[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is up with people caring more about fucking animals than
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
File: rainbow.jpg (112 KB, 610x598) Image search: [Google]
rainbow.jpg
112 KB, 610x598
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=osYwxy9B4Y4

>think there is a remnant in this world worth saving
>read comment section
>losing faith in humanity
>grow to resent the same humans I try and hold in higher regard than animals

But seriously, why do SJW's and feminists especially seem to be so nihilistic? Why do they care more about a fucking dog than a little child?

I guess I can understand why people have grown to resent other humans, but why no compassion for little children? They've done nothing wrong.
>>
>>70317534
cause id rather have animals than niggers and mudslims
>>
File: refugees_welcome_dublin.jpg (255 KB, 955x500) Image search: [Google]
refugees_welcome_dublin.jpg
255 KB, 955x500
>>70317534

>caring more about animals than humans

Pic related.
>>
>>70317640
niggers and mudslimes are animals though
>>
File: 1449992317913.jpg (58 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1449992317913.jpg
58 KB, 1280x720
>>70317534
>people caring more about animals than they do about humans

wait a few years, there will be a new sjw meme on the rise
>>
>>70317698
thats very insulting to animals anon
>>
This was not the bestiality thread I was looking for.
>>
>>70317664
good one senpai ;)
>>
>>70317534
>>70317664
I'd let you both die a painful death if that means a puppy gets to live it's life for 2 more minutes longer.
>>
I knew this girl once that had a pregnant dog that developed sone sort of stomach cancer and the doctor recommended it should get an abortion to save its life the but she didnt want cute puppies to die. In the end the dog and her puppies died and by the time that happened she already had 2 abortions herself.

I shit you not this is another loophole in feminist/SJW liberal land theyd die before having an animal abort but dont even flinch when it comes to babies (even if its their own).
>>
>>70317698
Most animals are more well behaved
>>
File: 1442014998824.png (112 KB, 297x282) Image search: [Google]
1442014998824.png
112 KB, 297x282
>>70317889
this.
the title was miss leading, i'm disappointing
>>
>>70317640

Filthy Frankenstein.
>>
>>70317534
Because people have the capacity and the overwhelming predilection for being huge festering, shit eating, cunts. At least you know what you're get with animals, and they don't talk shit.
>>
People are cancer on this planet.
>>
>>70321175
Don't cut yourself on that edge m8y.
>>
What were the top 10?
>>
Virtue signalling
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.