[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Contraceptives are the ENTIRE reason for western civilization
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 8
File: file.png (272 KB, 625x415) Image search: [Google]
file.png
272 KB, 625x415
Contraceptives are the ENTIRE reason for western civilization downfall

Because of them
- teenagers are encouraged to fuck as soon as they can
- girls no longer need to be careful and make sure that the chad they will fuck will actually sleep with them
- relationships are not made anymore on "who is the best for me to raise my familly" but fleeting sexual things where we gourge our body with as much pleasure as we can
- birth rates are obviously down, females would rather ride the cock carousel instead of having a caring familly, men can be endless manchildren
>>
OP mad as fuck cause he gets no pussy lol
>>
>>70317669
Are Romanian women not wife material?
>>
Actually technology as a whole was. The entire industrial revolution, modern medicine, electricity. All of that stuff we claim was the pride of Western ''civilization'' killed morality in ways similar to contraception
>>
It's true, contraceptives only allow children and adults to be socially irresponsible without biological consequence, and so we decay socially.
>>
>>70318887
Same with:

The Internet
Mediciation of all kinds
Electricity

Every lady bit of technology from the last 100 years or so is basically like using a condom for different parts of natural life.
>>
The real reason for the fall of civilization

The Jews
>>
>>70317669

>Contraceptives

You misspelled "r-selection", my Romanian friend. Blame the worker, not the tool.
>>
>>70319131
If we never invented all these ways to be lazy and idle and forsake our natural duty and connection to the soil the Jew would have no power.

Can you imagine how cultural Marxism would have even spread with no TV or radio
>>
File: 1459722600235.png (24 KB, 640x567) Image search: [Google]
1459722600235.png
24 KB, 640x567
It's true. Women are also the majority of voters, and if men were the only voters, Trump would become president 100%. They are destroyers of civilizations.
>>
File: 1457225207317.png (55 KB, 1097x643) Image search: [Google]
1457225207317.png
55 KB, 1097x643
>>70319367
>>
File: 1459772796528.png (454 KB, 992x1139) Image search: [Google]
1459772796528.png
454 KB, 992x1139
>>70319540
>>
File: 1460115294950.jpg (66 KB, 374x395) Image search: [Google]
1460115294950.jpg
66 KB, 374x395
>>70319570
>>
>>70319041
Right, I really want to go back to candle light, manual farming implements, warp weighted looms and horse travel.
What's retarded is I have to get a job in the technological dystopian hellscape to save up the money to buy a small farm so I can willfully be a fucking peasant.
I can't even throw my hands up and just become a peasant, that shit is now my "American dream".
This world is absolutely fucking insane.
>>
File: 1459326962065.jpg (38 KB, 413x395) Image search: [Google]
1459326962065.jpg
38 KB, 413x395
>>70317669

>be able to fuck girls without a risk of STDs or pregnancy
>bad
>>
>>70317669
>Western Society is collapsing because women are having sex!

There are actually people who believe these words. This is why we need feminism.
>>
>>70320215

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/R/K_selection_theory
>>
>>70319923
I wish I could.

I'm literally autistic though. I would be an infant mortality in past society. I'm only alive because I'm the perfect worker for the military industrial complex.
>>
>>70317908

Depends
>>
>>70319219
>Can you imagine how cultural Marxism would have even spread with no TV or radio
Through churches.
>>
>>70317669
No. Abortion is the problem.

Ban abortion and excessive womens rights. Problem sloved
>>
>>70320141
the reason sex is pleasurable is because it's nature's way of giving you an incentive to reproduce

>>70320215
they are not having famillies and children
>>
>>70320555

Yes, and? We found a way to get our dopamine rush and not be stuck with the burden of raising a family when unprepared to do so. Are you saying I have a moral obligation to reproduce?
>>
>>70320342
It's my earnest opinion that Autism is caused by industrial pollution, both environmental and toxic food supplies.
>>
>>70320215
6/10 bait, I almost gave you a response. Here's your (you).
>>
>>70320736

>We found a way to get our dopamine rush

LOL. See >>70320296

Your addiction is a cancer.
>>
>>70317728
>he gets no pussy
goes straight to penises
like every liberal ever
come back when you can post something that isnt retarded
>>
>>70317669
it's gonna take around 20 more years to turn things in a more responsibility way
>>
>>70320506

you aren't tackling the problem at it's root, you are afraid to seem old/religious/uncool/mad

>>70320736
>the burden of raising a family
what if raising a familly is actually enjoyble instead of numbing your head with booze, modern prostitutes, tv/movies
the literally entire point of your life is to reproduce, you don't have any obligation to this and can choose not to, but you feel happy when you DO raise a familly, it's just the way we are built at the instinct level
>>
>>70320835
Conservatives confirmed blueballed virgins
>>
>>70320736
No you have a biological obligation to reproduce. How fucking sad your ancestors didn't think twice before having you and your family and now you have to think because "well I want to continue to feel good" as if you can't possibly feel good with a partner for a long time.
>>
>>70317669
>The gypsy doesn't like fucking with the use of contraceptives
>>
>>70317669
>teenagers are encouraged to fuck as soon as they can
Teens will fuck with or without condoms. Whoever came up with the idea that condoms and birth control pills increase sexual activity is fucking retarded.
>>
>>70320929

I never said I wouldn't want children or a family. I'm just saying that I still want time to grow as an individual and I would be a shit dad if I had kids sooner rather than later.

>>70320995

No, I have a biological instinct to reproduce, which is far from an "obligation". And you can go fuck yourself if you think you know what's best for me. I'll breed whenever I'm ready.
>>
File: allahsux.gif (1 MB, 294x240) Image search: [Google]
allahsux.gif
1 MB, 294x240
>>70317669
Niggers have all the kids here, I am geneticist see my population falling apart and be replaced by niggers and muslims

https://soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/emperor-trump
>>
>>70320929

>my father was miserable with a fat sexless cow, my mother, for many years. Stayed together "for the kids".

>He finally got girlfriends while I was in elementary school while still married. My sister and mother hated him.

>divorced when I was in grade 12

Sorry dude, not going there.
>>
>>70321402
You're looking at industrial society.

In which having a family is no longer happy because it isn't tied to survival and personal sustenance
>>
>>70321301

>Teens will fuck more with condoms WITHOUT consequence for their actions that encourage them to grow the fuck up

Fixed that for you. If pregnancy was to be expected after sexual intercourse, people would be more careful about who they fucked, and if they didn't then it would encourage marriage and birthrates would sky-rocket.

We like to shill our birthcontrol to countries with birthrates of 6+ children per couple while we are at 1.7-2 at best.

Protip, it's not "sexual inferiority" or "fertility problems" that's preventing whites from having children.
>>
>>70321542

>You're looking at industrial society. In which having a family is no longer happy because it isn't tied to survival and personal sustenance

We are the victims of our own success.

It is what it is and I'm sitting this one out. Good luck to all those that try.
>>
>>70317669
Don't forget that families aren't created by pregnancies anymore. That's due to a decline in social values as much as it is abortion and birth control though. It used to be that you would have a couple of foolish teenagers getting hitched because the girl is pregnant and the man would be forced to work hard to provide for his family and the girl would be forced to be a mother instead of a stupid party whore.
>>
>>70320879
>Implying we have 20 years
>>
>>70321681
>If pregnancy was to be expected after sexual intercourse, people would be more careful about who they fucked
There are plenty of retards in the country that fuck knowing full well pregnancy is the outcome. The problem here becomes that those teens rush to get abortions and people complain about them. So you're stuck either bitching about contraception because OHNOKIDSFUCK vs ABORTIONMURDER. It can't be both ways you either teach people to have self control while fulfilling urges or you continue to promote a reckless lifestyle that always ends in abortions, parents abandoning children or adoptions.
>>
File: 1345313233963.png (204 KB, 800x670) Image search: [Google]
1345313233963.png
204 KB, 800x670
Instead of bitching on the chan, that will accomplish nothing. Why don't you go and do something about it, burn a condom company or something.
If you hate modern times so much go move to the woods. See you in a week when you are sick and cold and all your Bambi tier dreams break appart
>>
>>70322085
t. el peruANO
Spread the voice by the way, don't vote for Vero
>>
>>70321681
There would be no such thing as a ''teenager'' if public high school, contraception and modern media didn't create it and arrest development.

16 year Olds were once adults.
>>
>>70320296
Thank God I finally know what this is called. I've thought about this shit for ages. It explains so much.
>>
I think the problem is that if you take contraceptives away, stupid people will just have more stupid children in the unstable relationships they already have.

Also contraception has been around for hundreds of years.
>>
>>70322236

sounds good Taliban bro. ISIS agrees.
>>
>>70322200
Fuck off retard, don't post unrelated garbage.
>>
>>70317669
well, you're here. guess not every girl uses contraceptives huh?
>>
>>70321301
>Teens will fuck with or without condoms.
Then why thought history before contraception were out of wedlock births so rare?
>>
Go to Africa overpopulating growthers in that tardyard always asks for more autists like you.
>>
>>70322906
>w-what are you some kind of third worlder ;_;
>>
>>70317669
>Contraceptives are the ENTIRE reason for western civilization downfall
Nonsense

>Because of them
>- teenagers are encouraged to fuck as soon as they can

Muslims can use contraceptives, but they don't fuck before marriage usually

>- girls no longer need to be careful and make sure that the chad they will fuck will actually sleep with them

Muslim girls don't even if contraceptives are available.

>- relationships are not made anymore on "who is the best for me to raise my familly" but fleeting sexual things where we gourge our body with as much pleasure as we can

Not applicable for muslims, because girls still need the permission from their father to marry.

>- birth rates are obviously down, females would rather ride the cock carousel instead of having a caring familly, men can be endless manchildren

Sure, for the non-muslims of course. Who would want to be tied down to a non-muslim man or woman? They cheat and break marriage all the time. And christian marriage and divorce rules are unfair so no man wants that.
>>
>>70317669
All contraceptives should be illegal, abortion should be treated like a murder and all parties involved (doctors and woman) need to hanged.
>>
>>70320296
You know this is bullshit evolution psychology that isn't supported by any real evidence, right? This makes praxeology look scientific in comparison.
>>
>>70323284
you sure like talking about muslims
>>
>>70318152
Ww happened because we invented gunns, man fuck technology, caves are the best.
>>
>>70317728
>op wants less sluts
>XD Lmao he can't get pussi XD!!1!1!!
Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.