[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have you apologized to a black today? We need a national holiday
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 7
File: can'tcuckharderthanthis.png (42 KB, 606x283) Image search: [Google]
can'tcuckharderthanthis.png
42 KB, 606x283
Have you apologized to a black today?

We need a national holiday for this tb.h
>>
>>70311849
Wasn't this done in 60s?

Why Bernie (and other dumb faggots) is fuelling racism in USA? It's destructive. He wants more black on white violence and hatred from whites? WTF, senile cunt.
>>
>>70312791
It's what the democratic party wants.
>>
>>70312844
Why? It's bad for USA.
>>
>>70311849
so are do we just apologize forever? how does this work? is there some specific amount of apologies that we all agree will end racism?

why the fuck doesn't anybody question this shit?
>>
>>70312791

They say whatever they want and when they get called out on their bullshit they just say it's slander.
>>
>>70312933
>implying political parties care about their countries
>>
>>70312933
But it isn't bad for a politician.

Obama won because BLACK PEOPLE + WOMEN voted. And he didn't say anything about race (that I can recall). Hillary has women in the bag, and that leaves only one side for Bernie to pander to.
>>
>>70312933
Cheap political gain. The elites don't care anyway, they think themselves gods; nothing they do can have consequences that affect anything but their political status. And sometimes not even that.
>>
File: 1460030793323.jpg (248 KB, 656x822) Image search: [Google]
1460030793323.jpg
248 KB, 656x822
>>70311849
Sanders is desperate for black votes & is ready to bend over for niggers to get them, fucking cuck
>>
>>70313006
same question goes for natives here in canada, the government keeps apologizing and giving them free shit, when does it end? how much is enough? why does anybody care anymore?

fucking triggered
>>
What fucking good is apologizing or slavery going to do?
>>
>>70311849
I don't talk to niggers if I can help it, and my ancestors fought for the Union anyway. That's the closest they'll get from me. They have about as much to do with slavery as I do with my Cavalry officer great great great etc grandfather
>>
>>70313102
Some do.

>>70313134
>>70313154
Makes sence. I see now.
>>
>>70312844
There are three types of dems
1. Good hearted idiots (jim webb)
2. People who are literal evil in its most purified state, care nothing for america, and use the dem party to manipulate the pathetic masses to give them power (hillary, george soros, the media)
3. People who hate america and want it to be their specific utopia (bernie sanders, sjw, blacks)
>>
>>70311849

I was okay with Bernie at first. I wasn't going to vote for the guy but had nothing against him. Then pic related happened. It was bad enough that it occured and made him look like a weak faggot. The worst part was the reaction on the left spun it around as a good thing and made it seem admirable. You know why Sanders has a problem with getting the black vote? None of them respect him after this went down.
>>
>>70313251
uh, it's obviously gunna make the world a better place you ignorant douchelord
>>
>>70312933
Politicians say/do anything to get elected and stay in power.

It's a fucking game.
>>
>>70312791
>Why Bernie (and other dumb faggots) is fuelling racism in USA?
It's in their best interest that the race issue never goes away, lest they lose something to complain about. Look at what happened after gay marriage became legal. They couldn't complain about that, so they have to push tranny bathroom rights now to stay relevant.

"Racism" today pretty much means blacks being expected to behave like other American citizens.
>>
>>70311849
If he wins, is he giving us Texas back???
>>
>>70313134
He did, he literally came out and chimped about trayvon though the courts exonerated zimmerman. "He could have been my son"
>>
>>70314594

just spilled coffee all over my poncho

holy fuck that is hilarious
>>
Has russia said sorry for their slavery?
The same kind bernie wants
>>
>>70314427
We won it fair and square, Paco. If you want it so bad, start another war.
>>
>>70312791
Pandering has hit a brand new low this presidential campaign. On every side. Try Rato's rallies for the cringeworthy pandering, as an example.
>>
>>70313191

>8$ billion more for Chief Listerine

Can buy a he'll of a lot of Listerine with that.
>>
>>70311849
in other words
>I wont apologize unless you vote for me
>>
>>70311849
>"Niggers tongue my anus"
t. Milo
>>
>>70314662
How the hell are you going to sleep at work if you are drinking coffee? Or are you the quality control guy for the dude with the mule?
>>
>>70311849
Good to see jews finally apologizing for their participation in the slave trade
>>
>>70313134
https://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2013/07/19/remarks-president-trayvon-martin

>You know, when Trayvon Martin was first shot I said that this could have been my son. Another way of saying that is Trayvon Martin could have been me 35 years ago. And when you think about why, in the African American community at least, there’s a lot of pain around what happened here, I think it’s important to recognize that the African American community is looking at this issue through a set of experiences and a history that doesn’t go away.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/taylor-marsh/obama-grandmother-typical_b_92601.html

>The point I was making was not that my grandmother harbors any racial animosity. She doesn’t. But she is a typical white person who, uh, if she sees somebody on the street that she doesn’t know there’s a reaction that’s been been bred into our experiences that don’t go away and that sometimes come out in the wrong way and that’s just the nature of race in our society.

He's said a lot about race.
>>
>>70315123
Top kek
Destroyed
>>
>>70313177
I'd share this image in higher frequency if it had sources
>>
>>70313134
>And he didn't say anything about race
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2012/10/02/drudge-report-controversial-video-dropping-tonight-news-network-torn-on-airing-tape-on-eve-of-debate/

Why does Obongo wants to start a race war?
>>
File: CDlsM7gUEAA9-4L.jpg (40 KB, 599x427) Image search: [Google]
CDlsM7gUEAA9-4L.jpg
40 KB, 599x427
>>70315123
>>70315401

the more you know
>>
There's not a single person alive today that was affected by the slave trade.
>>
Didn't the whites end slavery?
>>
>>70313134
>He thinks women will vote for another woman
>>
File: ppp_productive_hours_worked.png (20 KB, 371x726) Image search: [Google]
ppp_productive_hours_worked.png
20 KB, 371x726
>>70315496
Here's a map with productive hours.
>>
>>70315747

that's why so many burger industries are moving to mexico

I thought it would take longer for common core to turn you into a nation of retards
>>
>>70315747
s/map/index
>>
>>70314859
>Try Rato's rallies for the cringeworthy pandering, as an example.
Thanks, I just went out of material to enjoy some anger.
>>
>>70314863
Funny how those fucking natives lost and now we have to give them endless concessions and free stuff they don't even use. I used to work in Northern Ontario at a dental clinic. 50% of our costumes were native and the government pays completely for their dental care, yet 95% of the natives came for toothaches. Their teeth were so rotten we had to make tooth extractions and sometimes root canals. They never came for hygiene appointments not for fillings. They just don't care. They'd rather snort glue and drink themselves into a stupor with government money.
>>
>>70311849
TOP KEK at first i thought this wasnt real
holy fuck hes a perfect example of a cuck
>>
>>70311849
Now white ppl say sorry to me
>>
>>70316144
No
>>
File: fick_daisyducati_34.webm (3 MB, 746x420) Image search: [Google]
fick_daisyducati_34.webm
3 MB, 746x420
Why not apologize to the machines instead
>>
>>70311849
>our countries deplorable practice of slavery

wut?
>>
>>70311849
Let's say there's something to be sorry for and that nobody has ever said sorry at least in one way or another already.

Isn't it a bit telling that a black president isn't apologizing for/on behalf of the country's 'racist' history?
>>
>>70316144
Sorry niggy noo
>>
>>70317116
Sounds like a new version of scooby doo.

"Gee baws, lemme get dat bucket a chikin"

"No Niggy, noo!"
>>
>>70311849

>as president

Hold on there mate.
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.