[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is trump a meme president?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 12
Will he actually become the next president? Or it's a meme?
>>
>>70314058
He will be president and it will be glorious
>>
File: Cruz point.jpg (52 KB, 992x558) Image search: [Google]
Cruz point.jpg
52 KB, 992x558
Meme, current projections make it look like he won't win the 1237 delegates before the convention to win outright. If he was any other candidate or he had ran in almost any other way then yes he probably would win.

However, he has essentially unified most other people in the republican party that it should be anyone but him.

Ironically the supporters of Ted Cruz are probably the most likely to support Donald but not if Cruz can get the nom.

So it will go to the convention. And Donald will not get enough delegates on the first vote. Then his delegate count will go down and own and down. While Cruz's will go up an up and up and then probably somewhere around the 3-4 vote, there will be 1237 votes cast for Cruz.

And Trump will have no one to blame but himself. Because he was too stupid to try and get delegates on his own.

Now some recent media suggests Trump is wising up to this and hiring new staffers who are more familiary with how things work. But I suspect it will be too little too late.

Meet your next republican nominee.
>>
File: 41C6NxhQJ0L._SX342_QL70_.jpg (9 KB, 342x342) Image search: [Google]
41C6NxhQJ0L._SX342_QL70_.jpg
9 KB, 342x342
>>70314401
FUCKKKKK YOUUUUUU REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>70314058
Meme.
He won't win 1237 delegates before the convention, where The Establishment will engage in Jewish tricks to give the nomination to literally anybody but Trump or Cruz.
>>
>>70314401
If he wins the nomination I reckon he'd win the election. All he has to do is win the uneducated white vote by a margin around 10% higher then Romney did. He can do this by just getting a higher turnout, at least half his supporters in the primaries are already either first time voters or people who havent voted in the last few elections
>>
File: Cruz.jpg (6 KB, 282x178) Image search: [Google]
Cruz.jpg
6 KB, 282x178
>>70314518
Look, I am Cruz guy so this IS what I want to happen.

But that being said all is not lost for your guys. You need to convince Trump to do what he says he can do. i.e make a deal. He doesn't and won't have enough delegates on his own. He needs more delegates.

I think he has started to realize this. But if he wants to win he needs to double down on this and put aside his pride and figure out who to hire to help him.

Cruz and his supporters, (i.e true conservatives who have been fighting against lefty degeneracy for decades) have been doing this all along.

Trump needs to get in on this ASAP. Based on his recent hires I think he realizes this too. But again I hope Cruz wins because, HE is the true conservative, the true defender of America and Wesetern Civ.
>>
File: image.jpg (136 KB, 736x736) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
136 KB, 736x736
Guys check out "The Trump Effect" before the EA Cucks take it down.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=7F082JKzJqE
Plus check out this Trump video : Our last hope.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0zafmqQ3G0I
>>
>>70314902
fuck off shill
>>
>>70314401
>Ironically the supporters of Ted Cruz are probably the most likely to support Donald but not if Cruz can get the nom.
On average, Cruz supporters have a more negative view of Trump than Bernie supporters have of Hillary. Let that sink in.
>>
File: Cruz Glory.jpg (206 KB, 620x412) Image search: [Google]
Cruz Glory.jpg
206 KB, 620x412
>>70314800
I think Cruz can win against Hillary. And I think it is most likely Cruz will win against Hillary. But it is not because Cruz is so liked, but rather because Hillary is so despised. I'm a realist.

I just don't want my country to succumb to lefty paralysis and decay. Leftism is the slow decay of all civilizations and God protect America against this decline.
>>
File: Cruz America.jpg (322 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
Cruz America.jpg
322 KB, 2000x1000
>>70315057
That is primary stuff. I am a hard core Cruz supporter. If Trump wins the nomination there is no question I will vote for him.

I just want Cruz to win because he is literally the best Candidate we've had for president since Reagan.
>>
>>70314058
He is the next meme president
>>
>>70314058
Trump geting elected is the meme dream
>>
>>70314401
t. An Enraged Berniefag
>>
File: image.jpg (44 KB, 399x295) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44 KB, 399x295
He will be a meme president, but you would be a fool to doubt the power of memes
>>
File: 1454234364963.png (239 KB, 700x518) Image search: [Google]
1454234364963.png
239 KB, 700x518
>>70314058
This whole election is a meme election.

The american people's opinions are swayed by image macros; whoever has the best memes will win.
>>
>>70315410
What a stupid flag
>>
>>70315410
I thought the Malives were part of India? Is this not true?
>>
File: 1454534995703.jpg (193 KB, 750x750) Image search: [Google]
1454534995703.jpg
193 KB, 750x750
>>70315369
>>70315410

if thats true, we can actually do it brehs! We can get trump elected.

After all our memes are way more dunk than reddit's
>>
>>70315573
No, it's independent.
>>
as a trump supporter, I certainly hope so.

Though I have to wait until the general election and see how people react to be sure though.

I'm really banking on people to do some fucking homework on Hillary, but I'm skeptical that they will. Putting aside that she is too inept to run a fucking email account, the bitch is evil and defends child rapists. But Trump of course is the bad guy for wanting criminals to go away.

I don't know what to fucking do. everyone is too fucking stupid now.
>>
File: Cruz tough.jpg (77 KB, 455x765) Image search: [Google]
Cruz tough.jpg
77 KB, 455x765
>>70315329
Son, I've been fighting against Leftism before it was cool.

I came out of college a devotee of Milton Friedman and freedom economics. I've been fighting against tarriffs, minimum wage, high taxes while you were still suckling on your mom's tit. I know what it takes to be free, do you?
>>
File: 1459560518082.png (414 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1459560518082.png
414 KB, 640x640
>>70314058
its a meme, dont worry.
there are a lot of paid Pro-trump shills here.
the rest of us anti-trumpers just respond to it.
ever notice how all thr anti-trump threads never get many responses?
dont worry, trump has enough problems in his own party right now.
he will not get the nomination, then end up running in a 3rd party, and that'll take tons of votes away from the Republicans, letting Shillary waltz into the white house.
it is all planned already.
the republicans know something that Trump doesnt understand: the general election audience is a completely different from the primary and caucus audience.
the plan is already in motion.
the wheels are turning already.
it has begun.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.