[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you win an election when everyone hates you?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: Trump poll.png (35 KB, 1014x505) Image search: [Google]
Trump poll.png
35 KB, 1014x505
How do you win an election when everyone hates you?
>>
>>70317898
Isn't the whole point of democracy is that you shouldn't win if everyone hates you........
>>
>>70318002
That's why its faulty.
The masses are never intelligent enough to know what's good for them.
>>
Why is he still the republican front runner then?
>>
Dunno, ask Hillary that. Literally 99% of America hates her and she wins primaries.
>>
>Everyone hates him
>Won 20 states states
>>
>>70317898
you don't have to like someone to vote for them.
>>
>>70317898
Media, churning out the propaganda so no one will take hope in his possibility of election. They are going to discourage anyone from voting for the one candidage who actually embodies change so they will accept the loss.

Propaganda 101
>>
>>70317898
Misrepresentation of the surveys. As always.
>>
Only butthurt Leftist vote in those sorts of polls anyway. Massive response bias.
>>
>>70317898

Because we don't hate him.

Loud SJWs on social media hate him.
>>
>>70318292
well to play devil's advocate, most of the states he won was with less than 50% of the vote. His opposition tends to split the anti-trump vote across multiple candidates.

Just wait for the Megyn Kelly interview, then women will start to like him and the rest of the country will like him.
>>
I don't like Trump, but I'd still vote for him if I was an american citizen
Voting based on how likable the candidate is is retarded, you should decide based on what you think is best for the country.
>>
File: hapdoge.jpg (14 KB, 300x248) Image search: [Google]
hapdoge.jpg
14 KB, 300x248
>>70317898
Just because tv and news says shit don't make it true. Trusting news and Television in the current year.
>>
>>70318059

ebin

The reason why it seems odd is because most of these polls are bought out. They report the numbers they're told to report, and they get paid for it.

If Trump manages to defy all these pollster faggots, they will be out of a job.
>>
>>70318500

>less than 50% of the vote.

Don't need more than 50%, just a majority.

Slick Willy won the presidency with less than 50%, and he's beloved by all sorts of ignorant morons.
>>
>>70317898
It's called demoralization. The enemy establishment just needs to convince you that you're losing when in fact you're winning to attempt to depress the voter base back into a state of apathy.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.