[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you neo-nazi faggots justify sandnigger's inferiority
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 37
File: smp_sumerian.jpg (68 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
smp_sumerian.jpg
68 KB, 500x500
How do you neo-nazi faggots justify sandnigger's inferiority to white man, when they were the first people to reach civilization?
>>
>>70311690
>some ancient past
nobody cares
>>
File: image.png (402 KB, 807x547) Image search: [Google]
image.png
402 KB, 807x547
>>70311690
>Nazis
>Against Islam
Pick one, faggot.
>>
>>70311690
>Builds cities from mud and rocks.

Oh, mighty sand-lords, how could we have been so blind?
>>
>>70311690
>he doesn't know the ancient sumerians were white
>>
>>70311761
Why are you in multiple threads posting screenshots from The Patriot?
>>
>>70311690
If by sandnigger you mean Arabs then they didn't find shit.
>>
First civilizations wuz black

WE
>>
>>70311690
Anatomically correct humans have lived for the past 200,000 years. There are countleaa civlizations that we'll never know about. Like Gobelki Tepe in Turkey, buried purposely 15,000 years ago.
>>
And their civilization didn't do much, greeks did however.
>>
>>70311690
They didn't hold onto it.
>>
File: sumerian.jpg (100 KB, 1000x626) Image search: [Google]
sumerian.jpg
100 KB, 1000x626
>>70311690
>when they were the first people to reach civilization?
Literally aliens coming down starting it all up and using people as workers and then leaving when they got what they came for.

Not even joking. The version of human history that they teach in school is ridiculous.
>>
>>70311733
When it comes to race, ancient past does matter. If Sub Saharan Africans could reach civilization at some point in their history, it wouldn't be so easy to question their intellectual capabilities as a race.

>>70311761
This has nothing to do with Islam. I'm exclusively talking about their race.

>>70311770
>being this ignorant

The very concept of urbanity was conceived by Sumerians.

>>70311990
Many sandniggers look very white (like moderns Syrians), but technically speaking, they're still considered to be Semetic Arab.

>>70312311
The Greeks got their alphabet system from Phoenicians (who were sandniggers)
>>
>>70311690
I can read Sumerian luckily.
This tablet says,
> all people known as Iranians, Persians, etc are really just smelly Arabs.

Maybe ancient people were smarter than us?
>>
>>70311690
and you ruined everything with the introduction of islam

good job
>>
File: sea level ice age.jpg (164 KB, 1747x801) Image search: [Google]
sea level ice age.jpg
164 KB, 1747x801
>>70312303
>There are countleaa civlizations that we'll never know about. Like Gobelki Tepe in Turkey, buried purposely 15,000 years ago.
This.

And where are the major metropolitan areas today? Were are all the people.
At the coast. Having a major civilisation inland and away from rivers was not possible before the invention of the railroad so all old major civilizations would have been at the coast.

And we all know what happened to the coastline at the end of the last ice age.
>>
>>70311690
Because human history goes back much farther than 15k bc, and we've been lied to about our origins

One God, one religion
>>
>>70311690
If anything it condemns them more.

They undoubtedly had FAR more time to play around with sentience and basic civilizations. And yet when the time of colonialism came the descendants of the first civilizations were living in straw an mud huts their written word abandoned centuries ago in favor of spoken word traditions. They had so much more time to advance then the rest of the people in this world and did nothing with it. So when the colonials came they were crushed and subjugated with little effort.

Seriously how do you have a handicap of potentially a hundred thousand years and still fall behind?
>>
>>70311690
We wuz mezopuhtameans
>>
>>70311690
sandniggers started civilization.
White people advanced it
>>
>>70312484

Did you turn your proxy off?
>>
>>70312303
>>70312593
>>70312612
Proofs?
>>
>>70311990
White people:

"WE WUZ SUMERIANS N SHIET"
>>
>>70312438
sitchiniswrong.com
>>
>>70311690
I don't think sandniggers are inferior. Only niggers and aboriginals are.
>>
>>70312788

'We wuz' doesn't work on Whites. It makes me cringe.
>>
>>70312776
Nah, just spent a lot of time in history classes, watching documentaries, and reading. Much of my belief that were much older is rooted in the Hebrew bible + koran.

It's not something I keep a tinfoil hat style folder of, just open speculation and questioning of mainstream history.

But for some interesting reading look up the geological study on the weathering patterns on the sphinx. Good place to start
>>
File: 4847453322_178c29beca.jpg (154 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
4847453322_178c29beca.jpg
154 KB, 500x375
>>70311690
The Middle East used to be White from Turkey to Iran before the Turks and Arabians spread about the place.
>>
>>70311690
>How do you neo-nazi faggots justify sandnigger's inferiority to white man, when they were the first people to reach civilization?
More than a thousand years of the most stupid religion transformed them into inbred retards.
>>
>>70312351
Oh, and Rome did? Athens did? Engligger did?

It isn't something to "hold onto". Social dynamics are interactive, and you are being niggative.
>>
>>70312438
What did they come for?
>>
>>70313139
>Oh, and Rome did? Athens did?
Uh, yes.
>>
>>70311690
>First one to reach civilization and yet is still hundreds of years behind us.

Jesus christ it's like you got a 3000 year head start and you're STILL losing. Why would you even bring this up? Isn't it embarrassing to you?
>>
>>70311690
If you're looking for intellectual discussion on this matter, /pol/ is certainly not the place for it. Most people here have preconceived ideas and notions about the world and actively look for pieces of evidence to support them, completely disregarding all other factors and circumstances that should be taken into account.

It's a lot easier to explain the shortcomings of the Middle East by saying that they are all uncivilized sandniggers and not having any historical context for why things are the way they are.
>>
>>70313012
So Jews know the truth? Giants were legit weren't they?
>>
>>70311690
I'm sorry, it took them how long?
>>
>>70311690
>>70312694

Oh my mistake you said sand niggers. I misread that I thought you were talking about normal niggers not sandniggers.

Sandniggers would probably be more advanced then Europe if not for Islam and we would be seeing a reverse of what is happening to day immigration wise.

Its too bad about Islam stagnating the entire region in a dark age that has yet to be breached while simultaneously erasing all pre-Islam history and advancements.

You'll get better eventually.
>>
>>70311690

Having an opinion regarding this question would require thinking.
>>
>>70311690
Why do you allow transgenders to live but if they are faggots you gang them.
Why not gang both
>>
>>70311990
WE WUZ SUMERIANS N SHIET
>>
>>70312593
Your map is wrong. It doesn't show that the saharan desert did not exist 12,000 to 15,000 years ago. The nile was a lush sub-tropical climate. Most likely similar to Florida.

http://web.stanford.edu/~meehan/donnellyr/summary.html
>>
File: south africa.png (494 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
south africa.png
494 KB, 500x500
>>70312776
>Proofs?
The sphinx being in the shape of a lion and being in such a position that it would have been pointing at the constellation of leo at the spring equinox around 12k years ago.The erosion on it indication that it has been through a long ass time of rainfall.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orion_correlation_theory

Religion and mythology sharing numerology all over the world.
http://irregulartimes.com/2011/08/03/the-sacred-number-432000/

Ancient people knowing about the precession of the equinoxes
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Axial_precession

Hundreds of thousands, if not millions, of stone structures in South Africa (check google earth)

Lots and lots of megalith structures all over the world that no one has really explained.

There is so much. Search for Graham Hancock, he is pretty cool.

>>70312866
Good goy, swallow the blue pill. Everything they told you in school is correct.
>>
>>70313533
>WE WUZ THE FLORIDA KEYS N SHIT
>>
>>70313277
B-but we dindu nuffin wrong. We were just trying to give them democracy. We didn't mean to bomb them, kill millions of their children, install dictators, and fund terrorists. We wuz a good boy. ;_;
>>
>>70312759
No I turned it on. This is my original IP.

>>70313265
Yes, it is embarrassing, but Iran has been an embarrassment since the day it abandoned its far superior culture and religion to appease to its Muslim conquerors. Right now, I don't care if the whole country turns into a nuclear wasteland.
>>
>>70313533
>Your map is wrong. It doesn't show that the saharan desert did not exist 12,000 to 15,000 years ago
Its a map showing where coastline was, not where the deserts where.

>The nile was a lush sub-tropical climate. Most likely similar to Florida.
Which is interesting considering the erosion on the sphinx.

>>70313330
>So Jews know the truth? Giants were legit weren't they?
Who knows. This guy thinks so. Personally i don't know, all i know is that the theory that they teach today is bullshit and that the out of africa fairy tale is also bullshit.
>>
>>70313630
Very funny smartass. it's Friday, chipper up and let's all get done with work so we can start the weekend
>>
>>70311990
There's absolutely no evidence that the Sumerians were white in the sense that they were of European origin.

Sumerian is a language isolate and is not related to any family of languages.

The closest living descendants of the Sumerians would be the indigenous Christian Assyrians of Iraq, Syria, Turkey and Iran.
>>
>>70313536
No one said what schools teach is correct. I think the "alien" cop out is selling humanity short. Check into Graham Hancock.
>>
>>70313170
For minerals, uranium and shit. Have a look at some weird ultimate redpill, you will need google translate but it definitely worth it.
http://wakeuphuman.livejournal.com/1342.html
>>
File: shiv.jpg (236 KB, 1554x1298) Image search: [Google]
shiv.jpg
236 KB, 1554x1298
>>70313211
Wrong. Romans got BTFO by Goths and the Greeks cut their own throats and got Italicized. Engligger surrendered to fucking INDIA and lost its Murikolonies ages ago, anglitard. The Britiggus also got BTFO by France and buttfuk'd by Vikings.

anglitard needs STFU
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zs2bQHpy7uk
>>
>>70311690
first is only good in a dace against others. who does it best is all that matters any other time

the middle east has always been a backwards hickvil sort of place. their rules and regulations are barbaric even by ancient standards
>>
>>70313536
What are the chances those stone structures were along some magnetic grid and could operate like a rudementary computer somehow?
>>
>>70311690
they're only culturally inferior, it's pislam that's really screwing them up

their genes aren't so bad, at least not nigger-tier or indian-tier or abo-tier
>>
>>70311690
Because those "sandniggers" weren't sandniggers at all. Those civilizations moved to Europe and USA through Judaism, Egypt's fall and Roman empire.
>>
>>70313717
What a lot these people don't realize is that the West planted the seeds that destabilized the Middle East. They were incredibly threatened by the Baathists. Yes, Saddam was a dictator but he was a visionary. He wanted to unify the whole "Arab" world under a modern and progressive state that encompassed all of Northern Africa, Arabia, the Gulf countries, the Levant, and Mesopotamia. Had he succeeded he would have created a superpower.
>>
>>70311690
Because you dirty animals stopped evolving 5,000 years ago.
>>
>>70311690
This topic is over the head of most /pol/ users on so many levels I can't read it.
>>
File: pepe.png (71 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
pepe.png
71 KB, 300x300
>>70311690

Name three positive things in art, science, engineering and philosophy that 1.5 billions sand-niggers have contributed in the last 150 years.
>>
>>70314007
Historical knowledge is strong... not.
>>
File: tracks turkey.jpg (92 KB, 634x476) Image search: [Google]
tracks turkey.jpg
92 KB, 634x476
>>70313841
>No one said what schools teach is correct. I think the "alien" cop out is selling humanity short. Check into Graham Hancock.
And i think its stupid to rule out alien all together. I think people have been coming and going from this planet for a long as time. Like pic related, its 12-14 according to some slav geologist.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3200912/Did-ancient-civilisation-drive-tanks-Turkey-14-MILLION-years-ago-Probably-not-academic-thinks-so.html
Is it natural? Maybe.
Is it an earlier civilisation? Perhaps
Is it aliens? Who knows.
I am not going to rule it out either way.

If i was commanding a interstellar starship and came across a lush planet inhabited by nothing but stupid monkeys that can't even write i sure as hell would take a short brake and enjoy the scenery.
>>
>>70313739
>the out of africa fairy tale is also bullshit

I've figured as much. What's the actual truth? I mean, I'm pretty sure the age of the earth and universe is accurate, right?
>>
>>70311690

You should know that these ancient civilizations were not established shitskins, they were indo-europeans. Basically white.
Look it up.
>>
>>70314190
I'm not ruling it out. However, that can't really be proven. I'm comfortable with having the idea of Humanity being far, far older than currently thought. Hancock's theory seems to be the most plausible, based on the evidence, that I've come across.
>>
>>70311690
Wtf is that, a cookie?
>>
>>70313362
>Sandniggers would probably be more advanced then Europe if not for Islam and we would be seeing a reverse of what is happening to day immigration wise.

Yeah man, look at Middle Easterners who aren't Muslim. You have brilliant Lebanese Christians like Terrence Malick (arguably the best film director alive), Michael Atiyah (arguably the best mathematician alive), Carlos Slim Helu (a perennial contest for richest human on earth), Carlos Ghosn (the guy who saved Nissan and led the development of the Nissan GTR), and many others. And of course there are the countless scientific and technological contributions of the Jews. Non-Muslim Middle Easterners are so small in population, yet they pull so far above their weight. Islam really fucked shit up.
>>
>>70314361
Kill yourself. The only Indo-Europeans were the Persians and other Anatolian groups. Once you go below Anatolia and Persia you enter Semitic lands.
>>
>>70314108
Same with Qaddafi, Khumayni, Mossadegh, etc
>>
>>70311990
White people come from some tribe in india...look it up
>>
File: tesla.jpg (88 KB, 658x490) Image search: [Google]
tesla.jpg
88 KB, 658x490
>>70314010
>What are the chances those stone structures were along some magnetic grid and could operate like a rudementary computer somehow?
Michael Tellinger thinks its built to resonate with the frequency at the earth at that place and that in turn would create power that was then used to mine gold.

I don't know why they are built that way but they are all unique and the place was inhabited but nothing but hunter gatherer nomads up until the Bantu expansion and European colonization and it seems like a stupid way to build housing.

There are also lots of terraces. Just go to google earth and check it out.
>>
>>70311690

> arab rape-babbys talking about civilization

You have literally nothing in common with the people that inhabited your country 4000 years ago.
>>
>>70313853
Cool, I'll check it out. You'd think if they went through all the trouble of creating a working class species to mine minerals and resources, they'd still be here. But I've seen some weird shit, like the black knight sattelite or the track marks on either the moon or mars. Spooky stuff
>>
>>70314438
Wow, a post on /pol/ that's actually well thought out. Kudos to you, sir.
>>
>>70314177
Explosive vests.
>>
>>70314476
Yes, sir. Glad to see someone on here with some historical context.
>>
>>70314127
>Because you dirty animals stopped evolving 5,000 years ago.

Never mind that Al-Khwarizmi and Avicenna and dozens of other intellectual titans lived only just one thousand years ago. But this level of historical knowledge shouldn't be expected from a /pol/ack.
>>
>>70314438
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Muslim_scientists

Yeah it's just their religion, oh wait their culture, no their race...

It wasn't the fact that other countries have been interfering in their affairs, establishing dictators and bombing them endlessly, right? That has a relatively insignificant effect on living standards.
>>
>>70314056
>their genes aren't so bad

i think 1400 years of inbreeding has done them much harm
>>
>>70311690

because it was thousands of years after that that Islam ruined the entire region.

That and failure to adopt the printing press which led to their decline vs Europe's rise.
>>
>>70314108
>>70313277
>implying we want a another superpower state
the middle east must remain destabilized for us to profit faggot, like we fucking care about some goatfuckers children, we shouldn't, they are too incapable of fixing themselves even under pressure, then they deserve to be dominated to death. They had thousands more years to become a reasonable empire and create a superstate, they failed, they deserve this.
>>
File: image.jpg (110 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
110 KB, 600x800
>>70314647
Lmao, don't bother, bro. I've stated plenty of times in numerous thread that these imbeciles have already made up their minds about the world. This is their safe space where they can find pieces of "evidence" to reaffirm their beliefs. They're no better than your average SJW. They get triggered the moment you make a reasonable argument that challenges their worldview.
>>
>>70314010
Very unlikely that they are part of any kind of computer system, but it's not completely impossible. The moon is likely hollow according to physics and it resonates when it receives an impact by meteors for example.

>The Moon is bigger than it should be, apparently older than it should be and much lighter in mass than it should be. It occupies an unlikely orbit and is so extraordinary that all existing explanations for its presence are fraught with difficulties and none of them could be considered remotely watertight. - Irwin Shapiro, from the Harvard-Smithsonian Center for Astrophysics

>… we cannot help but come to the conclusion that the Moon by rights ought not to be there. The fact that it is, is one of those strokes of luck almost too good to accept … Small planets, such as Earth, with weak gravitational fields, might well lack satellites… - Isaac Asimov

>… In general, then, when a planet does have satellites, those satellites are much smaller than the planet itself. Therefore, even if the Earth has a satellite, there would be every reason to suspect … that at best it would be a tiny world, perhaps 30 miles in diameter. But that is not so. Earth not only has a satellite, but it is a giant satellite, 2,160 miles in diameter. How is it then, that tiny Earth has one? Amazing. - Isaac Asimov
>>
>>70314776
The Middle East was sleeping for decades. It's now waking up and the West is starting to crumble.

I'm sure Middle Easterners in two thousand years will say the same thing about you as their civilization is on the precipice of perdition.
>>
>>70314738
This.

The printing press was so significant in western advancement, yet it is so glossed over.
>>
>>70311690
First arabs was pure and intelligent people.... but after islam, nah not even once.
>>
>>70314647
>Yeah it's just their religion, oh wait their culture, no their race...

It's evident based on my post that their lack of achievements is due to religion and not race.

>It wasn't the fact that other countries have been interfering in their affairs, establishing dictators and bombing them endlessly, right? That has a relatively insignificant effect on living standards.

Islamic civilization started declining in the 13th century. So the idea that it was West's fault is laughable. You could argue that the Mongols did it, but the Islamic world was already on a downward trajectory by then. I also didn't state that Islam ruined development from the beginning. What it did do, was regress to a level where science was no longer given the same respect it once had.
>>
File: image.jpg (38 KB, 420x420) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38 KB, 420x420
>>70314776
So edgy.
>>
>>70311690
Because sandniggers made some basic inventions and structures.

But they didn't achieve more than that.

Sandniggers got all the knowledge and development from both china and india before whites did, but failed to do anything with it.

Whites not only built their own civilizations, but they found others and were able to not only use their technology, but develop it as well to the point where they could send people to the moon and explore other planets with robots.

It's not about who's first, it's about who makes the most of what they are given
>>
>>70313953
but even all their cities being razed, being destroyed countless times, they rebuilt it. Rome still stands, it did aswell in the 17th century, many civilizations of the Middle East and India just rolled on their backs to die like savages.
>>
>>70311690
>when they were the first people to reach civilization?

And apparently managed to chimp out and destroy their own civilizations.

Fuck em.
>>
>>70314613
>Explosive vests.

Good one, greekbro. OK, 1 point in engineering awarded.
>>
>>70312484
>When it comes to race, ancient past does matter.
they are failures now, what they used to be doesn't help them if they threw it all away, don't imply otherwise faggot.
>>
>>70314939
There is still scientific research in the Middle East. Look at Iran, Turkey, and Saudi, especially with medical research.
>>
>>70314647
It wasn't long ago that the west was able to invade and conquer lands in the middle east. they had just as long time as the west, and even had an advantage in the time they received information to us.

They still failed. The idea it would be the wests fault they are failures is laughable, they had not made any progress from medieval times to when europe decided they were nigger tier and ripe for conquest. europe conquered them because they were inferior
>>
>>70314864
All great empires fall. The cycle of history is inevitable and no can beat it. We're already seeing the beginning of the fall of western civilization. No is immune to it.
>>
File: ufo old painting.jpg (36 KB, 622x296) Image search: [Google]
ufo old painting.jpg
36 KB, 622x296
>>70314238
>I've figured as much. What's the actual truth?
I believe that we have had multiple civilisation that risen and fallen before us and that we have had visitors here many time. Some have mixed with us, some have just tried to teach us stuff and some have been assholes that just used us. We might even be genetically engineered hybrid species. Its not like they know exactly where out entire genome came from or why the two first chromosome pairs are fused together.

>I mean, I'm pretty sure the age of the earth and universe is accurate, right?
I don't think the earth is 6k years old if that's what you mean. But i don't know, 5 billion years or 15 billions years. Doesn't really matter in human terms.

>>70314383
>I'm not ruling it out. However, that can't really be proven. I'm comfortable with having the idea of Humanity being far, far older than currently thought. Hancock's theory seems to be the most plausible, based on the evidence, that I've come across.
Yeah Hancock is pretty based and offers the most substance desu. If i where new to this i would just check him out and go from there.
>>
>>70314776
>the middle east must remain destabilized for us to profit faggot
Speak for yourself Moshe ben Davud
>>
>>70314870

We'd be living in an entirely different world if the Muslims hadn't rejected the printing press. Europe would have been conquered by muslims centuries ago.
>>
>>70314809
Interesting. Do you think the moons relationship with the earth has to do that it is the result of a colossal impact with another earth sized planet? Like because it's made of the same material it has a kind of pull?

Either that or some muhfuggin aliens inside the moon spying on us
>>
>>70315072
>There is still scientific research in the Middle East. Look at Iran, Turkey, and Saudi, especially with medical research.

And that amount of research is pocket change compared to how much is going on in the West.
>>
>>70314896
>tfw it has it's eyes on Europe
>>
>>70314958
>Implying the same people created those civilizations are the same ones that destroyed them

Kill yourself or pick up a history book, you uneducated nitwit.
>>
>>70314939
Didn't the Caliphate hold the most power in like the 8th century or something. You'd figure that's when the decline would start.

>>70315072
Indeed, without Islam however they'd would be so much further ahead though. Notice that more research happens in areas that are either more secular or threatened so much that they can no longer hold scruples against scientific advancement.
>>
>>70315136
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ki-y6YEsMRs
>>
The chinks beat sand niggers at everything historically.
>>
>>70315387
>Didn't the Caliphate hold the most power in like the 8th century or something. You'd figure that's when the decline would start.

They did, but the thing is that Islam back then was not as fanatical, absolutist, and fundamentalist as it is today. Back then there were popular schools of thought like the Mutazili school, which is now extinct today. In essence, the Islamic world started going backwards because Islam itself started going backwards.
>>
>>70315488
>The chinks beat sand niggers at everything historically.

Chinese contribution to math and science is really overrated. Both the Indians and Iranians contributed more than the Chinese.
>>
File: 1439067134056.jpg (60 KB, 399x462) Image search: [Google]
1439067134056.jpg
60 KB, 399x462
>>70314809
Some people think the moon is a hallowed out observation platform put there a long time ago to stabilize earths climate and work as base. Well at least it always shows the same side towards earth so there could be something hidden on the far side of it without us never knowing. Well at least not seeing it from the ground.

Space is cool either way.
>>
>>70315289
"People" is kind of a vague term. By their people do you mean those civilizations descendants or literally the same people who founded the original cities and laid the first bricks.

The latter is of course stupid and unreasonable the former could be argued.
>>
>>70314945
>claims /pol/ consists of faggots
>gets a counterargument why we shouldn't give a fuck and continue to consider them the failures that they currently are (even though we had a part in this)
>'edgy'
fuck off baiting swedecuck
>>70315138
>implying a destabilized middle east doesn't profit the eu
a whole region remains incapable of working together, had they done so, we'd have seen a superpower with access to most of the oil that the us imports, effectively making cucks from the US.
>>
>>70315136
>I believe that we have had multiple civilisation that risen and fallen before us and that we have had visitors here many time. Some have mixed with us, some have just tried to teach us stuff and some have been assholes that just used us. We might even be genetically engineered hybrid species. Its not like they know exactly where out entire genome came from or why the two first chromosome pairs are fused together

Man, the not knowing is the worst. I wonder what it'd be like if they came back for a visit.

>I don't think the earth is 6k years old if that's what you mean. But i don't know, 5 billion years or 15 billions years. Doesn't really matter in human terms.

True, but as far as the truth goes. I've always thought the earth is 4.5-5 bill, universe is around 13-14, but yeah thats near incomprehensible to humans since we only live an average 80 years..
>>
Source for this pic...painted?
>>
File: vimana.jpg (1 MB, 1173x1493) Image search: [Google]
vimana.jpg
1 MB, 1173x1493
>>70315420
>its just the representation of the sun bro
Pretty lame points desu, while old paintings are in no way proof its pretty fucking ridiculous claiming that the best painters of the time didn't know what they where painting.
>>
>>70315495
>because Islam itself started going backwards

Seems odd. What prevented it from adapting and changing like Christianity during the tail end of the dark ages an the Renaissance?

Forgive me I'm not exactly a scholar on Islam, but if it was indeed progressing what made it stop and reverse?
>>
>>70315136
Also Hancock is pretty based

Pretty good podcast if anons have the time

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=aDejwCGdUV8
>>
>>70315534
Yeah, but they were civilized and wrote shit down.
>>
>>70315736
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=AItlDZmVLL4
>>
>>70315495
Don't expect anyone on here to take history into account. It's easier to resort to the conclusion that they're low-IQ'ed sandniggers incabapable of producing anything worthwhile.
>>
>>70315736
What am I looking at?
>>
>>70315748
It was a matter of good luck for the Christian world, and bad luck for the Islamic world. In this case, it was all a matter of one or two significant thinkers whose own views would turn the tide of civilization via a butterfly effect. For the Christian world, you had Thomas Aquinas, who was pro-science and believed science would lead us closer to God. For the Islamic world, you had Al-Ghazali, who said that opposite, that only the Quran contained the truth about the universe.

>>70315780
And the Iranians didn't? I suppose you're right about the Indians not formulating a concept of history and historical documentation.
>>
>>70315534
>>70315488
China's main contribution was that of Medicine, production technologies (mainly farming), and philosophy. Which is nothing to sniff at but probably less crucial then the contributions of the Middle East and Europe.
>>
>>70311690

I have plenty of respect for Persian people.

Arabs however did absolutely nothing for civilization. Even the "great advancements" of Islam ALL without exception came from Persians, who's contributions are all accredited to Arabic religion which is stupid.

But lets be real for a second, if you guys were so great then you wouldn't have been conquered by Arabs, now would you have?
>>
>>70315981
I don't know, ask the youtube debunking expert here. He seems to know.
>>70315860
>>
>>70314458
noun
noun: Sumerian; plural noun: Sumerians
a member of the indigenous non-Semitic people of ancient Babylonia.
>>
File: RottenRobbieSmile.jpg (96 KB, 1252x1252) Image search: [Google]
RottenRobbieSmile.jpg
96 KB, 1252x1252
>>70315890
>tfw i'm a sandnigger in a family where everyone has a 140+ iq and goes to top tier universities
>>
>>70314458
>Implying Berbers and Copts are Semites
kekekek
>>
>>70316112
Are you a muzzie tho?
>>
>>70316048
The great philosophers of Europe (aside from Leibniz) did not give a shit about Chinese philosophy and considered Indian philosophy superior.
>>
>>70316208
Hell no. My family descends from Christians.
>>
File: Trypillian_city_(Maydanets).jpg (178 KB, 567x340) Image search: [Google]
Trypillian_city_(Maydanets).jpg
178 KB, 567x340
>>70312484
>The very concept of urbanity was conceived by Sumerians.

4000BC

Trypillian culture had in contemporary times, Mega-Cities.

They lived in Romania-Ukraine region.

How do you factor that into your fucking ignorance?
>>
>>70316348
>>
>>70316095
The Sumerians were absorbed into the Akkadian Empire, who were Semites. I never once claimed that the Sumerians were Semitic, but their descendants (the Assyrians and Babylonians) would end up being a mix of Semitic-Sumerian, with more emphasis on the Semitic side.

>>70316198
We're talking about the Middle East, nimwit. Not North Africa. Kill yourself.
>>
>>70316262
>indian philosophy
>hmm... I do not see any pros in pooing in loo so i shall continue my old habit
>>
>>70311690
>Akkadians
>sandniggers
Pick one.
Also, your arse is Indo-European, or used to be. Same for Nineveh. Fuck right off.
>>
>>70314655
They could be salvaged in a century.
But the Saud need to be genocided first.
>>
>>70316061
Basically we wuz pilots n shit
>>
>>70316472
Do you know that squatting instead of sitting when you poop actually helps your muscles? The Indians are onto something.
>>
>>70316312
Based sandnigger
>>
>>70316527
I'm Assyrian and I can say with great confidence that we were never snowniggers. This Eurocentric view of the Middle East is no better than the niggers that think they were kangz n shit.
>>
>>70316446
Yes because Mesopotamia was conquered by Arabs... they had a 'islamic renaissance' but that was after a century of stagnation. They translated all of the greek works for algebra. They had what the mesops had created too.
>>
>>70316638
>Eurocentric
>>>/tumblr/
>>
>>70316602
Honestly, the only sandniggers that are based tend to be Christians, mostly because they're the indigenous people of the region.
>>
>>70316638
Read my post again.
The Middle-East at the time was very rich and diverse. There were indigenous people like the Akkadians, but Iranians are definitely Indo-Europeans, which doesn't mean that the Middle East was populated by snowniggers, just that they weren't sandniggers (=semites).
>>
>>70316714
He's right, no matter how it makes you feel.
>>
>>70315890
>>70314784

>People are actually having a reasonable discussion about the decline of advancements in the middle east and Islam's role in that with minimal shitposting and even banter being dropped to a unheard of degree.
>"LMAO don't bother they don't into history, lel fuck this place"

Really now Sweden?

>>70316030
Luck? I find it hard to believe that one man on either side could sway the general opinion so much that it profoundly changed the progression of thought. Surely there had to been some government mandate or something from the Caliphate.
>>
>>70311690
Many people have reached civilization at certain moments in past. The thing is, these civilizations were very different from ours. Most were super-hierarchical where small elite had managed to get iron grip over vast dumb population and used this grip to force them to behave sensibly and build culture. You can find small smart elite in practically any human group (except niggest of niggers and abos it seems) - the only difference being how big is the elite compared to the population.
Europeans and Asians are the only ones who have managed to build semi-egalitarian civilizations that did not immediately succumb to gand/clan warfare if the elites lost control.
>>
>>70311690
Because their civilization consisted of living in shitty mud houses constantly warring with each other and that's as far as they got. Maybe they beat us to it but ours was a hell of a lot better.
>>
>>70316638
wew, i knew that you had to be a sandnigger to shill for your filthy brethern so hard
>>
>>70316760
>indigenous people like the Akkadians
Literally nomads to Sumerians.
>>
>>70316734
Are you Christian?
>>
>>70316776
He's right, indeed, but the term Eurocentric isn't really appropriate here.
>>
But sandniggers only entered that region relatively recently lol. Before that they were largely confined to the Saudi Peninsula. The ancient Middle-Eastern peoples that developed civilisation had far more in common with European peoples than sandniggers.
>>
>>70313536
>Graham Hancock
MY MELANIN ENRICHED FRIEND!!!
>>
>>70316760
You claimed that Nineveh was Indo-European, which it wasn't. It was Assyrian which is Semitic.
>>
>>70316847
Thanks for correcting me.
>>
>>70311690
1. I'm not a neo nazi and all neonazis here are trump shills socijalist liberal aboriton homo loving trash

2. you are white, not a sandnigger, I don' Know why do you stand on their side

3.answer: they were farmers - that's what their "civilization" was - a bunch of farming women worshipping pacifist conformist pussies
aryan (aka indoeuropean) society is a warrior society
>>
>>70316714
The concept of Eurocentrism was conceived by actual intellectuals, not people on Tumblr. It's a valid concept, but the Tumblr crowd overuses it because they are morons.
>>
>>70316865
He's Assyrian, I'd say he is Christian, or at least from a Christian background.
>>
>>70314505
who would have thought. sauce btw?
>>
>>70314613
THAT WAS SRI LANKIANS

Tamil Tigers to be exact.
>>
>>70311690
Denial works well. Also not knowing about human history prior to WWI
>>
>>70316906
Yes. You are right.
>>
>>70316865
I'm from a Christian background, but I'm not really religious at all.
>>
>>70316805
It's a domino effect. You have one influential scholar, who then influences many others, who in turn influence policy.
>>
>>70311690
Pretty easy. Writing =/= civilization. Besides, the sand niggers wiped out the Aryan peoples that created the fertile crescent societies.
>>
I love /int/
>>
File: 1427995698323.png (118 KB, 263x355) Image search: [Google]
1427995698323.png
118 KB, 263x355
Are we be invaded by Reddit shitskids?
Ever since Bernie was confirmed garbage and losing there's been a massive spike in anti-/pol/ shitposting threads full of SJW rhetoric.

One could easily hand-wave it as spring-break causing an underageb& influx but I don't think that's it.
>>
>>70316837
>babylon
>shitty mud houses
>>
>>70314438
Terrence Malick was Assyrian
>>
>>70314505
You mean Caucasoids?
>>
>>70317144
Are you worried about your safe space being invaded?
>>
>>70317208
No, Caucasoids are generally thought of as coming from the Northern Caucasus.
>>
>>70314776
then why cry when your country gets to have so many refugees. let them all in. you are equally retarded as a muslime
>>
>>70317293
Yeah I am, what are you going to do about it?
>>
>>70317293
He's triggered. Someone give him a napkin.
>>
>>70317190
Oops. Replace Malick with Peter Medawar, and we're good.
>>
>>70317144
when you think about it it's actually a good thing
we are powerful here - we can convert them and spread the word
you Know what happens with people who enter /pol/
>>
File: baalkbek2.jpg (302 KB, 1066x800) Image search: [Google]
baalkbek2.jpg
302 KB, 1066x800
>>70316837
>shitty mud houses
Yeah, every one was retarded back then and built everything with mud.
>>
>>70311690

>Sumerians

>sandniggers

c'mon now, they were Indo-Aryans just like you and I are, at least partially. Sandniggers are Semites.
>>
>>70317334
Autism Speaks
>>
>>70317426
They all get tinnitus.
>>
>>70317328
Should've known that m8
>>
>>70317426
>we can convert them and spread the word

Yes, using copypasta images as "evidence" of Jewish world conspiracy is going to convince a lot of people.
>>
>>70317457
Sumerians were not Indo-Aryans. Kill yourself.
>>
>>70317426
>you Know what happens with people who enter /pol/

I was actually sympathetic to pro-white causes before I started browsing /pol/. But over the years I've grown to hate you people.
>>
>>70317523
>>70317589
>doesn't know about IDs

Lmao
>>
>>70317589
It's because most people on here are autistic keyboard warriors spewing the same recycled shit daily. No one is even remotely interested in having a real intellectual discussion.
>>
>>70317711
What exactly is your point? I just didn't to consolidate both posts into one.
>>
>>70317754
>No one is even remotely interested in having a real intellectual discussion.
And those who are get mocked.
Or drow under the massive shitposting.
>>
>>70317814
*bother to
>>
>>70311690

you mean the assyrians? sure give you credit for that...BUT the greeks built better shit and mohammed just plagerized alot of greek knowledge

this is the shit the greeks was making in 250BC...mohammed invented islam like 800 years later

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antikythera_mechanism
>>
File: neander.jpg (75 KB, 640x370) Image search: [Google]
neander.jpg
75 KB, 640x370
>>70317526
>>
File: 1460055796267.jpg (14 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1460055796267.jpg
14 KB, 400x400
>>70317293
/pol/ is not a safe space.
We are being bombed with lefty threads daily.
If this board was a safe space, those threads will be deleted right after they have been made.
But now lets look at reddit.
If I go there and make a post about fascism and how good it was, i will be banned, my post deleted and this in the matter of minutes.
>>
>>70317875
>Claims Sumerians were Indo-Europeans, despite overwhelming linguistic evidence showing the contrary.

>Goes on to post statues and figures of Sumerians with blue eyes.

Blue eyes aren't exclusive to Indo-Europeans, you idiot.

You really are more moronic than I thought.
>>
>>70317523
>using copypasta images as "evidence" of Jewish world conspiracy
ofc it won't, that wouldn't convince anybody,
fortunately that's not what pol's all about

>>70317589
strange, I've always found "pro-whites" same as stormfags - worthless scum that needs to be gassed
>>
>>70317875
idiot
>>
>>70317961
IRL safe spaces get invaded all the time. I wasn't referring to Reddit when I made the safe space comparison. But apparently you don't actually go outside, so everything in your world is limited to the internet.
>>
File: image.jpg (81 KB, 414x610) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
81 KB, 414x610
>>70317875
Fucking rekt
>>
>>70317754
>>70317825
because both of you are stupid niggers.
there can be no intellectual discussion about history since its undefined in its majority

all we can have is stupid ass shilling like this sandnigger does ITT, since neither side can present undisputable facts to base their arguments on.

what we CAN discuss SLIGHTLY better is the present situation and we ALL see just how shitty the sandnig species are
>>
>>70318010
Also, a lot of Semitic indigenous people like the Maronites, Assyrians, Melkites, etc. have these traits. They're not exclusive to Europeans.
>>
>>70311690
>t. an Aryan
>>
>>70317457
where do indo-aryans originate from ?
>>
>>70318035
>ofc it won't, that wouldn't convince anybody

Every single time I have encountered a "Redpill me on X" thread, it consisted almost exclusively of copypasta bullshit and other "facts" with scant evidence to support them.
>>
>>70318010
Indo aryan non semitic descendants.
>>
>>70311690
>>70317873

Native Europeans living in the Balkans reached civilization 2000 years before the shitskin Sumerians did.
>>
>>70318131
>there can be no intellectual discussion about history since its undefined in its majority

>what is the scientific method.
>>
>>70318131
>what we CAN discuss SLIGHTLY better is the present situation and we ALL see just how shitty the sandnig species are

Literal Polack calling other people shitty. Hahahaha.
>>
>>70318131

Well , the slavs are not in a much better situation if we look at your history you'were always lagging behind.
>>
>>70317961
not only left bombardment
90% of right on pol literally posts trigger threads and make them 200+ for their own sick trollomasochistic amusement

it means we are reasonable, critical and open minded and reddit are a bunch of childish fags who lock themselves up in a basement
>>
>>70318187
"Indo-Aryan" or Indo-European are linguistic terms. Get the fuck out of here with your outdated race classifications.
>>
>>70318213
>WE WUZ
fuck off mate
>>
>>70318226
are you baiting me right now?
are you?
>>
>>70317457
>Indo-Aryans =/=Indo-Europeans
>>
>>70318132
I'm not saying they are Europeans they are closely related unlike the semite arabs
>>
>>70318298
but slavs dont claim to be kangz mate, contrary to what this sandniggers here is doing
>>
>>70311690
With the fact that you guys had several millenia head start and amounted to fuck all.
>>
WHO CONQUERED MESOPOTAMIA FFS
>>
>>70317814
>>70317834
Sure samefag
>>
>>70318183
then you could have not been doing /pol/ right,
but I presume you were just here in us times,
they are very trash, if you come here in European times things get a lot better
>>
>>70318302
>we are reasonable, critical and open minded

nigger please
>>
>>70318337
Whoops, didn't mean implication arrows.
Anyways, this >>70318313
Indo-Aryan is a linguistic subbranch of the Indo-European language family.
>>
>>70311690
I recognize the sand people as a legitimate threat to the west

They're also fucking losers who cling to their past worse than the fucking Portuguese while also destroying unique pieces of ancient history in the process
>>
>>70318369
You're going to have to backup your claims your claims if you want to say they're closer to Europeans.

Also it's the Europeans that are closely related to indigenous Europeans since Neolithic farmers migrated out of the Fertile Crescent into continental Europe.
>>
>>70318369
semite arabs are closely related to europeans m8

and "arab" is just a language group inside you can find many ethnicities such as the berbers,egyptians,levantines and mesopotamian people.

Arabs didn't genocide everything in their path like the americans did
>>
>>70318302
>>70318457
let me fix that

>we are reasonable, critical and open minded
-- compared to reddit
>>
>>70311690

lel, you've gone too long without a camel ahmed
>>
>>70318518
Indigenous Middle Easterners*
>>
>>70318010
Show a sandnigger with blue eyes then
>>
>>70318598
Much better
>>
>>70318331
No, actually.
Then again, you're a polack.What did I expect?
>>
File: RashidKhalidi.jpg (33 KB, 345x404) Image search: [Google]
RashidKhalidi.jpg
33 KB, 345x404
>>70318629
>>
File: image.jpg (42 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42 KB, 500x667
>>70318629
Lebanese woman.

You clearly haven't been around us to know anything.
>>
>>70318320

Nicely memed Muhamad.
But you must now I'm a Slav so this has nothing do with me, since we arrived to Europe way later.
>>
>>70318725
To be fair, this isn't what I think of when I hear the word "Sandnigger"
>>
>>70318102
Irl safe spaces are only in america.
Here we don't have them.
You will be called a faggot if you dress like one.
You will not be encouraged to be tranny.
You will receive deadly looks on the streets.People will talk about you with disdain.You will feel crushed.

Thats the concept of safe space.To feel free to show your mental illness.
>>
>>70318629

Assad comes to mind
>>
>>70318477

>What is the Kurgan hypothesis

Indo-Aryan comes from the Indo-Aryan Migration Theory, as does Indo-European. You SJW cucks pulled your typical revisionist history and tried to cast it in a purely linguistical tone to discredit ethnic connections and push your anti-identity politics.
>>
>>70318803
He's a literal Palestinian.
>>
>>70318828
>being openly hostile to people with mental illnesses

Wow, you guys are so civilized.
>>
>>70318856
so where do they originate from?
>>
>>70314190
Pic is crop furrows for fuck's sake.
>>
>>70318736
What are contacts?

Also I find the fact that the Swede posters itt are migrants lmao
>>
>>70318706
sure faggot, tell me how history is 100% true facts, please.
scientific method with history, what a joke
>>
>>70319026
There are Arabs with green and blue eyes, dumbass.
>>
>>70319011
>Pic is crop furrows for fuck's sake.
12-14 million old crop furrows? That is even more impressive then 12-14 million old tracks desu
>>
>>70319026
ye. if u find a swede or german here then they are most likely some arab faggot who came in.
>>
>>70318856
>Indo-Aryan comes from the Indo-Aryan Migration Theory, as does Indo-European
Yeah, no shit.
>>
>>70319026
If you were to go to Lebanon you would see a ton of people with blue eyes or green eyes. The same applies for Syria. I'm not saying they're the majority, but what I was trying to argue was that the trait wasn't exclusive to Europeans.

I'm not an ethnic Swede, you're right. I'm an Assyrian but I was born here.
>>
>>70316899
Mating with north africans is ideal.
>>
>>70318977

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Urheimat#Indo-European_homelands
>>
File: 1444475759053.jpg (77 KB, 444x467) Image search: [Google]
1444475759053.jpg
77 KB, 444x467
>>70319054
>100% true facts
>true
>facts
>scientific method

Classic Pole. Eat a Thesaurus and come back when you actually know what the scientific method is.
>>
>>70319197
>If you were to go to Lebanon you would see a ton of people with blue eyes or green eyes.

And he would think they're all wearing colored contacts. Stop trying to throw facts at idiots. It's a waste of time.
>>
>>70311690
Because whites started those civilizations and then started breeding with nogs (hence mudslimes). Smart whites left, started europe and sandnogs destroyed everything they gave them.
>>
File: IE_expansion.png (151 KB, 450x275) Image search: [Google]
IE_expansion.png
151 KB, 450x275
>>70318977
From north of the Caucasus, as the Kurgan hypothesis, like the other anon said, implies.
>>
>>70319166

>Yeah, no shit.

>>70318477

Make up your mind cuck.

>
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 37

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.