[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
KANKER HOEREN
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 170
Thread images: 19
File: spoiled.webm (3 MB, 406x720) Image search: [Google]
spoiled.webm
3 MB, 406x720
Society is going down the drain because the nuclear family unit is dead.

It can not come back alive, because all women are whores, and are now running loose and even rewarded for whoring around.

What do?

The above situation is okay if you don't care about anything and have no values, but what does a person like me (with traditional values) do since 99.9999999% of all women are incapable of being functional inside a nuclear family unit?

>Have no skills
>No dignity, no self respect
>No wisdom
>Have ridden the cock carousal for years
>>
>>70318110
could you all fuck off kthx

you are the problem, not women

get off the internet snd get to know real women you pasty pale dick-in-hand neet fuck
>>
>>70318399
t. landwhale
>>
>>70318110
Make the best of a not so good situation. Maybe you find that 0,01% to marry. If you do not, enjoy your hobbies, see the world.
>>
>>70318399

You hear that OP? Get to know stronk obese women with a bad attitude and submit
>>
>>70318110
So are Dutch the master shite posters now? Will Canada finally fuck off?
>>
>>70318717
Yeah, I guess you're right

>>70318729
Kek, as if someone would put up with her attitude even if she wasn't a landwhale
>>
>>70318110
i'm set up for the nuclear family got myself a girl which ive been together with since highschool.

But lets say my relationship fails now after 8 years, you think i'm going to be moping around complaining i wound have my nuclear family teh fuck man? grow a pair and conquer the world
>>
>>70318110
There are still functionnal women, but you will need to work twice as hard than 40 years ago to achieve the status allowing to choose one (hypergamy, you know).
>>
>>70318908
>posting s moping
What exactly would you do If she fucks you over?

>>70318918
That is also true, and those women are not found in the average place
>>
>>70319088
Give up on woman cause if this one fucks me over there truly is no hope
>>
>>70318110
There are tons of great women out there who are also looking for a real man, and who are also coming up short. The problem is that the majority of women, who are utter shit, not only outnumber them significantly, but are also deluded enough to think -- and thus act -- like they have the same sort of value as has historically been placed on good, virtuous women. The effective result is, that as a traditional man, you're essentially looking for a diamond in a sceptic tank.
>>
>>70318110
>>70318110
Its not true that virtually all women aren't compatible with family life. A great deal of them would want to get married and have kids.

There's much less social cohesion and limitations on lifestyle in these times, so don't wallow over tradition. You wont get anywhere if you expect your own values in all people. Instead focus on developing your strengths so that you attract many females, that way you have a pool to choose from.
>>
>>70319614
>>>70318110 (OP) (You)
>>>70318110 (OP) (You)
>Its not true that virtually all women aren't compatible with family life. A great deal of them would want to get married and have kids.
Wanting to has nothing to do with it. They whore around and by the time they reach thirty, and can't whore around as much, they want someone to settle for them so they leech off of that betafag. These women are former whores with no relevant skills of homemaking. They can't function well in a nuclear family, which is why they end up divorced, raising terrible kids.

>There's much less social cohesion and limitations on lifestyle in these times, so don't wallow over tradition. You wont get anywhere if you expect your own values in all people.
It's not my personal value, it's ehat human civilization is built upon, but society has degraded and given up on it.

>Instead focus on developing your strengths so that you attract many females, that way you have a pool to choose from.
I already do, but what woman is worth it? I'm not building myself up to be the skilled man I am just to settle for a former whore with no relevant skills and emotional baggage from her degenerate lifestyle
>>
>>70320065
You're obviously more frustrated than you are rational right now. You don't have to 'settle' for a washed up whore if you don't want to. If you have any value as a man, you'll have an array of women around you all the time that you could take with only a little effort.

That's the point of developing your strengths. Its not for the women you hate, its for yourself. This isn't the middle ages anymore, there is a dating pool.
>>
>>70320522
The mightiest of men are surrounded by gold diggers. When they marry one of them, they end up trapped with a whore who wants half their shit.

You think women with traditional values will just turn up magically?

I'm not frustrated but you're in denial.
>>
File: getlaidstopcomplaining.jpg (92 KB, 614x347) Image search: [Google]
getlaidstopcomplaining.jpg
92 KB, 614x347
Here's a thought, if women aren't having sex with you or you can't find a woman who will stay with you, it's ayou problem. I can't believe how much you fags refuse to accept personal responsibility for your own shortcomings.
>>
WAHHH WOMEN DON'T SLEEP WITH ME THAT MAKES THEM ALL WHORES
>>
>>70320769
I don't know what people in your country are like desu. This might just be a regional/ national whoring issue for you Dutch. There are plenty of traditional women here in North America.

All I'm saying is that they're out there, you just have to look and/or attract females so you have discretion.

If you want gems, an easy trick is not shooting for 30+ year olds.
>>
>>70320853
>Here's a thought, if women aren't having sex with you or you can't find a woman who will stay with you
How do you completely miss the point? I know about women because I have been with many. I know what the average woman wants, and what she can offer and am complaining that they have nothing of value to offer for a nuclear family unit. All they have is their cunt, the ones here can't even cook to feed themselves properly. They even fuck up an omelet. Their houses are filthy as fuck, they literally have no relevant skill to make it work, and what's more they don't even have the mental will to make it work. They're all heading to become some disgusting single mom who still sleeps around and livea in a filthy home.

you are projecting too much mate.
>>
>>70321259
So why are you bitching about something you can't change? Oh most women suck, fucking groundbreaking buddy you're truly a pioneer.

Man up and deal with reality.
>>
>>70321259
He's not missing the point, its the most logical conclusion that you aren't doing something right on your part. You're either looking in the wrong places, or are very poor at choosing who to fuck based on your values
>>
With all the technology we have today to prevent getting things like STDs and unwanted pregnancy (Which are good things to prevent) cause people to practice sex causing the cock carousal to move.
>>
>>70321422
>Man up and deal with reality.
You mean give up on the idea and settle? You don't understand, Christian values are even more dead here than in the states.

>>70321531
Indeed but if you have values in a society you can at least tone it down.
>>
>>70321709
You need to get the fuck out of that place, dude
>>
>>70321800
I know, but where do I move to? Which country has healthy Christian or traditional communities?
>>
>>70321928
Poland
>>
>>70320522

>If you have any value as a man, you'll have an array of women around you all the time that you could take with only a little effort.

Nice shitposting leaf bro.

As a former Toronto resident I can tell you right now that 90% of the white women in that city are complete and utter brainwashed libshits. So are most of the Asian women.

It doesn't matter if you can take them if you don't want them.
>>
>>70321952
Vol met kale rel nichten. Zijn zoals ghetto negers.
>>
cuckgenics
>>
>>70321709
Maybe you should stop believing in old desert fairy tales in 2016 you dumb fuck.
>>
>>70321928

P O L E N
O
L
E
N
>>
>>70322228

Atheist here.

I don't believe in desert fairly tales but still understand that nuclear families produce better offspring than single mothers. Why can't you see the distinction? Are you 12?
>>
It's true and its a shame. I had a really close friend in high school that I thought would be perfect wife material, and when I moved away for college we kept in touch. Through that I found out she's been doing the usual cock carousel routine. It's prettyvmuch destroyed her sense of self-worth and she's constantly leaning on me for emotional support.

She's recently taken to begging me to move back because she thinks we're meant to be together, and I don't have the heart to tell her I wouldn't pay for her dinner, let alone get emotionally invested in her. Too many dicks fucks someone up for life.
>>
>>70322420
Then we go back to my original point. If you can't get a chick to stay with you, it's your fucking fault.

>>70322485
You know, or you could look at the much much more likely scenario and realize that her having sex with tons of dudes was an effect of deeper emotional pain and suffering rather than the cause.
>>
>>70322485
>that feel when all the good girls 16-18 are out of reach or already married and the 20+ somethings are ruined.
Fuck

FUCK i should have got one young i knew it.
>>
>>70318399
>pasty pale

are you insulting my whiteness you fucking nigger?

why is this ok, /pol/?
>>
>>70322732
They're implying you don't go outside enough, not that it's a problem to be white.
>>
>>70322679
>a slut is the victim here, settle for her
Confirmed femanon projecting
>>
>>70322941
Strawman, try again.
>>
>>70322732
She's projecting, frustrated that her landwhale ass (with a bad attitude) doesn't get any dick.
>>
>>70322679

It's a two way street, if she can't make herself worth fighting for it's her fault.
>>
>>70322996
>her having sex with tons of dudes was an effect of deeper emotional pain and suffering rather than the cause.
>>
>>70322996

It's not like he's wrong though. How you deal with emotional pain says a lot about your character. And I'm not even claiming a moral high ground since my outlet is boozing, but you can't accept immoral behavior (by your own standards) just because the other person had "emotional issues".
>>
>>70323107
This
>>
>>70323049
Well that implies that she cares if she's attractive to you or not.

>>70323074
Yeah I wasn't calling anyone a victim, I was making a statement on causality. I'll wait until you figure this out, it may take a couple posts.

>>70323107
I don't see anything immoral about casual sex. Honestly it's a much healthier outlet if done safely than boozing is.
>>
>>70322941
It took you that long to figure that out, huh?

Shit, as soon as someone tells you to "man up" you know you're dealing with either:

>A
A woman.

or

>B
A white knight.

Make no mistake. White knights come in many shapes and forms, from the nu-male to the "bro just man up and be alpha" kind of guy.

What "manning up" and being "alpha" means is in essence absolving women from any sort of responsibility and consequences. It also implies that women lack moral agency. It's covert white knighting.

Disagree and they'll enforce shaming tactics, attacking your very manhood:

>bro its ur fault if a woman is a cunt 2 u just use ur alfalfalfalfa super powers and change her very nature

>are u insecure? fkn micropen0r virgin hahaha ur not a real man
>>
>>70323247
Riding the cock carousal always means mentally fucked woman. No whore is mentally stable
>>
>>70323532
That's just not true and is also very much dependent on your definition of whore. Your prude mind probably considers a woman in her mid 20's who has had sex with 10 people to be a whore.
>>
>>70321231
We lately had a man who was ditched by his girlfriend on the middle of the highway after an argument and she was driving.

Another incident occurred where a guy was ditched on his holiday by his horse loving girlfriend because she didnt have her way.

If any, my Dutch generation is a bunch of effeminate, beardless men in skinny jeans and gucci shoulder bags.
>>
>>70323651

>>70323655
>>
>>70323655
>prude mind
Fuck off you fat cunt. Go back tumblr
>>
>>70323247

>Honestly it's a much healthier outlet if done safely than boozing is.

Depends on character and emotional fortitude. I know lots of girls who got out of long term relationships and indulged in one-night stands because they felt like they were missing out, only to be heart-broken and confused because all the guys that fucked them didn't show the same empathy and attention that their boyfriends did. Now I also know some girls that have the whole one-night stand properly understood and know that it's pure sex with zero emotion, but some rush head first and end up disillusioned in terms of their own self-worth.

It's about considering gain-loss and action-consequence. Just like I can't unfuck my liver, they can't unfuck all those dicks. And people will judge. Always.
>>
>Have a Beautiful gf with German heritage (not a nigger in the line)
>Be with her for 9 years
>She cooks, cleans, ways me with food when I get home, earns half my salary (I am a Dr.)
>I am the first and only dick in her life
>Life is perfect.

This month she started reposting and liking feminist bullshit on facebook. How can I stop her from going this way?
I will never find another one like her.
>>
>>70322679
that would make more sense if her "emotional pain" didn't only seem to manifest itself immediately after being pumped and dumped.

The fact is that she causes her own unhappiness, and while I do feel sorry for her, she needs to grow up.
>>
>>70323724
You're prude, sex makes you very uncomfortable. Very strange honestly. It's one of the best things in life.

>>70323738
Do you not see the different between physical liver and brain damage, and that you're just weirded out about girls who have had sex with a few people? Having sex doesn't damage a woman who knows it's just sex.
>>
>>70323969
People are a lot more complex than that anon, there are definitely underlying issues or things that you do not know about. Women are pretty fucking good at separating emotion from sex.
>>
>>70323968
Show her all the cancer and hypocrisy of feminism
>>
>>70318110
IDT: Zielig mietje probeert vrouwen de schuld te geven van het feit dat hij een loser is.
>>
>>70323991
>weirded out by sex
No I'm not, you keep repeating that like a dumb cunt on her period.
>>
>>70324141
Whiteknight to the rescue!
>>
>>70323991

>america in charge of reading comprehension

Re-read my post. Your second sentence is literally what I said. Just that not all girls possess that detachment skill and it can fuck them up if they don't.
>>
>>70324069
Yes, I'm sure you know much more about this person that I've known for the better part of a decade, whom I've confided and been confided to about pretty much everything, much better than I do.
>>
>>70318110
It is easier to change yourself than it is to change society. You will be much happier if you just accept the fact that almost all women will have had many sexual partners. I know it isn't easy, it's a tough mental process that you have to go through, but in the end it's worth it to shed old principles that get in the way of living your life.
>>
>>70324206
I'm repeating that because it's true and you refuse to admit it.

>>70324323
I understand that, I'm saying most adult women are perfectly capable of separating emotion from sex.

>>70324422
Yeah man, and you've been apart for a while. I have a friend just like that. Could be due to something she doesn't even consciously realize. A change in diet, activity, stress from other things that she's not realizing etc
>>
>>70324600
SWEDEN
Y
E
S
>>
>>70324685
>>>70324206 (You)
>I'm repeating that because it's true and you refuse to admit it.
Read
>>70321259

You are just an emotional woman who takes this thread personally
>>
>>70324702
He's 100% correct. It is a waste of fucking time and energy to keep boiling about an aspect of reality that you have aboslutely no way of changing. We're all a little bothered by women who have had sex with men before us, the thing is you grow out of that when you're a teenager because you quickly realize it's just reality and that easier sex is an awesome trade off for the tiny amount of butthurt.
>>
>>70318110
Gyrating like a nigger, disgusting.
>>
>>70324886
Yeah anon that only supports what I said. Women having sex with other people weirds you out a lot because you're prude, hell maybe you're just a teenager who hasn't accepted reality yet.
>>
>>70324898
>we
Why do you still act as if you're a male?
>>
>>70325024
>he's not a whiny little bitch about things that all adults accept
>he must be a woman

I don't follow your logic.
>>
>>70324994
>reading comprehension
Read again.

>you don't get laid
>I know about these women because I've been with many of them
>that supports what I said
>>
Maybe the expectations of both genders have grown just beyond any sensible measure and were fueled by false and illusory imagery?

Our grandparents and great-grandparents weren't superman and wonderwoman, they weren't millionairs or famous, they weren't brilliant. Just average, normal people. And they still managed to get many childrend and have long lasting relationships.
>>
Stop being a fucking bitch.

Women are whores now a days. So don't be a dumbass and get emotionally involved with one. Be the guy that gets her best sex before going back to the boyfriend/husband.

But that would require going to the gym and grooming yourself. It's much easier to shitpost on /pol/ about how no hoe wants your dick.
>>
>>70325150
Women never follow logic. You're either a woman or a betafag Whiteknight, cuck'd and castrated.
>>
>>70324898

Or I can just wait and laugh as the welfare state collapses trying to support all of these undesirable single mothers.
>>
>>70325229

Back then normal people's social values put the family first, now normal people's social values put the individual first.
>>
>>70325256
Lol you've gotten to the point where you're just spewing 4chan meme insults and accuding me of being a woman, you're done.

>>70325274
Sure I guess if you're into that, not for me.
>>
>>70325244
I have been that guy, in fact I still am. But I want something more than just random pussy. Mentally I don't want to deal with these braindead whores anymore.
>>
>>70324685
We talk everyday about every little possible thing. I'm in a much better position to understand her emotional state than you are.

But setting that aside, you're acting like it hasn't been repeatedly shown that a higher number of sexual partners has a very strong correlation with a woman's unhappiness, her likelihood of cheating, and her general satisfaction with her marriage. You can sit there and debate causal relationship all you want, but the fact remains that sluts are stastically shittier partners than non-sluts. They're just not worth it.
>>
>>70325518
Right so you're admitting that having sex doesn't harm your mental health.
>>
>>70325453
You did it first implying that only somone who doesn't get laid complaints about whores. Go back to redd!t or tumblr you landwhale.
>>
>>70325615
It was more of a general comment to the multiple men claiming that all women were shit rather than it being a problem with themselves.
>>
>>70325761
>backpedaling this hard
Pathetic
>>
>>70325818
Don't get too cocky, it was to you as well. I included people who can't stay with a woman which is you. You can't accept that your inability to keep a relationship is your fault, so you come on 4chan and go WAAHHHH WHY ARE ALL WOMEN WHORES WHY CANT IT BE LIKE THOSE MOVIES FROM 1950's HOLLYWOOD??
>>
>>70326010
Wow all caps, is your vagina bleeding?
>>
>>70326170
Lol all you have is insults kid. Keep being completely incompetent at forming relationships and blaming women. It will certainly work out well for you :^)
>>
>>70325591
Not sure how you got that from my post. Like I said, there's a strong correlation between sexual partners and unhappiness. At this point it's clear you just want to believe whatever you want to believe.
>>
>>70326311
You're not even on topic you landwhale. Inability to keep a relationship? Where did you even read that? I'm pumping and dumping. You don't even know what the point of this argument is anymore. You're lost in emotion
>>
>>70326360
Yeah and it's pretty obvious that happiness is the variable affecting the other ones. An unhappy girl will fuck more dudes. It's not fucking dudes that makes the girl unhappy. Can you actually prove a causal relationship with more dicks causing less happiness?
>>
>>70325390
I don't even know, if that's true. There was just less bullshit around I think. In both ways of the spectrum, neither gain chasers nor raging feminazis.

But the problem of materialistic egoism destroying the family has nothing to do with the few percent of interracial marriage, for example.

And you don't need hardcore religion for a healthy family either. My great-granparents were borderline-atheists and social democrats, yet they had 4 children and were together for their whole life.
>>
>>70323968
Nine years? Why is she not your wife yet?
>>
>>70326532
>nuh uh, you can't PROVE it leads to emotional instability

Just like you can't prove it doesn't, dipshit. I believe it does, you believe it doesn't, which is why I also said that REGARDLESS of whether it's a causal relationship, it doesn't change the fact that sluts are objectively worse marriage material than non-sluts.
>>
File: 1444475544903.jpg (24 KB, 330x319) Image search: [Google]
1444475544903.jpg
24 KB, 330x319
>>70324141
This, honestly.
>>
>>70320942
> Sleep

girl detected?
>>
>>70325485
So you've whored around, but feel like you deserve a traditional virgin. You do not.
>>
File: boom.gif (687 KB, 600x325) Image search: [Google]
boom.gif
687 KB, 600x325
>>70318110

Fuck off OP.

Society is going down the drains because liberals hate freedom and want to create a controlled culture.

Human beings will always have their ups and downs. This is the design that humans were created as. To have a choice to say yes or no. The will to do within the range of their own creation.

Men have a penis and girls have a vagina.

Stay mad.
>>
>>70326971
It's not like such a thung exists
>>
>>70325761

Everyone has problems. Both men and women. The issue is women refuse to take responsibility for their own lack of desirability and just want to shift male expectations while still desiring males to change for them.

I have no interest in shifting female expectations of males rather than resolving my own shortcomings. That's why I've gotten fit.

The problem is that now that I've lost 30lbs, learned how to cook healthy meals and how to grow my own food (I literally save over $2000 a year on food compared to when I was fat) I have found that the majority of women (at least my my area) are infantilized shits incapable of that level of self improvement.

I also only seem to be able to be desirable to black or jewish women for some reason. Not even joking nor do I understand it. Like literally the only women that initiate flirting with me since I have become fit have either been black or jewish. I live in the Toronto 'burbs though so who fucking knows why any of these people think the way they do.
>>
>>70327061
You deserve exactly how you act yourself.
>>
>>70326577
med school and law school.
>>
>>70327128
>deserve
Landwhale please
>>
File: youretakingherseriously.jpg (34 KB, 300x380) Image search: [Google]
youretakingherseriously.jpg
34 KB, 300x380
>>70324685
We got a live one boys!
>>
>>70327285
Watch out, it's bleeding from its vagina
>>
>>70327285

>>70325150
>>
>>70327207

I'm serious. Traditional women don't like hypocrites like you. Why would a woman go through the trouble and self-discipline of saving herself just to ruin it with someone who is likely to give you an STD? Guys like you usually sleep around throughout a marriage.

If you really want one, you better either be tall and good looking or have a lot of money in the bank. Otherwise, you're fooling yourself waiting.
>>
>>70327075

Now that I've actually read what I wrote instead of just having the information in my head I actually think I see why: Fit white guy who's profile advertises interests and hobbies that involve having and working enough land to grow a meaningful amount of food.
>>
>>70327523
I'm Dutch, so I'm tall as fuck. I also have my own business and am pretty good looking. Where are these women?
>>
>>70319407
and if you're not in the upper 20% of guys (most of us are not) then good luck
>>
>>70327755

They are with men who didn't spend their youth fucking tons of sluts, and instead spent their time courting young traditional women. If you've ever been frustrated that a woman doesn't put out in the first three months of knowing her, you're part of the problem.

Women are not nearly as bothered by male promiscuity as men are of female promiscuity, but it still matters. To a traditional woman, a male number over 20 is pretty much a no-go.
>>
>>70328283
>not answering my question
>making shit up

Where?
>>
>>70318399
Get off your soapbox and out of highschool. Most women are degenerate whores today, deal with it.
>>
File: knockknock.jpg (71 KB, 844x421) Image search: [Google]
knockknock.jpg
71 KB, 844x421
Daily reminder. Feminist and liberals are nothing but hate machines that focus hostility on anything they believe is due for their targeting.

Stop trying to reason with liberals like OP and just punch them in the face.
>>
>>70322701
still can, mate
>>
>>70318110
>twerking
why is this a fad? its terrible
>>
>>70318399

t. roastie mcbeeferson
>>
>>70328411
>liberals like op
But liberals are pro degeneracy.
>>
>>70328349

They are most prevalent here in Texas, Louisiana, parts of Northern California and North Carolina. However, you can find them all over the place if you look hard enough and go to the right churches.
>>
>>70323738
livers regenerate. hoes don't
>>
>>70328552
Not in western europe
>>
>>70328630
>>70328552
not in Jew York
>>
>>70328630
Move to the US. There are a ton of them here.
>>
>>70328838
Really? From here, the usa seems like the source of all this degeneracy
>>
File: CSWSdX-UcAEbTya.jpg (68 KB, 600x900) Image search: [Google]
CSWSdX-UcAEbTya.jpg
68 KB, 600x900
>>70328495

You are the liberal. Feminists are offended by women who are actually independent with their choices.

Stay mad you jealous non-pussy getting faggot.

Go elliot rogers your pet goldfish you fuckin douche bag.
>>
>>70329284

Yes, and it's exactly why there are pockets of conservatives that are ultra-conservative. Usually the degeneracy happens in the big cities; especially on the coasts.
>>
>>70318110
I love to see that slut get fucking by a herd of bbcs.
>>
>>70318110
Nothing you can do but refuse to help them. I stopped paying taxes, hid my assets, and concentrate on making as much money under the table as I can so I can buy land far away from this degenerate society. Let them kill themselves I will go live a good life like a man should.
>>
File: 18zmt122v4v3yjpg.jpg (58 KB, 636x347) Image search: [Google]
18zmt122v4v3yjpg.jpg
58 KB, 636x347
>>70329406

The degeneracy happens in anywhere that becomes poor, people look for ways to enjoy life because they don't have much else to enjoy.

It has nothing to do with liberals or conservatives.

This shit has been going on for thousands of years.

If you think drunken sex parties and drugs are some sort of new liberal idea, you have to be one of the dumbest fuckin people on the planet.
>>
File: 1460034949298.jpg (24 KB, 255x255) Image search: [Google]
1460034949298.jpg
24 KB, 255x255
>>70318110
Fuck off, only beta men complain about this shit. Leave the shitposting to Canada.
>>
>>70318110
>Have no skills
>No dignity, no self respect
>No wisdom
>Have ridden the cock carousal for years

>my dick still doesn't care and goes fully erect

sexuality is truly the cancer of humanity.
all evils spawn from it.
i should've gone eunuch.
>>
File: 1430472404074.jpg (267 KB, 800x736) Image search: [Google]
1430472404074.jpg
267 KB, 800x736
>>70329325
>muh hole

get out fat dirty cunt and wash that gash
>>
File: 1423274886843.png (679 KB, 600x825) Image search: [Google]
1423274886843.png
679 KB, 600x825
>>70329719

hahaha, another non-pussy getting faggot.

You are are the reflection of feminism but as a man.

You are just some bitch cuck who isn't man enough to fuck pussy. So you cry about degeneracy all day and how women should gibs u dat.

I'd punch you in the face, you are a defeatist.
>>
File: JUSTin_trudeau.jpg (78 KB, 420x420) Image search: [Google]
JUSTin_trudeau.jpg
78 KB, 420x420
Honestly my biggest problem is not with women whoring it up and ignoring >muh Christian values, it's that they are just plain uninteresting. I've never heard any girl my age say something remotely interesting or funny.

Anytime a girl tries to make jokes I just fucking cringe at how babby tier their banter is, liking fucking instagram quotes about "le wine and pizza xD".
>>
>>70330081
>can only meme
>>
>>70330118
welcome to hell, swampbro.

it'll only get worse, both for you (more boring people) and your dick (desperate erections).
>>
>>70318110
Travel somewhere and get a decent wife there, either teach your children at home or think about moving to a less westernized country.
>>
File: overlyjoyedkek.jpg (29 KB, 640x382) Image search: [Google]
overlyjoyedkek.jpg
29 KB, 640x382
>>70330136

> can't get the pussy

don't go trashing your house in a rage now kiddo.

;)

:::: exits thread ::::
>>
>>70330389
How's life in spain?
>>
>>70330118

This so much. It's like talking to children
>>
File: 1304459692304.jpg (23 KB, 296x442) Image search: [Google]
1304459692304.jpg
23 KB, 296x442
>>70330373
I don't think I've ever had good banter with a girl, then again I don't meet a lot of women on a given day, but still.

I wouldn't mind getting an ex-CC rider as a gf as long as she doesn't look like a fucking forklift truck AND as long as she's funny.

>mfw trying to explain the cuck meme to a girl
>>
2 Timothy 3
3 But mark this: There will be terrible times in the last days. 2 People will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boastful, proud, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, 3 without love, unforgiving, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, not lovers of the good, 4 treacherous, rash, conceited, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God— 5 having a form of godliness but denying its power. Have nothing to do with such people.

6 They are the kind who worm their way into homes and gain control over gullible women, who are loaded down with sins and are swayed by all kinds of evil desires, 7 always learning but never able to come to a knowledge of the truth. 8 Just as Jannes and Jambres opposed Moses, so also these teachers oppose the truth. They are men of depraved minds, who, as far as the faith is concerned, are rejected. 9 But they will not get very far because, as in the case of those men, their folly will be clear to everyone.
>>
>>70330962
the most based girls i've met were too ugly to be fuckable desu senpai. or were batshit insane.

you'll basically never find a girl with more than >SMART / INTERESTING
>GOOD LOOKING
>MENTALLY STABLE
>>
>>70331246
>tfw fucked up the greentext
>>
>>70330118
My ex considered "Adventure Time" to be "deep" and quoted shit from tumblr and vsauce videos all the time. Current events didn't interest her because they didn't affect her.
>>
>>70331246
I've had the exact same experience, it also seems like the hottest and most "popular" Stacys in high school were frankly also the most boring chicks imaginable.

Why do so many other women want to hang out with these boring as fuck good looking girls who never say something of any value whatsoever?
>>
>>70331774
Social status
>>
>>70331774
because being cool is being fake. and when you fake long inaf you understand you made no proggres with your self what so ever. most people stay 15 or 17 mently when they are 25 to 30
>>
>>70318110
FUCK I wanna fuck this girl so badly im sad now
>>
>>70331774
this >>70331869

honestly, if you're good looking since young age you'll probably end up being boring and stupid.

looks are literally a free pass into society's upper levels. you need to do shit and people will still flock around you, crave for your attention and for your dick/vagoo.

character and personality are build by the dark times of the soul. by the realization you're actually quite shit and you've got to do something about it. you'll never achieve good looks maybe (but you can improve A LOT with style and fitness), but you can still be a brilliant person, a smart fuck or a virtuous individual.

i have got a high esteem for a friend of mine which was blessed by godly genetics (tall, good looking, aryan as fuck) and still managed to become a cultured and clever man. you just can't be envious of him since he's bro tier.
>>
>>70320853
sauce
>>
>>70318841
it's only shitposting if it's wrong anon
>>
File: 1433538292873.jpg (16 KB, 451x306) Image search: [Google]
1433538292873.jpg
16 KB, 451x306
>>70320853
>if you're a good man a woman will stay with you :^)

you're either trolling or incredibly naive
>>
No one cares what you think.
Post more women with great asses
>>
>>70332529

It's really shitty, I can talk with my friends about politics, economics, history, and then the next minute we'll be making jokes about how Jamal let's us keep lego sets in our cucksheds now. I really can't imagine having this with a girl.
>>
>>70323968
Become a catholic
>>
>It can not come back alive, because all women are whores

Women are overgrown children, they don't decide anything for themselves.

A whore is just a woman that hasn't been smacked around enough. The back of the hand teaches the woman her place
>>
>>70334284
yeah, the important fact here is that you don't have to fuck your friends.

there are based girls around. in their own way though. you'll never feel a real sense of camaraderie with a girl.

lesbians are pretty based usually.

>tfw i'm the male equivalent of a fag hag
>>
Women are a lot like Islam now Adays, most being extremist whores and the diamonds being in the rough
>>
>>70318110
Women have always been whores. A women who has little connect to her provider, but can convince him that she does, has the best reproductive ability. She can cry when he dies and fuck a new guy next month.
>>
>>70334659
Where do you actually find based girls?
>>
File: illusive-man-mass-effect.jpg.png (3 MB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
illusive-man-mass-effect.jpg.png
3 MB, 1920x1200
>>70320522

>I have female satellites orbiting around me

feels good man
>>
>>70318110
go to east asia there's plenty of women who care about familiy and there are only few sloots
>>
>>70323968
She's dating you? She fucked up, nigger in the line now cause I know you ain't white.
>>
File: disappointed.gif (701 KB, 267x200) Image search: [Google]
disappointed.gif
701 KB, 267x200
>>70335764
>race-mixing
>>
>>70335417
you don't. thinking lesbos are based is a delusion, the lesbo "one of the guys" shit is a fucking facade, only inexperienced betafags fall for it.
>>
>>70318399

t. Typical slutty, frustrated femanon.

>>70328351

/pol/ still has a hard time accepting this. I wonder why.
>>
>Most attractive women at uni are leftists
>Most attracive women are boring as fuck
>Most interesting women aren't attractive enough to fug or start a family with
>>
File: mvbB4Rs.jpg (187 KB, 1052x1282) Image search: [Google]
mvbB4Rs.jpg
187 KB, 1052x1282
>>70318110
>women
Censored because of >>>/reddit/
>>
>>70322679
t. femishit
Thread replies: 170
Thread images: 19

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.