[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be Amerilard >consume more food daily than an entire village
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: 1460118362813.jpg (45 KB, 570x487) Image search: [Google]
1460118362813.jpg
45 KB, 570x487
>be Amerilard
>consume more food daily than an entire village in the third world to sustain your greed and blubber belly
>>
>>70317903
Why Americans waste so much food? I never get it. wasting food is wasting money. I know they are rich but that's not a good reason to going everywhere buy shit tons of burgers and letting half of them in the trash.
>>
File: hungy.jpg (54 KB, 450x600) Image search: [Google]
hungy.jpg
54 KB, 450x600
>>70317903
Maybe they should learn how to farm instead of nig nogging.
>>
>>70317903
feels good
>>
File: Use a napkin, Akari.webm (3 MB, 900x506) Image search: [Google]
Use a napkin, Akari.webm
3 MB, 900x506
>be yuropoor
>starve to death
>>
>This board is for the discussion of news, world events, political issues, and other related topics.

>Off-topic and /b/-tier threads will be deleted (and possibly earn you a ban, if you persist).
>>
File: image.png (180 KB, 900x688) Image search: [Google]
image.png
180 KB, 900x688
>mfw those third world villages grow that food and send it to us
>>
>>70318332

OP is politics related. Do you think the disproportionate amount of waste from amerilards doesn't affect politics? Are you dumb?
>>
>>70318159
How do you know this?
>>
>>70317903
dude stop being a retard
>>
>>70317903
And the liberals want to import more people here to live our lazy, greedy, polluting lives.

Liberals are responsible for excessive traffic and pollution, I ain't even bullshittin you. Look how many spics are out on the road next time you're stuck in traffic. I guess in your country it would be sandpeople.
>>
>>70317903
>be britfag
>brag on /pol/ about muh british empire
>meanwhile home invasion happens and gets killed by Abdul.
>police arrive on the scene
>Abdul goes free and sues OP's family cause he defended himself with butterknife
>Abdul wins and becomes Saudi Arabian King
>>
Feels good man

Modern Roman empire
>>
>be merican
>be fat

>be europoor
>be anally raped then told to apologize for it
>>
I can LITERALLY go out right now, buy $200 worth of groceries, bag it up, and throw it in the dumpster and not have to worry about the loss of money.
Thing is, I'm too lazy to do it.
Isn't it fucking great? This is freedom. Enjoy your third world life.
>>
Who gives a fuck about a village in a third world country?

fucking cuck.
>>
>>70317903
Don't you dare get in the way of my burgers
>>
>>70317903
>be third world shithole
>barely able to scrap together anything to eat for the 6 babies you cant afford
>have more babies
>everyone is starving
>hurr durr you should be starving like the helpless niggers, why dont you import your food to africa
>
>>
>>70319459

No. It's degenerate.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.