[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is Trump's skin orange?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 9
File: trump young.jpg (30 KB, 460x460) Image search: [Google]
trump young.jpg
30 KB, 460x460
Why is Trump's skin orange?
>>
File: image.jpg (15 KB, 172x184) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15 KB, 172x184
Spray tanning or "tan in a can". As a tan is indicative of strength, youth, and virility, it's no wonder many famous individuals prefer to have a glowing complexion. A lot of celebrities and politicians have used DHA to give them an artificial tan, dating as far back as president Kennedy and his iconic "year round tan".
>>
>>70312228
Wasn't JFK's skin like that because he had a disease?
>>
>>70311941
Rich people are often orange because they spend a lot of time in Cancun
>>
>>70311941
He is so red pilled that it actually effected his physical appearance.
>>
>>70312574
trump doesn't take vacations.

therefore tanning bed most likely
>>
tanning to appear more youthful
>>
You can look pale and frail like the kike Sanders or the disgrace Shillary Cunton

Or you can be an Aryan God
>>
>>70312345
Nah it's because he got is head peeled open by a bullet.
>>
>>70312345
It's bizarre how much lore there is about whatever was wrong with him.

Kind of like that one news story about GWB bringing his own portapotty to Europe based on how FDR shat in special jars so the commies couldn't find out his biological things.

#JustCIAThings
>>
File: images (5).jpg (4 KB, 252x161) Image search: [Google]
images (5).jpg
4 KB, 252x161
>>70311941
HE'S A FUCKING OOMPA LOOMPA
SHUT IT DOWN
>>
>>70311941
When your infront of the camera they shine really fucking bright lights on you and if you don't wear make-up you look like you're deathly ill because you seem so pale.
>>
>>70311941
of all things, why a fucking leaf?
>>
File: image_5_0.jpg (239 KB, 449x1197) Image search: [Google]
image_5_0.jpg
239 KB, 449x1197
>>70312785
>>
All those billions and he can't even afford to fake a decent tan
>>
>>70313236
It's our national symbol because there are lots of maple trees in Canada. I am surprised your flag doesn't have a black dick on it, since that is the national symbol for Americucka.
>>
>>70313343
I see more maples around me than I saw up there.
>>
>>70313343
>Americucka, not Cucknadia
>have to give up half of your pay for shitty nationalized healthcare
>Trudeau
>refugees
>8 weeks for a gun license
a
fucking
gun
license
>don't have the right to defend yourself
>bent over for England
And Americans are the cucks?
riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight
>>
>>70313913
I live in Toronto and I've yet to see a refugee. Also, the healthcare is fine. Better than getting charged $10,000 for a checkup.

>muh guns
>>
he is white around the eyes and ears because he cant apply spray tan there.
>>
>>70314069
>Also, the healthcare is fine.
Access to a waiting list isn't healthcare
It's even a joke to call it healthcare
>>70314069
>I live in Toronto and I've yet to see a refugee.
Just wait my man.
>Better than getting charged $10,000 for a checkup.
What the fuck happens at a checkup in Canada? Is getting your getting a shoulder replaced included in a standard checkup?
>>
File: download.jpg (5 KB, 194x259) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
5 KB, 194x259
>>70311941
Jaundice because hes a closet alcoholic.
>>
>>70317150
>multiple plane flights per day
>multiple speeches per day
>hours of sleep
>high energy
No drugs, no alcohol, no cigarettes. An alcoholic Trump would not be able to do this.
>>
File: 1454947324883.jpg (308 KB, 661x877) Image search: [Google]
1454947324883.jpg
308 KB, 661x877
>>70314069

> he fell for the expensive healthcare meme

Nigga my out-of-pocket healthcare costs are a maximum of three and a half thousand dollars and I live next to one of the best hospitals in the world.

You wouldn't know what that's like because there isn't a Hospital anywhere in Canada on that list, but let me tell you, it's pretty nice to live within driving distance of four of them.

Enjoy dying on a waitlist.

Pic related.
>>
High Energy needs to move somewhere, thus causing friction,

Friction makes things turn hot

When things turn hot enough, they turn orange.
>>
>>70313913
4-6 weeks here. Fucking gubmint
>>
>>70317609
What?
Are you in California or NY?
>>
Dutch origin
>>
>>70317792

It could be Maryland.

To be honest I don't know anything about Maryland's laws but all I know is that of the 3 state region of Delaware Pennsylvania, and Maryland, Maryland is effectively a communist hellhole when it comes to guns and taxes and of course is the worst when it comes to crime.

I never thought I would say this now I was younger but I might actually end up moving to Delaware simply because of the tax and gun laws. Also they haven't re-evaluated land for the purposes of property taxes in something like thirty-five years.

Getting old is strange.
>>
Because he's vaguely autistic and probably doesn't appreciate how terrible he looks when he's orange everywhere on his face but around his eyes.

I mean we're talking about someone who things this looks good. Dude has elevated levels of autism.
>>
File: 1459277563482.jpg (32 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1459277563482.jpg
32 KB, 400x400
>>70317976
If you want a gun friendly state, Arizona can't be beat. Land isn't terribly expensive, but I am unsure of their property tax rate, or if they have one for that matter.
I would suggest Colorado because of dude weed, and I live here, but they currently have a 15 round mag cap, no constitutional carry, illegals can vote, and a shit ton homeless.

>Getting old is strange
Too true man, too true
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.