[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is France lost /pol/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 2723421_full-lnd.jpg (71 KB, 652x366) Image search: [Google]
2723421_full-lnd.jpg
71 KB, 652x366
Is France lost /pol/?
>>
>>70316545
quintessentially french
>>
>>70316545
this is what happens when you colonize without thinking about the consequences
>>
>>70316545

We will show you the way out of degeneracy, as we always have done.

You fools
>>
>>70316623
The sad thing is that most french will answer that unironically.
>>
France isn't lost, millions of third world immigrants with nothing but hopes and dreams of white pussy have found it easily.
>>
>>70316545
Yes. Even if you could somehow remove all the shitskins overnight, France would still be a lost cause. It's dead inside.
>>
>>70316545
>french jews wanting to save a few shekels by hiring an all black team so they can pay them less

what else is new?
>>
Only thing Blacks are good at is sports and making shit rap music.
I want more Asians in France, hard working, don't cause trouble, smart.
Funny thing is in the suburbs Arabs and Blacks hate each other because the Niggers bang all the Arab girls.
>>
>>70316719
Sweden was such a powerful colonial power indeed.
>>
>>70318870
t. Jean-Chang Xian
>>
>>70316545
I hear it's still french in some of the countryside.
>>
>>70318870
>Only thing Blacks are good at is sports

lol no, they just get pushed in front all the time.
Look at belgian red devils.
The team is half white half black.
All the whites are just as good, if even better, manlet kevin de bruyne is one if the biggest rissing stars in the team.
Meanwhile the blacks are whining all the time because of bullshit reasons while they cant score for shit.
>>
>>70320989
I hate Niggers but they dominate all sports where athleticism is the most important factor.
Soccer is a sport where a midget like Messi can dominate.
>>
File: french.jpg (109 KB, 300x372) Image search: [Google]
french.jpg
109 KB, 300x372
>>70316545
oui oui baguette hon hon hon hon hon
>>
>>70321911
>dominate
i can tell you why you are wrong but i dont feel like you would believe me. and i dont gave the time anyway.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.