[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Chileans of /pol/, can you redpill me on Pinochet? Im watching
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 5
File: pinochet2.jpg (52 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
pinochet2.jpg
52 KB, 400x300
Chileans of /pol/, can you redpill me on Pinochet? Im watching a documentary of it, and it's littered with left-wing mumbo-jumbo. What are your views of him?
>>
>>70314294
Do not watch those documentaries. They are pure marxist propaganda.

He did many things wrong i suppose but in the end he saved the country from communism and thus saved thousands of innocent lives. He also set the country on a good course which has made it the best south american country.
>>
File: 1455893202570.jpg (55 KB, 490x367) Image search: [Google]
1455893202570.jpg
55 KB, 490x367
>>70314580
>>
He was a savage fascist dictator planted by Americans who was endorsed by the grand wizard of neo-liberalism Milton Friedman

I'm glad both he and Friedman are dead
>>
>>70314580
>They are pure marxist propaganda.

t. Conservashit

Have you ever heard of OPERATION CONDOR?
>>
>>70314718
>"The program was intended to eradicate communist or Soviet influence and ideas, and to suppress active or potential opposition movements against the participating governments."

I know it was all backed up by the US and a pretty dirty affair but it was ultimately good and they mostly killed marxist degenerates. Many more would have died if communism won and the country would be far worse today.
>>
I'm giving a presentation on Pinochet today in my spanish class actually.
>>
File: image.jpg (12 KB, 247x249) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
12 KB, 247x249
Watch and learn here boys. Two minutes in they talk about Friedman.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=tqLAYg6pDGg
>>
File: pinochet.jpg (79 KB, 470x403) Image search: [Google]
pinochet.jpg
79 KB, 470x403
>>70314294
He threw comunists off helicopters, and listened to chicago boys
>>
File: image.jpg (141 KB, 541x458) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
141 KB, 541x458
I'm tired of fucking gringos thinking that the dictatorship wouldn't have happened have it not been for your pussy "operation condor". You did nothing more that help a little whit logistics. Pinochet was a pice of shit tat came after another comie pice of shit. Also freeman never even went to Chile. What's the Chicago boys documentary if you want a honest telling of the story.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.