[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Vote for HENRY DE LESQUEN IN in the French presidential election
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: avecheynr.png (964 KB, 1555x719) Image search: [Google]
avecheynr.png
964 KB, 1555x719
Vote for HENRY DE LESQUEN IN in the French presidential election !

Some quotes :
"The music of nigger will be banned in public media."
"The evolution of the black race of people, is more serious than Islamization."
"Slavery was a good thing."
The death penalty must be allowed for drug users (cannabis)."
>>
I need opinion
>>
This guy's a retrard, niggers aren't worse than muslims.
>>
>>70312768

Aren't most niggers in France muslims though?
>>
Yeah. Maybe 20% of people living in France are black (50% in Paris) for 6/7% arabic.
>>
>born in Morocco
>muslims aren't that bad!! NIGGERS THOUGH!!!!!
Not suspicious at all.
>>
For Henry de Lesquen muslims are not a problem but nigger (congoid) yes.
>>
>>70312511
never heard of this guy before
which is funny because i check some alt&far-right medias
and he's pretty savage

where does he come from?

he clearly has no chances in the presidential election, no way he'll get the 500 signatures
even if he does, then there is no doubt he's here to steal some votes from the FN (far-right party)
>>
He was high-ranking official before.
>>
File: fnj.jpg (32 KB, 635x357) Image search: [Google]
fnj.jpg
32 KB, 635x357
He's redpilld but i wouldnt ever vote for such a cunt though. He owns a radiostation. The only far right radio station in france. Yet what's being broadcasted sounds like retarded old autists with a broom up their ass. I'd rather vote for the god from ardeche.
>>
>>70312850
Yes. They are.
>>
File: flat,800x800,075,t.u2.jpg (23 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
flat,800x800,075,t.u2.jpg
23 KB, 800x800
>>70312850
even the """"christian"""" ones that came from former colonies and slaves from the caribeans are converted to islam because the other niggers and the arabs telle them that "islam is de relidjun of de blaggs doo xDD"
>>
>>70312511
The right translation is not "music of nigger" you illiterate shitstain, it's "negro music", which is outdated but not derogatory. HdL himself is a big jazz enthusiast. He's seriously red-pilled and even claims to believe in "republican racism" à la De Gaulle, aka without hatred (think Jared Taylor).

He flames Jews on Twitter all day long and has hinted that he does not believe in the 6 millions. Funny thing is that he is completely unaware of /pol/, AltRight, the NPI or any internet community and yet he's almost /pol/ incarnate.
>>
C'est bon "negro music" est identique à "music of nigger" d'autant plus que le terme utilisé est "nègre".

Morever, when he speaks about the "religion of shoah" I'm really done.
>>
>>70312511

Link svp

Je suis étonné qu'il peut dire cela sans être interpolé par les polices. N'est-ce pas vrai que LePen a été censuré pour une chose pareille?
>>
>>70312511
Kek. Is it even real? He has zero chance with such ridiculous statement as 'Ban rap lmao, praise slavery ok'.
>>
The link about "The religion of Choah" http://lesquen2017.com/2016/04/03/comprendre-la-religion-de-la-choah-par-henry-de-lesquen/
>>
>>70312511

Too little too late, the last chance to revert France from becoming an African caliphate was in the 80s.
>>
>>70312768
>This guy's a retrard, niggers aren't worse than muslims.

You haven't been to Chicago lately.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.