts you in a good mood and basically forces you to meet new people constantly, whereas at home you just go to the same places every week with the same set of friends and you're comfortable so you rarely feel the need to go out of your way to do exciting things and be an exciting person.
>>
>>70319488
Grass is Greener
Just like how men obsess over Asian women
>>
>>70319488
Women are retards.
>>
>>70330253
If you have a tan, biceps and some classic Aussie bants you'll clean up anywhere in Europe.
>>
>>70330378

Maybe on slav countries, there is a vice video about some ukranian female warrior clan that triggered the feminist reporter because all they want is to be a good partner and take care of their men.

What op posts is the same in the major cities of colombia, with the exception of santiago de cali. You can be a 10/10 good looking motherfucker but if you dont know how to dance like a pro you will have the same sex appeal as a guy with a micropenis. So culture protects that city from this bullshit.
>>
>>70330534
Yeah American cunts are completely and utterly brainwashed by Hollywood.
>>
>>70319488
Women are shit. Stupid and emotional. Fucking a man from a foreign land is new and exciting to them, much like a child's first trip to Disney World.
>>
>>70319488
>Women here in Hue (at least in my region) often complain on how Hueman don't know how to treat their women, are sexist and behave like cavemen.

because its true Marcio... and its divegrass's fault, have you ever watched a football match with average citizens? they are truly cavemen.
>>
I'm white and have a decent height with Atlantid-Nordic facial features, but I fell for the meme that Asian girls like white guys. I performed horribly in China, but I have no problems getting attractive white girls at home in the West. Apparently, my face is too "strong" and my jaw is too "square", or at least that's what was told to me from their translated chinkspeak.

Guess I should try Brazil.
>>
>>70330253
Pretty much all of em m8, that accent is to kill for
>>
Women vacillate between wanting a strong man and a good man, and some cultures produce more strong men while others produce more good men.

The only way you will ever secure a top quality woman and keep her is to be simultaneously strong and good, but it's not something that just anyone can achieve.
>>
>>70330856
American surveys say whites prefer whites, black prefer black, etc.
>>
>>70323417
Mfw I have actually fucked more in Vienna than in my own country.
>>
>>70332149
>Belgium
>country
Too easy.
>>
>>70332286
Belgium was and always has been a glorified crossroads between Netherlands, Germany, France and sometimes UK. I could care less. At least we have some of the best beer in the world.
>>
>>70332533
You have some of the best suicide bombings, too.
Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.