[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should sex before marriage be illegal?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 6
Should sex before marriage be illegal?
>>
No. The only people who think so are just mad because they don't get none of dat pussy.
>>
>>70316585
All forms of degeneracy came because of sex before marriage becoming almost standard and accepted. So maybe.
>>
Marriage should be illegal.
>>
Only if arranged marriage is reinstituted first and public high school is basically done away with
>>
>>70316585

Well gay sex should be
>>
>>70316585
Yes. But...

Marriage should become easier and rethink'ed...

I mean why the hell 30 years old become the norm of the age for marriage?
>>
Pre-marital sex is degenerate but the government should not be involved in marriage
>>
>>70316585
Where can I buy this doll?
>>
No

It wouldn't be worth it, I'd just fap forever then
>>
>>70318176
If sex before marriage was illegal, people would get married younger. It's pretty easy to get married, unless you want to have a big fancy expensive wedding. No-fault divorce should also be illegal. If no one broke their vows, why should there be a divorce. You should get to know someone well before you marry and fuck then
>>
>>70316761

>claims degeneracy comes from sex
>elected PM because of current year

Literally wtf is wrong with you guys up there?
>>
>>70316585

Of course. All forms of entertainment should be illegal, it's degenerate.
>>
>>70318364
The school system needs to be reformed to the point where more men are ready to work and be providers at a younger age.
>>
>>70316794
This, there's literally no point in getting married anymore. Obsolete union
>>
>>70318417
Not necessarily. Men don't have to marry a woman their same age. In fact, marriages are more successful if the man is a few years older, more mature and established
>>
>>70316794
>>70318422
What about tax breaks? People wouldn't have kids if not married because it's too expensive
>>
>>70316585

what? no. why?

>>70318422
Tax benefits though

Thats really the only motivation to get married.

honestly I think we'd be better off leaving marriages as a church thing than a state thing. No more people getting married for money. No more faggots whining that the gubment wont let them get married. No more degenerates getting married without thinking and ruining the idea of marriage.
>>
>>70316585

With it now being "accepted" by whores and chads, women flock to a few men and then complain about not being able to find someone who wants their used up whore pussy. It's literally the end of civilization as we knew it.

Luckily, artificial wombs in a few years and sex robots in a decade.
>>
>>70318395
Simple. I didn't vote for him
>>
Government has no business telling anyone when they can or can't have sex.
>>
>>70316585

Obvious Of course. It is degenerate, anti-family and very niggery
>>
>>70316585

of course. adulterers should be put to death myself included.
>>
>>70318678
Maybe this would be OK

If the government didn't literally sponsor nationwide fornication rituals via public schooling
>>
>>70318622

this guy gets it.

I ask my girlfriend to "marry me for tax benefits" at least once a week. She just gets pissed off, but I mean a tax is a tax and the less I have to pay the better.
>>
>>70318630

Tax benefits and security. It's a contractual agreement that blends finances and liabilities, you get rich so does the spouse - get poor, and take out a million loans, it's the spouse's debt too.
>>
Men and women pursuing sex without the intent to marry is good for the economy, unlike people getting married right away to get tax cuts, which only ends up being good for greedy lawyers when they divorce.
>>
>>70318274
This. It should be discouraged in all respects, though nobody other than the 2 people involved (and possibly their parents) should have any power in the matter.
>>
>>70316585

who is this easel weasel
>>
>>70316585
If you want your society to last, then yes.
>>
>>70318622
>>70318630
I'm not sure if tax breaks are worth the risk of you losing all your money to a cheating whore
>>
>>70318756
this. if they were applied well it'd be a bit of a different story but lets be real
>>
>>70316585
No and it's ridiculously pathetic and beta to even ask that and if you sat back and thought about it for a second you would realize that.
>>
>>70318765

Not entirely true. Sure, if you take the debt out together it's a bad thing, but a person's premarital financial history has nothing to do with the person they marry.

At least, in the majority of cases.
>>
>>70316585

hard to penalize

it should be just considered immoral, whatever that means

but people will have it anyway, even religious ones

but you do not allow people to murder each other just because it sometimes happens
>>
File: 1203119852307.jpg (15 KB, 476x361) Image search: [Google]
1203119852307.jpg
15 KB, 476x361
>asians
>>
>>70318364
>If sex before marriage was illegal, people would get married younger. It's pretty easy to get married, unless you want to have a big fancy expensive wedding. No-fault divorce should also be illegal. If no one broke their vows, why should there be a divorce. You should get to know someone well before you marry and fuck then
It's illegal in my country. But you can do it easily.

Outside of religious people most parents are so picky for a husband for their daughter. Most of them ask for someone really much higher than average.

Islam order you as a parent to take only ethics and religion (how religious the guy is). And saying if this stopped happening "there will be in the society a lot of depravity". Which is what happening today.

In Morocco as an example there was always that scenario of someone asking to marry a girl and she want to and agree and the parents don't.

It's became a competition for who's daughter will get the richest husband. Which is just insane. And normally there's no chance they will get married after the age 26. And they just end up without marriage, and it's a big deal for girls here...
>>
File: 1459858303333.jpg (72 KB, 500x332) Image search: [Google]
1459858303333.jpg
72 KB, 500x332
>>70316761
>>70316585
t. incel losers
>>
>>70318756
What about the costs of divorce?
>>
>>70319315

>assuming I'd get divorced

Nice try pal.

And the prenup would take care of infidelity.
>>
>>70316585
My brain says yes, my dick says no
>>
>>70316585
No but sex between different races should be illegal.
>>
>>70316761
>all degeneracy is caused by sex before marriage

It's amazing how easily "shit I think" rolls out as fact these days.
>>
No. But also people should not hide that they'd had sex before with others when searching for a spouse, and not demand virginity from future husband/wife.
And that I don't know how can be accomplished...
>>
one man one woman ensures societal stability, without it the inevitable slide down the shitter begins
>>
>>70316585

Only for women.
>>
>>70316585
Yes.
>>
Marriage should be illegal because women is harmful for men. Get kidnapped for more than a year and she'll gonna be more of a leech than a sandnigger.
>>
>>70318622
>>70318630
>>70318756
>>70318765
>>70318805
>>70318921
DO YOU SUPPORT ME GETTING SHOT?
>>
Marriage should be illegal IF you already have had sex in your life.
>>
>>70316585
this would only work with arranged marriage and/or people marring in their mid/late teens.
>>
>>70316650
what virtue or empowerment is there to obtain in paying to fuck some whore?
>>
>>70316585
Yes, it's one of the highest forms of degeneracy as it destroys family building and thus the very core of our society.
>>
Should pol/tards decide what should be legal or what not?

NO, arrogant impotents, most things are not yout fucking bussiness
>>
>
>>70320025
You're right of course.

The first step to saving the white race is just simply killing all 4chan users.

They are mostly genetic deadends who only hold things back and shouldn't marry at all.
>>
File: 1428112486912.jpg (19 KB, 217x320) Image search: [Google]
1428112486912.jpg
19 KB, 217x320
>>70318622
You will lose more in alimony and child support than you would ever gain by through those shitty tax breaks
>>
>>70319188
So you're saying there are a bunch of hot horny 27 yr old morrocan virgins sitting around waiting. Interesting...
>>
>>70316585

You can always tell a shitpost (besides the flag) because OP will never return the thread.

saged
>>
>>70320347
>So you're saying there are a bunch of hot horny 27 yr old morrocan virgins sitting around waiting. Interesting...
Yes. It's like that in the Arab world.

My father was like 19 when he married my mother that was 18. And that was the norm.

If you ask anyone here he will say 21 is the norm for me. But it's impossible to do it...

It's all started going down when the west started exporting its materialism for us.

I'm afraid this whole BS will lead to a sexual revolution here which it wouldn't look fine at all.
>>
At least Muslims should be punished with 100 lashes of the whip because I love sharia. But Christians and others need to decide what rules should apply to themselves in a sharia state.
>>
>>70320708
Materialism doesn't get "exported" it gets imported by your own people who want stuff to make life more fun/easy. Is the whole world blaming whitey now for the human condition?
>>
>>70319300
Back to lookism cucky
>>
"I don't get any so nobody should": the thread. Should virgins have the right to vote in elections?
>>
>>70321457
Only married people should be allowed to vote unless theyre in the military or serve a religious profession
>>
Premarital sex (gay/straight) shouldn't be a problem, as long as :
1. They above the legal age
2. Not in public
3. Both people are willing to do it (no forcing)
This is the law in my country (indonesia) and i think it's ideal
>>
>>70316585
Sex outside marriage is rape, unless she's unmarried and not living in her father's house, then anybody can fuck her however he wants it doesn't matter.
>>
>>70321205
>Materialism
It's not about making life easy. It's about focusing on looks more and celebrating those who do.

We it affect a society really really much. IMO it's destructive.
>>
File: amen.jpg (245 KB, 834x1016) Image search: [Google]
amen.jpg
245 KB, 834x1016
>>70318622
>What about tax breaks? People wouldn't have kids if not married because it's too expensive

Lol. When did people have more kids? When there were no tax breaks (100 years ago) or now?

People don't have kids now for completely different reasons.
>>
i don't feel comfortable in this thread. i fucked about 30 girls/women and don't give a shit what some virgins or biased peo/pol/ think about it. it was fun! but it was in my 20's...
>>
>>70322385
wtf is this real? and people joke about sweden being cucks
>>
>>70318723
>Implying shitting streets aren't degenerate

Learn to poo in loo before criticising others pajeet.
>>
File: ymy2.jpg (2 MB, 1200x3507) Image search: [Google]
ymy2.jpg
2 MB, 1200x3507
>>70323767

Of course it's real, America is a feminist shithole.
>>
>>70324134
>Bonnie Lowenthal
>Jaclyn Friedman

oy vey
>>
File: cunts.jpg (66 KB, 552x479) Image search: [Google]
cunts.jpg
66 KB, 552x479
>>70324553
>>
>>70316585
No it is not illegal andyou probably mix up underage sex and sex before marriage.
Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.