[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ask someone who just beat the shit out of a muslim anything
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: 1413691669341.jpg (67 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
1413691669341.jpg
67 KB, 720x960
Ask someone who just beat the shit out of a muslim anything
>>
>>70317584
beatles or the rolling stones?
>>
Toilet paper under or over?
>>
>>70317584

It's 6am - 9am here in the states. What a way to start your morning, OP. Tell us all about it.
>>
>>70317729
>not knowing John Lennon was the biggest cuck of all time
>>
>>70317584
Green text?
>>
>>70317584
I didn't know there were rapefugees in America.
Otherwise it was no different from punching a leftist.
>>
>>70318023
My friend went to Disney World a few months ago, he said there was muslims everywhere.
>>
>>70317584

Milk first then teabag, or teabag first then milk?
>>
>>70317584
Hypothetical here.
You're at your local mall.
You see a small electric train that drives the children around.
You notice the driver is a female wearing a hijab.
What do you do?
>>
OP here. I dont usually greentext and i suck at stories so bear with me.
>at my college
>college has a lot of muslims
>usually no problems, but everybody knows these guys are shifty fuckers
>since its early morning, not many people out and about yet except for early risers like me
>Going to class, and I see this qt. woman being followed close by this guy
> She turns around to tell him get away
>he moves in to go closer and reaches his arm out towards her and she starts looking scared
>I know this game
>I shout "hey asshole, what the fuck do you think youre doing!?"
>He starts to walk away but I grab HIM and say "no way you fucker, what the fuck do you think you were doing?"
>He babbles an answer i didnt catch, and tries to take a swing at me
> I twist his arm around his back and kick him in the ribs, he goes down
>Im all shakey because im spagetti most of the time
>qt. girl is gone by now, hes on the ground, I get the fuck out of there because i didnt want to miss my class.
Damn, what a morning
>>
>>70317818
Over, theres no other way, honestly
>>
>>70318430
Most of the time I wouldnt pay it much mind, unless she starts shouting "allah hu akbar!"
>>
>>70318146
neither, i just drink milk
>>
>>70318605
you'll probably be expelled for your whiteknighting.
should have left it to campus authorities.
you might want to keep hush about it since you will probably get pressed with a hate crime by university jews.
>>
>>70318605
7/10.
Be ready for police charges.
>>
>>70319125
>Be ready for jihad charges.

FTFY
>>
>>70319075
Of course im gona keep hush about it, you think im insane?
>>
>>70319125
Not likely, it was in a place where i know there were no cameras, and i was wearing a hat and sunglasses, so the guy most likely couldnt see my face
>>
>>70318605
25 Lashes for breaking the peace Kafur
>>
File: Igotonabusonce.jpg (271 KB, 1080x1776) Image search: [Google]
Igotonabusonce.jpg
271 KB, 1080x1776
>>70318605
Twisted his arm behind his back and kicked him in the ribs? That seems impossible. A knee I could have believed.

This is like the right wing version of this:
>>
>>70319639
>and then everyone started clapping
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.