[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
German "Hate Speech" raids
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6
File: th.jpg (18 KB, 300x226) Image search: [Google]
th.jpg
18 KB, 300x226
Really, Germany? How may doofuses from/pol/ got raided for anti immigrant social postings?

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2016/04/07/police-raid-social-media-posts/
>>
this is literally, unironically nazi-tier
>>
>>70312314
Difference is that Nazis would not kill you if you want your country to survive,
>>
>on social networks like Facebook, WhatsApp, and Twitter

They probably posted under their own names.
>>
>>70312408
Stasi tier then.
>>
File: GermanyPOP.png (28 KB, 1346x583) Image search: [Google]
GermanyPOP.png
28 KB, 1346x583
>>70312408
gremans are cucks anyway who cares
>>
File: 1450828514602.jpg (8 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1450828514602.jpg
8 KB, 225x225
G-goodbye /pol/

;_;
>>
>>70312408
the new nazis are trying to genocide the native population
and their fuhrer is merkel
>>
>pot, kettle, black
>>
File: 70377.jpg (21 KB, 528x362) Image search: [Google]
70377.jpg
21 KB, 528x362
>>70312414
You should be able to do that without being raided by police?

For a country Obsessed with getting away from its NAZI past, it sure is unusual to send the SS in to harass citizens and confiscate their property for saying unpopular things
>>
I'm surprised the german government still allows them to post on 4chan...
>>
>>70312664
Much like a slut walking home alone in the dark through a culturally enriched area, you should be able to without worry, but you can't.
>>
File: dodo.jpg (15 KB, 342x321) Image search: [Google]
dodo.jpg
15 KB, 342x321
>>70312158
Let the weak perish.

Stop posting about a soon to be extinct people. Us eternal anglos could profit off the Africans that replace them, at least these people will go on existing unlike the submissive spineless weaklings that are Gernans. Cast aside this limp Aryan corpse and look to the future. Germany must die so we may live.

Remember to sage all dodo posting. Just ignore them OP they'll die out soon.
>>
>>70312158
It is a question of enforcement.

On /pol/ they have to make complicated international enforcement requests to get a court order outside of Germany to compel 4chan to hand over an ip address.

Meanwhile people post under their real names on FB, Twitter etc., respectively those companies have German and/or European offices.

Why anyone would put a post critizising the fascist German dictatorship on FB is beyond me.
>>
>>70313522
Stop being a cruck.

Do you think in any way this should be acceptable to the "free" German people?
>>
This is why you don't post with your real name. It's like, the oldest fucking rule there is. They're pretty dumb for getting arrested for this
>>
File: laughsingerman.jpg (47 KB, 327x303) Image search: [Google]
laughsingerman.jpg
47 KB, 327x303
>>70312158
>http://www.breitbart.com/london/2016/04
/07/police-raid-social-media-posts/

>They also found an air soft gun, which requires a license to own in Germany
>>
Fuck you Merkel. Fuck Islam. Kill every refugee who tries to get into this country. Arrest me stasi i don't give a fuck. Nuke germany
>>
enforce the online borders but not teal borders
>>
>>70314068
implying they can't find you over your ip you fucking degenerated Germancuck
>>
>>70313522
Not shitposting
Ask yourself why are opinions dangerous?
A common Tactic of aggressors is to play the victim. By turning opinions which often have a feel of truth about them into weapons you essentially criminalise anyone who has them or can form them.

A government with a popular mandate has no fear of opinions.
>>
>>70315237

>airsoft license

Britcucks better watch out, this is almost as bad as a TV license.
>>
>>70313137
>Us eternal anglos could profit off the Africans that replace them
>Us could profit off the Africans
lol retard
>>
What the fuck Germany?
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.