[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you believe Islam to be inherently terrorist and that moderate
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 8
File: semondemon.jpg (158 KB, 998x746) Image search: [Google]
semondemon.jpg
158 KB, 998x746
Do you believe Islam to be inherently terrorist and that moderate muslims aren't very good Muslims since they don't follow their religion properly?
If so, on what evidence do you base this statement?

Also, who is this semon demon?
>>
who is this semon demon?
>>
>>70314969
look at my OP
>>
>>70313439
Yes. The Qaran.

Reminds me of Karen Danczuk.
>>
Quran (2:216) - "Fighting is prescribed for you, and ye dislike it. But it is possible that ye dislike a thing which is good for you, and that ye love a thing which is bad for you. But Allah knoweth, and ye know not."

Quran (8:12) - "I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them"

Quran (9:123) - "O you who believe! fight those of the unbelievers who are near to you and let them find in you hardness."

Moderate muslims are cucks
>>
>>70316261
then why did Obama make a speech about how terrorists create a distorted view of Islam when they're the only ones who create an accurate one?
>>
>>70316481
Because he's also a Muslim, trying to save the name of his religion.
>>
>>70313439
>Do you believe Islam to be inherently terrorist and that moderate muslims aren't very good Muslims since they don't follow their religion properly?
Yes to the first part and I think the second part of your question is retarded. I'd obviously prefer a "moderate" Muslim to full-blown Jihad John, but they're enablers. Hell, you have the one faggot who started a whole news network to show everyone how not all Muslims are violent, and goes on to cut his wife's head off.
>If so, on what evidence do you base this statement?
Literally every region in the planet in which Muslims exist in any number.
>>
>>70313439
I don't think it has to be inherently anything, even terrorism inclined.

That said, the ultra conservative have a strong influence on the world of Islam right now, thanks in part to Saudi Arabia.

The peaceful (actually) muslims like that murdered Scotish shopkeeper don't have a chance if people don't recognize that Saudi style salafism is toxic.
>>
>>70316554
I don't mean that they're good from our perspective but that they're not 'good muslims'.
>>
Galatians 1:8

Let God's curse fall on anyone, including us or even an angel from heaven, who preaches a different kind of Good News than the one we preached to you.
>>
File: 1458739565143.png (158 KB, 743x1152) Image search: [Google]
1458739565143.png
158 KB, 743x1152
>>
>>70316834
But that means bad things will supernaturally come to those people through God himself.

The Quaran is saying for mortals themselves to take things into their own hands.

Big difference.
>>
>>70316705
It's inherently radical if the Quran persuades followers to behave as terrorist. Ideally all Muslims strive to follow the word of God 100%.
>>
`
>>
Yes and moderate muslims are hypocrite and self proclamed muslims who never read the coran and don't know half of their religion.
>>
File: 1458705162144.png (333 KB, 729x1416) Image search: [Google]
1458705162144.png
333 KB, 729x1416
>>70313439
Yes, and i base it on the islamic texts.. i'd love for this not to be the case though.
I actually think the muslims that don't follow their religion properly can be really nice people.. It's when they follow it there becomes massive issues.
It's not the person it's the ideology.. The failure people make when talking about it is they try to appeal to the individual and try to say maybe it's cause they look different, or "that person seems like a nice guy, why do you hate him"..
Instead of looking at the texts and the ideology, which is the issue, take away the ideology, you have a nice and upstanding citizen who just want to live life.
Introduce an ideology you get a person who's in a hurry to take over or kill kuffar and kuffar lands, so they can go to the best spot in paradise..
Islamic texts seems to sadly celebrate death, instead of celebrating life. And again i would be very happy if this was not the case.
>>
>>70319310
This is bullshit, muslims that don't follow their religion are not muslims, period.
>>
Even the killing of kuffar, is a human sacrifice to allah.. of someone who didn't follow him..

Unlike christianity who says don't kill people, that's up to god to do himself if he wants to do that..

Islam says.. take it upon yourself to kill someone you think god doesn't like..
>>
>>70319426
That's what i mean, and that's why they can be good, didn't you catch that?
>>
>>70313439
>Do you believe Islam to be inherently terrorist

Yes

Evidence:
Everything Islam has done since it's conception.
>>
>>70319618
Yes I did but the fact that these people call themselves muslims is beyong comprehension.

And all the "moderate" muslims I have met completly agree with the charia which does not make sense. In my opninion they are still hypocrite unless they reject islam.
>>
In practice, the presence of a large concentration of muslims in an urban environment provides a cloak for terrorists to operate under.

Even if your common Ahmed from down the street doesn't actively support terrorism, they aren't inclined to report suspicious activities to the authorities either.

As such, the very presence of muslims is a security threat.
>>
>>70319659
>Everything Islam has done since it's conception.
They might just be tardy genetically. Maybe it's not their religion that's making them tards.
>>
>>70319310
jeez that poll again.
like i said each time you post those pic, does the pew do a strawpoll on muslim version of /pol/?

next time you better cut out the sample size portion.
it will give more dramatic effect
>>
>>70319781
there's homosexuals that will call themselves christian because they were raised by their parents to believe in Jesus.
>>
File: 1458665728808.png (65 KB, 840x532) Image search: [Google]
1458665728808.png
65 KB, 840x532
>>70319781
>the fact that these people call themselves muslim is beyond comprehension
It's tradition, those people who don't follow it might just have grown up with it, don't know their texts and just believe in a deity in some fashion perhaps, and don't maybe even go to mosque much..

>moderate muslims agree with sharia law which doesn't make sense to me..
That's because they inwardly are like the pic related. They just act nice because they don't have enough numbers to do get sharia law in place for the nation they're in. At which point they turn bad..
>>
>>70319889
What point are you making ? They are still incoherent.

I was raised in a muslim family and it didn't took me long to reject islam. I just read the coran and used some basic logic.
>>
>>70317011
lol.
>>
File: 1458815902271.jpg (3 MB, 2504x4250) Image search: [Google]
1458815902271.jpg
3 MB, 2504x4250
>>70319847
Hmm ok how about this then?
>>
>>70313439
>If so, on what evidence do you base this statement?
This little thing that their prophet was a warlord, rapist, slave hunter and a pedo. ISIS is basically following in his footsteps
>>
>>70313439

I think at the end of the day it's the only worldwide religion that was started by a literal warlord who killed shitloads of people, so you get a lot of terrorism and infighting and a shitty violent culture from it.

There's mental things in other religions but it's easier for people to interpret them peacefully since the weren't started by Mohammad (Pedophilia Be Upon Him).
>>
File: image.jpg (276 KB, 726x990) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
276 KB, 726x990
Dont mix my waifu and islam fämälämäs
>>
>>70319960
So because it's tradition it is not a dumb way to think ? My point was just that these muslims, whatever their reasons are (unless they pretend to be muslim to not get killed by their family) are hypocrite.

It doens't work like that, if you drink, have sex, do drugs and don't pray you are a worthless sinner and not a muslim is it this hard to accept ? Especially for those who live in Europe.

Calling themeselves peaceful and moderate muslims while saying that islam is a religion of peace is certenly no what we need...
>>
>>70320596
when i was younger i would drink and engage in pre-marital sexual activity but I still called myself a christian. The reason for this is that I desperately wanted to believe in eternal life and heaven.
>>
>>70313439
Either stop fallowing the religion or continue to get hated and killed.
>>
>>70320406
tfw this could have been the fap image of the century if it wasnt for those safety pants
>>
>>70321091
>engage in pre-marital sexual activity but I still called myself a christian
lel. I have a friend who does the exact same shit but he tries to justify it with ''I know I am not a good christian and this bothers me a lot'' kek.
You faggots are disgusting.
>>
>>70321980
that was 8 years ago. Nowadays I'm the strongest atheist you'll come across.
>>
>>70321091
>The reason for this is that I desperately wanted to believe in eternal life and heaven.

Why would you need to associate with any religion to have this belief ? Especially if that religion mention hell and punishment for the sinners, that is not very pleasent really.

When I was younger I was so confused by all this and wondered why allah was so shitty. Not to mention that I felt like shit whenever I did stuff that was not allowed in my religion. It is really a shit way to live when you think about it.
>>
>>70322189
>When I was younger I was so confused by all this and wondered why allah was so shitty.
>Allah
>French flag
heheheh
>>
>>70313439

I completely agree. There does seem to be a correlation between 'devoutness' and 'radicalisation'. Moderates just seems like a word for believers who concede certain lifestyle choices and values to the society they live in.
>>
>>70322189

My mum was always christian and made me go to church every week since I was born. Having to go from the belief that life lasts forever to having to accept life is only around 70 years long is very depressing.
This is the only real reason there's any christians left today in this age of science IMHO.

The only reason I switched is that I have a strong scientific inclination and the evidence became too overbearing that I couldn't live the lie any longer.
>>
>>70313439
>Mohammed was a militant terrorist nutjob
>Muslims view Mohammed as the perfect being
GEE WHIZ, I DONT KNOW
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.