[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why hasn't ISIS attacked Israel?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5
File: ISIS-Flag.jpg (44 KB, 747x601) Image search: [Google]
ISIS-Flag.jpg
44 KB, 747x601
Why hasn't ISIS attacked Israel?
>>
le conspiracy

>>>/x/
>>
File: Shut it down.jpg (59 KB, 300x477) Image search: [Google]
Shut it down.jpg
59 KB, 300x477
>>70318859
Why ISIS never attacked IS(!!!)rael?

oy vey, who knows?
>>
>>70318986
>>70319044
The answer is they have a wall, you cretins.
>>
>>70318859
Tried and failed in the past.
>>
Because they have HAMAS to do that for them.
>>
>>70318859

1. because they would get BTFO the instant they tried

2. it would only strengthen the fuck out of their recruitment goals because unifies sand people more than hating Israel.
>>
>>70318859

Because of the JEWS
>>
>>70318859
Why would they attack the same people that created them?
>>
>>70318859
Israel doesnt play around. They have good intelligence (i mean in the intelligence gathering aspect but they are smart too), a wall, and are actually good at fighting.

ISIS virtually only operates in desert areas in Syria, Iraq, and Libya where the governments are weak or completely absent. And Turkey which supports them. And they pull off terror attacks in cucked western countries that takes in tons of Muslims but often ignore warning signs of terror attacks. Israel cannot afford to be lenient.
>>
>>70318859
because terrorist organizations are like street gangs and Israel is Hamas turf. Before they can attack Israel they have to beat Hamas.
>>
>>70318859
Because if ISIS does attack israel, israel will annihilate them in a few weeks. Just see how they BTFO'd arabs in 1948.
>>
File: what_is_a_door.webm (3 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
what_is_a_door.webm
3 MB, 640x360
>>70319647
>Israel is Hamas turf. Before they can attack Israel they have to beat Hamas.
Ding ding ding.
>>
Because it's a piece of shitty property on literal sand. IS wouldn't profit from that.
>>
>>70318859
Same reason they haven't attacked Saudi Arabia.
>>
Why would the Israeli Secret Intelligent Service attack Israel?
>>
>>70319240
MAKE
>>
>>70320058
I always thought it stood for Islamic State of Israel and Saudi (Arabia)
>>
Because Israel feeds them intel and even medivacs their wounded fighters?
>>
>>70320422
That would explain why they have not attacked Saudi Arabia too
>>
>>70318859
They don't have any refugees
>>
>>70320306
JUDEA
>>
>>70318859
Because you don't attack yourself
>>
>>70320529
Their top funders are most likely Saudi Princes giving "zakat".
>>
>>70320474
Israel doesnt treat ISIS fighters, they were treating non-ISIS groups because they were fighting Assad
>>70320529
British education at its finest. Theyve attacked Shiite areas of SA. ISIS is more than just desert goat fuckers, attacking the House of Saud would actually make America put a serious effort to defeat them, and even though the SA army is garbage, theyre well equipped.

Theyre not just dumb suicide bombers trying to take down everyone, they want to establish themselves and gain power before they do anything really crazy like attacking Israel or the House of Saud.
>>
>>70320785
And this too. Attacking rich Gulf Arabs to them is like attacking your rich dad. These guys would be nothing if not for wealthy Muslims bankrolling them.
>>
>>70320847
Forgot about that, so they have actually attacked Saudi Arabia, but not Israel, but Saudi is their funder? Wait what, I am pretty sure the order is wrong
>>
Because isis only attacks those who attack them first. After the reinstated Caliphate they said that they would attack those who attack first and start with a clean slate. Since then they have only attacked as revenge for violence done to them. Israel has not attacked them yet, they want Israel and Italy to attack because they said they will take it over one day, but until they attack isis they do not have the religiously acceptable reason to attack because Allah does not love the aggressors who start wars. But isis intend to take on the world and have been successful in getting people to attack them first so it's likely a matter of time.
>>
Why hasn't ISIS attacked in Iran?
>>
File: Pure coincidence.png (2 MB, 1560x1830) Image search: [Google]
Pure coincidence.png
2 MB, 1560x1830
>>70318859
Pure coincidence !
>>
>>70321670
because even the Sunnis there support the state. Same reason why Al-Qaeda never managed to set up a franchise there.
>>
File: Theodore Herzl.jpg (659 KB, 922x966) Image search: [Google]
Theodore Herzl.jpg
659 KB, 922x966
>>70321670
Iran not part of greater Israel... Why should they attack them ? its not part of the Plan
>>
>>70318859
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lMUlTSmNu0c
>>
>>70321939
What tf is this Greater Israel? I thought Israel was just the piece of land given to it as compensation for Hitler? Correct me if I'm wrong
>>
>>70321256
They attack Shiites, whom the Saudis actively discriminate and don't care about. Israel as noted is simply too clever and powerful for ISIS to mess witg
>>
>>70322300
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dWi3pV8_XQY
>>
>>70318859
Probably cant get passed the based israeli walls. Fuck I wish I had a wall.
>>
Because Israel knows who really did 9/11.
>>
>>70321939
then why they attacked europe?
>>
>>70322448
What plan?
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.