[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can we just have Bill again?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (110 KB, 641x644) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
110 KB, 641x644
Can we just have Bill again?
>>
As a Republican I can honestly say I would vote for Bill again
>>
Is he referring to a specific case? I don't keep up with what niggers are shooting what niggers.
>>
File: image.jpg (189 KB, 897x491) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
189 KB, 897x491
>>70314611
This happened on Breaking Bad, it's gang initiation.
>>
>>70312207
And that's why black people love bill Clinton and hillary
>>
>>70315663

That and Hillary greasing the community leaders.
>>
>>70315663
Maybe Bill, But definitely not Hillary
>>
God damn, I kinda miss Bill Clinton. Why did he have to marry the shedevil?
>>
>>70312207
>can we have the serial rapist back
No anon.
A broken clock is right twice a day.
>>
>>70317228
>can we have the serial rapist back

Sounds like a migrant, no wonder the liberals love him.
>>
honestly the transcript of this sounds way more brutal than the live exchange. i heard him say it but it didnt sound that bad because he was trying to shout it over some enraged baboon.
>>
>>70314949
Listen, champ, we all know that spics are listed as white in crime statistics in the interest of fairness.
>>
>>70316731
Except how Hillary got a massive portion of the black vote? Something the Liberals have to understand is that black voters are not at all as Liberal as white voters.
Black voters tend to support free market and small government while voting for those who they feel help their community the most.
White Liberals all take that as, "OH BLACKS ARE COMMUNIST LIKE ME" and expect them to vote for Bernie Sanders en masse, flaunting the fact he was a Civil Rights participant.
>>
File: 1389540489364.jpg (20 KB, 240x272) Image search: [Google]
1389540489364.jpg
20 KB, 240x272
>>70312207
If Hillary wins I hope the DNC just skins her and makes Bill wear her skin and act as POTUS.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.