[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where in the bible does it say it's okay to hate niggers?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6
File: 1435710219056.jpg (111 KB, 640x524) Image search: [Google]
1435710219056.jpg
111 KB, 640x524
Where in the bible does it say it's okay to hate niggers?
>>
>>70315052
Where in the bible does it say it's not okay?
>>
>>70315165
Very plainly.

"Do not judge by appearances, but judge with right judgment.” - John 7:24

"For there is no distinction between Jew and Greek; for the same Lord is Lord of all, bestowing his riches on all who call on him." - Romans 10:22

"So God created man in his own image, in the image of God he created him; male and female he created them." - Genesis 1:27

"A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another: just as I have loved you, you also are to love one another." -John 13:34
>>
>>70315353
>judge with right judgment.
There's where it says it's okay.
>>
File: 1440609030511.jpg (532 KB, 616x5370) Image search: [Google]
1440609030511.jpg
532 KB, 616x5370
>>70315353
>>
>>70315052
The bible says it okay to own slaves.
>>
Wasn't there something about black people being black cause Noah's brother saw his schlong?
>>
>>70315353
>"Do not judge by appearances, but judge with right judgment.” - John 7:24
Essentially use your judgement to hate niggers.
>"For there is no distinction between Jew and Greek; for the same Lord is Lord of all, bestowing his riches on all who call on him." - Romans 10:22
God doesn't judge because it doesn't matter to him.
>"So God created man in his own image, in the image of God he created him; male and female he created them." - Genesis 1:27
Male and female are vaguely made in God's image as is clear from the severe differences between men and women, chinks and niggers. That said the only parallel with God is image. God didn't create niggers to carry out his ways.
>"A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another: just as I have loved you, you also are to love one another." -John 13:34
Within your own community. It's globalist bullshit that allows for niggers to be part of a community just by proximity.

The bible also plainly states that you are a faggot.
>>
>>70315353
>For there is no distinction between Jew and Greek

Literally SJW garbage.
>>
>>70315504
What does this even mean? 97% what?

Those numbers make zero sense to me, especially since they add up to 200%
>>
File: 1447420050440.png (62 KB, 412x514) Image search: [Google]
1447420050440.png
62 KB, 412x514
>>70315717
kek thats true
>>
>>70315799
Dumbass.

It's adds up to 200% because it counts white deaths and black deaths.

Whites killed by x is for white deaths
Blacks killed by x is for black deaths

Learn to read.
>>
>>70315052
I don't give a fuck what the Bible says.
>>
>>70316041
Say hi to Satan-san for me, senpai.
>>
>>70315799
American education strikes again.
>>
>>70315353

Let's take a closer look at these non-distinctions:

>Jew and Gentile
Chopping the tip of your dick off doesn't make you better than anyone else, which is true.

>slave or free
Rich men and poor men will both stand in judgment before the Lord, which is true.

>woman or man
Women are not less valuable than men, and vice versa. Women and men are two halves of the same whole.

>nothing said about the distinction between black and white
OP BTFO
>>
>>70315052

The Bible on enslaving niggers:

James 3:7 For every kind of beasts, and of birds, and of serpents, and of things in the sea, is tamed, and has been tamed of mankind:
>>
>>70315052
Where in the bible does it say it's ok for blacks to hate white people?
>>
>>70315662
No - and it was Noah's son. Nothing to do with blacks.
>>
File: 1460119707481.jpg (136 KB, 758x609) Image search: [Google]
1460119707481.jpg
136 KB, 758x609
>>70315052
Pretty sure that the backlash against blacks in the US in particular is because of their vitriolic hatred and condemnation against white people, the bullshit about white priveledge simply because they live in nations where there are more whites and less blacks, their constant guilt tripping and in your face anti white attitude.. and calling for white people to basically be genocided, aswell as miscegenated and various other kinds of nasty things.. and blaming all their problems on white people.

I'm fairly convinced that this is a response to vitriolic hatred and bigotry coming from blacks, where people who might not even care go.. yeah well i didn't really care before but since you hate me so much, i'm probably going to give you some of it back too..

It's not right.. but it's understandable.. If blacks acted a bit more neutral very few would actually gaf..

Pic related.. Have you checked your black privelege today?
>>
>>70315052
Besides jews, I don't hate any race.

I just think we're essentially different and neither can nor should live together, until the second coming will wipe the slate clean.
>>
>>70315165
Holy shit, OP BTFO
>>
It's pretty similar as the whole LBGTBBQWTF trying to constantly assault, harass and undermine everyone not like them.. And then act like victims when people get tired of being confronted and harassed by them on a regular basis..

When they get confrontational and in your face constantly, eventually people get ticked off..

Blacks in the US it seems are doing this constantly and cry racism if anyone even says anything against it..

They seem to clearly being the divisive ones.. if they weren't so confrontational and vitriolic, very few people would gaf..

Same with the muslims, constantly trying to change everything in nations they simply migrated to.. whilst condemning everyone else but themselves.. people get tired of that too..

As african americans like to say.. don't start none there won't be none, when ironically they're the ones clearly and constantly starting shit.. that people then get annoyed about.
>>
>>70315052
Where in the bible does it say the definition "love your next" means "#refugeeswelcome"?
>>
File: hillaryqt.png (302 KB, 640x896) Image search: [Google]
hillaryqt.png
302 KB, 640x896
>>70320214
In the parable of the good Samaritan.

The racial enemy of the Jews is the man's neighbor, his kin are not.
>>
>>70315052
Then God said, "Let us make mankind in our image, in our likeness, so that they may rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky, over the livestock and all the wild animals, and over all the creatures that move along the ground." Genesis 1:26

Pretty sure "wild animals" refers to niggers.
>>
define human RACE
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.