[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Kike Puppet Master talks shit about based Putin
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 5
File: Soros Chekt.png (490 KB, 643x439) Image search: [Google]
Soros Chekt.png
490 KB, 643x439
Why won't this kike fucking die already?
Fuck i hate him so much, i wish Hitler had built a concentration camp in Hungary whilst he was still alive.

>http://www.independent.co.uk/news/people/vladimir-putin-is-a-bigger-threat-to-europe-than-isis-says-billionaire-financier-george-soros-a6867701.html

For the lazyanons:
>Vladimir Putin’s Russia poses a bigger threat to the Europe Union than Isis, the billionaire financier, George Soros, has said.

>Writing in the Guardian, Mr Soros called Mr Putin a “gifted tactician” who rather than being a “potential ally” in the fight against Isis is actually “foster[ing] the EU’s disintegration” by “flood[ing] Europe with Syrian refugees.”

Classic Jew tactic, blaming somebody else for shit you've done.
>>
He's right though.
>>
>Kikelord Soros accuses Mr Putin of seizing the fight against the so-called Islamic State to bolster the EU's downfall and says he has obscured his actions by “talking of cooperating against a common enemy, Isis.”
>>
>>70315824
>Believing a Rothschild kike
Will you americans stop bending over to Israel and accept the fact the Russians have never posed a threat on you or Europe already?
>>
>>70315824
Yeah. How dare Russia not bend over, completely abandon all national interests and join the global order? The sheer insolence of this Putin fellow is astounding.
>>
>>70315824
Not exactly. The migrant crisis is the direct consequence of four botched American wars since 2001. Even without Russia aggravating the matter slightly, this bullshit would still be happening at almost exactly the same scale. Soros has been agitating for horde migration into the West for decades now.

I hope Putin ices him. That fucking kike. I hate that piece of shit more than any other single person on earth.
>>
>>70315750
Why doesnt he get polonium up his ass during his regular doctor visits?
Anyway, what would happen if the entire Rothschild family, from the eldest to the youngest was to be assassinated?
Who inherits their money in that case?
>>
How did Soros amass his wealth?
>>
>>70315824
Fucking stupid 'Muricans

You are responsible for the rise of ISIS.
>>
>>70315750
they really are pushing this fucking false flag

seriously we are prepared to die for this scum. someone out there is making sure people in europe will fight russia even if russia isnt making actual threats towards eu/nato countries(they would literally all die so its extremetly pointless for russia to do anything that soros claims russia to do)

we are going to be forced to die fighting russia

this is what they want, they want us to die in their own benefit. they will do as many false flags as possible and im extremetly afraid that people will actually believe this. they will bring fighters to shoot normal people and then they false flag that russia would have been responsible for it

PROTIP: if you are forced into the fight, say nothing until you get into your unit holding guns and ammo in your hands. then talk with others to actually aim your guns towards these moneygrabbing cowards and all those who serve them willingly. talk first shoot next. they rely on the good will of the people, so the force to fight russia is prepared in falsly righteus way

you can be your ass if you put your foot into russian ground the russia will respond. and this is part to make russia look even worse.
>>
>this fucking kike blaming anyone else for this durka invasion
That's rich. That's fucking rich.
>>
"Based" Putin... He's just other side of coin but Soros sees him as rival in the battle for empire.
>>
he is entirely right but the children here won't listen, blinded by high school displays of masculinity from the """"alpha"""" """"male"""" putin
>>
>>70315824
We were getting along great with Russia until some fucktards decided that Ukraine is not allowed to sign two trade deals.

Russia is in no way a threat. Their army couldnt even make it past Warsaw if the US troops would withdraw completely.
>>
I'd like to think Putin is crazy enough to assasinate him. Cmon Putin
>>
File: thefroggod.jpg (246 KB, 300x419) Image search: [Google]
thefroggod.jpg
246 KB, 300x419
>>70317541
Time to meme Putin killing Soros?
Sounds like a plan
>>
>>70315750

Remove that Jew I don't like his face.
>>
>>70317672
No way that card is real. No way that is part of that game.

Tell me im dreaming.
>>
>>70317057
He ballooned it via currency speculation, first in his native Hungary then later on betting against the Thai baht in the 90s. What he did to the baht was the economic warfare equivalent of a nation open-air testing their first nuke. But what's dark and quite interesting is what he did to accumulate his betting pool during the turbulent post-war.
>>
I dont think they want to kill Soros because they're worried who would take over his agenda might be even worse
>>
Niggers, listen. Soros is a cunt but if you think Putin actualy cares about Europe and Western Civilization you're deluded. He doesnt fund nationalist parties in Europe from the goodness of his heart, he wants to destabilize Europe for the benefit of Russia, if you font ghnk he'd use refugees to do the sand youre fucking ignorant. Putin cares about RUSSIA and his own power. Don't fall into a slot of Putin asskissing jyst because you realize globalism is evil.
>>
>>70318130
Shit, I'm drunk.
>>
>>70315750
well he isnt lying here famalam

hes threat to EU but not the citizens of EU
>>
>>70316989
if there is no heir to inherit the deceased's assets, they belong to the state
>>
>>70320311
Why not send chechens and polonium to end the bloodline?
What is the worst thing that can happen?
>>
>>70317672
Meme magic is dangerous, powerful and to be treated with respect.
>>
>>70318327
It's all about context
actually

He's a threat to jew bankers, and no one else.
>>
>>70320538
from ecological perspective the radioactivity would be confined to cemetaries

from int'l law perspective it'd be genocide; I am a believer in the alternative - ethnic cleansing, alas it's equally frowned upon these days unless it's the kikes that do it

the latter worked for Yugos, it worked for Polacks, it worked pretty much anywhere it's been successfully applied
>>
>>70321410
i meant for ending the Rothschild bloodline and have the rest of the kabal think what to do now because this never happened before to them.
>>
File: pure jew evil concetrated.jpg (222 KB, 1005x1024) Image search: [Google]
pure jew evil concetrated.jpg
222 KB, 1005x1024
>>70315824

Hi Shlomo
>>
>>70315750
STOP with this anti semitic meme - We in /POL/ are not anti semites. It is ironic. We are adamant supporters of Israel, and the holocaust was the greatest tragedy there has been in the history of mankind. We fully support the Jewish people and categorically reject any association with white supremacism.

We must stand with the Jewish people to face our common enemies. Soros is an ally.
>>
>>70321846
it'd have to be one hell of an operation, those kikes survived pretty much unscathed by all the shit that'd been going on in the world since forever
>>
>>70315911
The Jewish Soviet Union definitely didn't pose a threat to us. No no. They were totally the good guys
>>
>>70322129
Fuck off Goldberg.
>>
>>70322229
Nobody cares about you Sweden.

Also
>>70322222
>>
>>70322129
I agree. It is all a joke.
Yes.
>>
>>70322129
>Soros is an ally
antisemitism is pretty much the same these days as racism, a term without substance

internationalist kikes are western civ's enemies because of what they do, not because of what they are

poor bait, I r8 it 2/8
>>
File: nat soc nazi.jpg (204 KB, 645x900) Image search: [Google]
nat soc nazi.jpg
204 KB, 645x900
>>70322229

JUDEN RAUS
>>
>>70322424
t. European capital of degeneracy.
You import all the filth and perversions that the Jews have poisoned the world with and then you make business out of it
>>
File: 1458449319218-0.png (118 KB, 410x410) Image search: [Google]
1458449319218-0.png
118 KB, 410x410
>>70317672
SUMMON MEME MAGIC
>>
>>70315750
>Mass migration is good, borders are the enemy
>Putin is using mass migration to harm Europe

Globalists like Soros are just starting to enter damage control mode imo, they see the green shoots of nativist resistance and realise they've pushed too hard and too fast and could ignite a radical energy that has the potential sweep away everything they've built. I think they may decide to slow down on the population replacement in order to save the supranational mechanisms/institutions that they already have in place – alternatively they may stamp on the accelerator and flood Europe with a billion Africans.
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.