[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Looking forward to societal collapse /pol/? You could live in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: 4356936456.jpg (178 KB, 1132x629) Image search: [Google]
4356936456.jpg
178 KB, 1132x629
Looking forward to societal collapse /pol/?

You could live in most abandoned malls...
>>
fuck your malls
>>
I plan on raiding a solar power station, cutting lines running outward and defending it.
>>
>>70317476
Kind of
from that point on we can rebuild and live a simpler life
If You are detached and self sufficient you probably won't be affected. I would be worried about bandits, good thing I have guns and ammo
>>
>>70317663
shit meant for >>70317123
>>
Reminder that /pol/ has been predicting the collapse of society for its entire existence and has never been right.
>>
>>70317231
RARE!!! RARE!!! RARE!!!
Get it before it sinks under the ocean!
>>
>>70317123

Malls are doing fine here. They are always packed. Along with big box stores like walmart, and lot's of people shop on amazon/ebay all the time

It's America who fucked up
>>
>>70317743
>societies don't collapse
>pol is one person
>>
>>70317866
>/pol/ isn't one person
>all of reddit is

>asserts that society will collapse
>has no evidence or any rational reason to believe it will happen any time soon
>>
There's a strip mall down the road from me that has an Lowes, Dicks Sporting Goods and Sam's Club all connected.

When SHTF I'm just gonna turn that into a fortress
>>
>>70317973
>implying I implied any of that
Lrn2read
>>
>>70317231 (Rare)
>>
>>70318170
Right so we agree that thinking society is going to collapse soon is idiotic. Good talk.

>>70318000
I hate hypotheticals but you're a clown if you think you're the only person with that idea.
>>
>>70317123

Malls would be a terrible strategic choice though.

Too many entrances and exits to defend and noise would carry through the whole building. Would be very difficult to keep someone out of they really wanted to get in.
>>
>>70318000
Department stores will be the first to be cleared of their inventory.

Duh
>>
>>70317123
>societal collapse
that would be more than just collapse OP, you are talking about famine,reduction in population etc.
starving doesn't sound fun
>>
>>70317123
>implying I wouldnt just build a giant pillow fort
>>
>>70317123
It's all about online ordering slick. You can get just about anything without the hassle of having to deal with some shithead employee. And if there's a problem the outsourced customer service is polite 99% of the time, they can handle anything without being entitled foul little shits. They know how to treat a customer

I love the idea of click-shopping and automation. It's the greatest thing to come out of this era
>>
save
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.